Following in the footseps of others

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by capuletjm, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capuletjm

capuletjm Member

I find the idea of forcefully introducing myself arrogant, but, as there is a twenty post requirement in order to stop being moderator approved, this thread will hopefully get me to within a quarter of that number.

I am an extravagant male trapped in a body incapable of satisfying its own description. That is to say, I will blend in with the wallpaper rather than stand in the centre of a room. My desire and self belief elevates me above the level of the majority of humans walking upon this planet (or so my mind has me believe). This is my biggest flaw, one which I am currently being helped to destroy.

Given that I have just written the above statement about myself, it is logical when I say I can be a good mixture of all moods. In essence, I have no idea what role I play in anyone's world, but like a chameleon I camouflage and adapt in order for people to perceive me as something I am not.

Lastly, Hello. I do hope my opening statement does not make anyone run to the hills. I am here to live amongst you all in the village, so to speak.:hiding:

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF and sorry you are here :(

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You do have a way with words You use them so well to describe just how you feel and how you live No one will be running for the hills Glad you reached out here for support

4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

You sound a lot like myself. I hope you'll stick with us, here on SF

5. capuletjm

capuletjm Member

Boo, Violet, and Adam. Thank you each for your welcome.

6. JRM

JRM Member

I've very recently jumped on board here myself, so you have nothing to worry about with feeling "arrogant" posting about yourself. These people are cool, and after having read around the boards I know that we are all united in the same cause. So Welcome, and I hope you find your home nice here among the "village" :)

7. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say to that, except welcome:IrishDoll: I am new there too.

Snow xxxxx
    :anony::anony:
    :hazel::hazel:
    :sheep2::sheep2:
    :hamster::hamster:

8. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

Hello Capuletjm, welcome to SF. You seem like an interesting fellow; I hope you have a nice stay around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.