• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

FMLA

Movieaddict

I’ve reached out to a psychologist who can fill out family medical leave act paperwork. My HR gave me the paperwork. I’m exhausted and have been having chest pains. Waking every 90 minutes. Losing my appetite. My mood has been horrible. Swinging from angry to crying. I need to back away from a job that has me doing everything and my boss seems to think that’s normal. In addition to putting 24 hour time limits on replying to emails. I’ve expressed to her that I need a job that isn’t processing 24/7. And it’s so chaotic. But I’ve worked myself to the bone. I feel horrible. Thought if I stayed happy and pushed through my issues, I’d be okay. Not the case. I’m now worse than I’ve been in almost a year.

Harmony

SF Supporter
Don't hesitate to take FMLA as it would be the best action to take in order to focus on yourself and getting well. I commend you for pushing through, but now you know your limits so by all means if that is an available option, take it. Sorry to hear your boss doesn't care about your well-being nor does he or she seem to be willing to compromise with you. Sending hugs your way.

Movieaddict

Don't hesitate to take FMLA as it would be the best action to take in order to focus on yourself and getting well. I commend you for pushing through, but now you know your limits so by all means if that is an available option, take it. Sorry to hear your boss doesn't care about your well-being nor does he or she seem to be willing to compromise with you. Sending hugs your way.
thank you. I’m looking at my original job description and the one sent to me for FMLA, it’s been altered. More duties added. Felt I was doing more work. With no extra pay.

My boss just wants to pad her resume and the more work done is an achievement for her.

Going for hour long walk today to try and shake it off. My mind keeps spinning and my emotions won’t stop swinging. Feel out of control.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00