Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by neoprint, Jan 27, 2010.

1. neoprint

neoprint Member

awesome. depressive episode.

I'm so over bp. I hate it. I woudln't wish this shit on my worst enemy.

Always goes the same way. Think the meds are working fine. Just started sorting out my shit, been applying for jobs, got into university (start in a couple of weeks), blah blah fucking blah.

But no. If there's a god (which I strongly believe there isn't), he's just fucking with me.

So I was doing well. Then I start to lose my appetite. Then I stop sleeping. Next thing I know I'm a crying wreck attacking myself with a razor blade.

It doesn't help when everyone just thinks i'm doing it for attention.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Those people are ignorant thats all they don't understand depression. Go talk to the councillor at the university okay. Get some therapy there it will help. If you can give your doctor a call let know what is happening with your meds how they kicked out on you. Maybe need to change dose a bit. Is there any support groups you can attend while at the university this will help as well. Hopefully once you have settled in a bit the stress will be less and your medication will be working take care okay You have seen that you can be stable so you know it can happen again. take care hang in.