1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

focus

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by morning rush, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I've been struggling with focus for a long while, and I think its part of depression....

The problem I have is what happens between thinking of what to do, and doing it...like I can't click to move on...I'm stuck thinking without being able to move and do it...I get numb and weird...and its like I can't focus...

other days its so easy, I think and act right away without having this big barrier in between...

some people have said that it was laziness but I'm not a lazy person...I know its not laziness....it's like there's a switch that doesn't turn on...I'm in stuck mode...

anyone knows what I'm talking about? or am I just crazy?

2. samhazy

samhazy Member

Wow -- do I ever know what you mean. I can spend hours thinking about what I'm going to do, how I'm going to do it, I can even see myself doing it in my mind but to actually DO IT, there is something that I can't seem to conquer. I hope that it has to do with the depression and if I ever find a doctor who will listen to me and try me on some other meds, I will hopefully find out whether it is me or the depression. For now, my life seems to be stuck on PAUSE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.