Fml

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Craig, May 28, 2011.

1. Craig

Craig Banned Member

Im so angry. My self hatred is rolling into more than that. Like a dedicated self destructive pattern. Not something that I will do do now and a gain but a thought process of 'how can I destroy meself a little bit more'

Im finally feeling my anger twards my friend and ex. Its definatly hatered at her right now and just a pissed off 'I want to fucking stab you' for him. That scares me a little. Its a little liberating.. But Its not me. Its now how I am. I was this way years ago before I went to war. Before I satisfied my own blood lust.

I am broken. I cry for no reason all the time and I dont see any light. Any reason to look for some light. I know where I am headed. For all the pain this has caused it has sent me down a path. Im going to do something that matters. Something that means something. I just have to be strong for a little longer. This will be my lives work. It will be more than I could immagine myself ever doing.

2. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

it is a cruel thing they have done. I cant imagine having to live in the same house if my husband had taken up with another woman. I am truly sorry you are in this situation. Its no surprise you are feeling this way. I hope you continue to find the strength you need to get your life back on track. I know it doesnt feel like it now but you will get past this ! *love and hugs*