Fml

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by emozillapwnsyourface, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emozillapwnsyourface

emozillapwnsyourface Well-Known Member

I Feel So Depressed.
    I Do All The Time Anymore.
    It Used To Just Come When I was Alone.
    But Now I Feel It All The Time.
    I Feel So Empty.
    So Lost.
    I Feel Like My Life Is Worthless.
    I Hate it.
    I Just Wanna Die Sometimes.
    But I`m Afraid of Death.

2. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

At least your afraid of death still... def a good thing. I saw your past posts about your bf... what ever became of that. I would guess a lot of your emotions are coming from that relationship if your still in it. What do you do each day? Have hobbies or a job to keep you busy?

3. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I honestly feel the same as you. But I'm not afraid to die. I'm just afraid if I fail...

If you ever need to talk I'm here. The post above me said something about a boyfriend. I just broke up with mine for depression reasons. Maybe we are similar like that?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Crystal,

Are you on any medication for depression? Seeing a therapist? If you're not , I'd strongly suggest doing so. Please keep us updated on how you are.
    Always here if you need a friend :) :hug:

5. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

I'm the same way. I don't fear death, but i've never attempted. If i fail...i'll have to live with that, and my depression...it would be worse than what i'm living with now.

If i had a surefire way, from which there is no possibility of return...well...i wouldn't be here talking about it.

6. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel like that, but if nothing else, i can relate. I'm sure we have different events that cause the depression, but i know what you mean when you say you feel your life is empty and worthless. :(:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.