Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by emozillapwnsyourface, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emozillapwnsyourface

emozillapwnsyourface Well-Known Member

I Feel So Depressed.
    I Do All The Time Anymore.
    It Used To Just Come When I was Alone.
    But Now I Feel It All The Time.
    I Feel So Empty.
    So Lost.
    I Feel Like My Life Is Worthless.
    I Hate it.
    I Just Wanna Die Sometimes.
    But I`m Afraid of Death.
  2. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

At least your afraid of death still... def a good thing. I saw your past posts about your bf... what ever became of that. I would guess a lot of your emotions are coming from that relationship if your still in it. What do you do each day? Have hobbies or a job to keep you busy?
  3. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I honestly feel the same as you. But I'm not afraid to die. I'm just afraid if I fail...

If you ever need to talk I'm here. The post above me said something about a boyfriend. I just broke up with mine for depression reasons. Maybe we are similar like that?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Crystal,

Are you on any medication for depression? Seeing a therapist? If you're not , I'd strongly suggest doing so. Please keep us updated on how you are.
    Always here if you need a friend :) :hug:
  5. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

I'm the same way. I don't fear death, but i've never attempted. If i fail...i'll have to live with that, and my would be worse than what i'm living with now.

If i had a surefire way, from which there is no possibility of return...well...i wouldn't be here talking about it.
  6. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel like that, but if nothing else, i can relate. I'm sure we have different events that cause the depression, but i know what you mean when you say you feel your life is empty and worthless. :(:(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.