follow up

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by total eclipse, Aug 5, 2009.

1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ive decided to do what i say to others I am going back to doctors today even though my brain says let it go. I have asked for some test to be done blood work etc i am not going to just give up even though every fibre in me says give up. My T is away so emotionally i am a wreck so i hope i don't fall apart in dr office i will explain why i can't go to emerg to him. I am so weak and tired it is hard for me to even drive to dr office but if i stay here i will just sleep and i need some air.
    It is important to ignore your brain sometimes and do things you don't really want to if one is to get well even though your brain is saying give up.
    What is imprt is my daughters happiness and me getting to point where i dying is only going to cause her more stress i can't do that to her not that now she is trying i have to keep pushing myself to try to.
    please pray i don't fall apart i hate showing weakness in front of people especially professionals, I was always a fighter when i was young wish i could find that fighter again.

2. total eclipse

I screwed everything up god my brain is just not working doctro order ct scan and i phone and said it was a ultra sound had to cancel ultra sound fax ct requistion in ct requistion not legiable so i drove it to closest hospital who said they will fax it to main booking office and right now i don't give a dam if i have the dam CT scan as i as too dam tired to even think about it. I did get my blood work done so if anything is wrong it will show up there. I hate all this I hate being this way wish the dam appendix would just burst or what ever is causing this pain because i am tired. Thank god for toradal atleast it keeps the pain at bay a bit.

3. total eclipse

CT scan done but won't tell me anything just told to contact dr on monday so if it was that critical they would have put me into emerg right. Probably is my appendix as they kept asking questions regarding this. rumbling appendix probably but won't know anything until monday just keep popping toradol for pain until them and if it burst it does