Food For Thought

Let Me Today

Let me today do something that shall take
A little sadness from our world’s vast store,
And may I be so favoured as to make
Of joy’s too scanty sum a little more.

Let me not hurt by any selfish deed
Or thoughtless word, the heart of foe or friend.
Nor would I pass, unseeing, worthy need,
Or sin by silence when I should defend.

However meagre be my worldly wealth,
Let me give something that aids humankind.
A word of courage or a thought of health,
Dropped as I pass, for troubled hearts to find.

Let me tonight look back across the span
‘Twixt dawn and dark, and to my conscience say:
‘Because of some good act to beast or man
The world is better that I lived today.’

Ella Wheeler Wilcox
1850-1919

From Prayers & Words Of Wisdom From Around Our World’

* * *​

The Evolutionary Journey Of Humankind

From Fool To Wise One

Part One

Many of us are aware by now that everything in the whole of Creation consists of duality, for example God and Goddess who at the same time is the Great Mother and Father of all life; masculine and feminine, yin and yang, light and darkness, good and evil, upper and lower and so on and so forth. Because each one of us is a spark of the Divine Great Light, the same characteristics and powers are also in us. The law of life is love and its main branch is the law of evolution. Everything that is evil, ugly and destructive in our world and also in some of its inhabitants is part of the lower evolutionary spiral of life on which everything in the whole of Creation is constantly travelling in a forwards and upwards direction.

As a Sun Gemini, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930), was very much aware of the duality of his own nature. Reflecting on why this should be so, he wrote in his Sherlock Holmes Story ‘The Sign of Four’: ‘Yes, there are in me the makings of a very fine loafer, and also of a pretty spry sort of fellow. I often think of those lines of old Goethe: ‚Schade, dass die Natur nur einen Menschen aus dir schuf, denn zum würdigen Mann war und zum Schelmen der Stoff.’ Conan Doyle was born 22.5.1859 when the Sun was transiting Gemini; his Moon was in Aquarius. Aware of the duality of his own nature, Goethe’s words struck a chord with Doyle because human behaviour was puzzling just as much. I believe that, without an understanding of the processes of life, one cannot help feeling that way.

I perceive the Goethe quote as a reference to the two aspects of humankind’s nature. The higher God part is the honourable and wise one and for a long time earthly counterpart experiences life and acts in foolish and unwise ways. People’s behaviour in general must have puzzled Goethe (1749-1832) a great deal when he wrote the above words. The translation on the internet reads: ‘Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.’ In my view that does not come anywhere near what both Goethe and Conan Doyle had in mind. My translation, as a native speaker of the language Goethe used, deals with the duality with which every human being eventually has to come to terms: ‘Pity that nature could only make you an ordinary human being, even though the material would have been right for creating either a wise one or a fool.’

As Darwin’s theory had not yet been published and hit our world like a thunderbolt, Goethe’s thinking and perception of us and our world were not yet influenced by the concepts of Darwin’s theory. To Goethe nature was probably another word for God and his words sounds as if he believed that this authority creates us just the way we are. He must also have believed that at the end of our earthly existence we would be snuffed out like candles and wait, somewhere in Eternity, for what the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, call judgment day. If we passed its tests, our physical bodies would be resurrected. What a strange view of the world it has been!

Conan Doyle was born not many years after Goethe’s departure from this plane. Doyle was spiritually very aware and became a devoted spiritualist, who also joined the Freemasons for some time. The concept of Karma and reincarnation does not yet seem to have been part of his consciousness. The Christian teachings do not embrace it to this day.

During 1916, at the height of World War I, a change came over Conan Doyle’s beliefs that were prompted by the psychic abilities of his children’s nanny. This, combined with the deaths he saw around him, brought him to the conclusion that Spiritualism must be a new revelation sent by God to bring solace to the bereaved. To my mind, this undoubtedly is true. As a result, ‘The New Revelation’ was the title of Doyle’s first Spiritualist work that was published two years later. In the intervening years, he wrote to Light magazine about his faith and lectured frequently on what he saw as the truth of Spiritualism.

War-related deaths close to him strengthened his long-held belief in life after death and spirit communication, though it would be wrong to claim that the death of his son, Kingsley, turned him to Spiritualism, as is often stated. Doyle appeared before the public as a Spiritualist in 1916, two years before his son’s death. In October 1918 Kingsley died from pneumonia which he contracted while convalescing after being seriously wounded in the 1916 Battle of the Somme. Doyle’s brother Brigadier-general Innes Doyle died, also from pneumonia, in February 1919. His two brothers-in-law, one of them was E. W. Hornung, creator of the literary character Raffles, and his two nephews also died shortly after the war. His second book on Spiritualism ‘The Vital Message’ was published in 1919.

Although as a writer and thinker Goethe was in many ways ahead of his time, it was too early to understand that what he called ‘nature’ was but one of the many physical manifestations of God, the Great Father/Mother of all life. In Goethe’s as well as Conan Doyle’s days, it was too early for the knowledge that every one of us was created from the prototype of the perfect human being who is whole and holy. This means the higher and lower aspects of its nature are fully integrated and working together harmoniously, the way they are doing in our Creator. Each one of us once emerged from this idea in the heartmind of the Great Father, the masculine aspect of the Divine Trinity. Whether someone is as yet aware of it or not, from fool to wise one that, in a nutshell, is the evolutionary pathway every one of us has always been walking.

Goethe also wrote: ‘Of all discoveries and opinions, none may have exerted a greater effect on the human spirit than the doctrine of Copernicus. Our world had scarcely become known to be round and complete in itself, when it was asked to waive the privilege of thinking of itself as the centre of the Universe. Never, perhaps, was a greater demand made on humankind when, by this admission, many cherished ideas went up in mist and smoke! What became of our Eden, our world of innocence, piety and poetry, the testimony of the senses, the conviction of a poetic/religious faith? No wonder Copernicus’ contemporaries did not wish to let all this go. That’s why they offered every possible resistance to a doctrine that demanded from its followers the kind of spiritual vision and understanding that few had and could not even dream of.’

Regardless of this, the God of the Western world in Goethe’s time was Jesus. When both he and Conan Doyle are now looking at our world from the spirit realm, if they are still there, they will be delighted about what a long way humankind’s understanding of the purpose and meaning of its existence and its spiritual background has come; that ever more of us are perceiving Jesus as a symbol for the higher God aspect of every human being’s nature and that in fact we ourselves are God; that each one of us is the creator of their own earthly personality with all its flaws and shortcomings as well as good qualities and strengths; and that everything is within us and the only thing we have to do is bring it forth.

A lot of water had to flow under the bridge of earthly life before we were allowed to find out that we ourselves, that is our spirit self, in the course of many lifetimes create the personality of our earthly self. Every individual spirit has to start this process at the lowest end of the spiral of its personal evolutionary development. Steadily and patiently, each has to work their own way forwards and upwards from being one of the fools and villains of the earthly plane, who for a long time remains unaware of his/her true nature. At the top waits the role of a good, kind and loving God-person conducting their life in the footsteps of the legendary Master Jesus. That’s how each one of us eventually fulfils their high and holy destiny as a child of the Highest and becomes a Christed one in their own right. It takes but a look at the world around us to realise that there are millions of shades between the two extremes.

Goethe thought that ‘Talents are best nurtured in solitude and character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world.’ and: ‘There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.’ That’s why he wrote the following:

Selige Sehnsucht
The Soul’s Longing

Sagt es niemand, nur den Weisen,
Weil die Menge gleich verhöhnet,
Das Lebendige will ich preisen,
Das nach Flammentod sich sehnet.

In der Liebesnächte Kühlung,
Die dich zeugte, wo du zeugtest,
Überfällt die fremde Fühlung
Wenn die stille Kerze leuchtet.

Nicht mehr bleibest du umfangen
In der Finsternis Beschattung,
Und dich reisset neu Verlangen
Auf zu höherer Begattung.

Keine Ferne macht dich schwierig,
Kommst geflogen und gebannt,
Und zuletzt, des Lichts begierig,
Bist du Schmetterling verbrannt,

Und so lang du das nicht hast,
Dieses: Stirb und Werde!
Bist du nur ein trüber Gast
Auf der dunklen Erde.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
1749-1832

My interpretation of the first verse’s two lines, not Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s, who may not have understood the German language quite as well as I do, is as follows:

As the mass of people instantly jeers at
Things it fails to understand,
Tell nobody except truly wise ones . . .​

It never ceases to amaze me how those who know very little about a subject insist on shouting their ignorance into our world and proudly display their lack of understanding for all to see and hear. It can be witnessed everywhere how such people dogmatically defend their limited horizons and are wearing them like a coat of armour that protects them against paying attention and learning something new.

The essence of the whole poem is a description of every human being’s most fundamental, greatest and holy desire, even though for educational reasons our earthly self has to remain unaware of it for a long time:

I praise earthly selves
That are drawn to God’s sacred fire,
Yearning for a marriage of a higher kind,
To which they feel drawn like moths to a candle flame,
Longing for the earthly part to die in God’s light,
So the soul once more becomes fully one again
With God, the truly beloved
Of all life.

Here is the last verse in masterful translation
by a dear friend of mine who wishes to remain nameless:

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Original Title ‘Seliges Verlangen’

Goethe​

To assist us with our journey from fool to wise one, the Mexican poet, Amado Nervo (1870 – 1919), the Mexican poet, journalist and educator. had some advice. The following is its essence: ‘About sublime and essential things do not talk to all, but seek the level of those you converse with, so as not to humble or distress anyone. When with the frivolous, be as frivolous as they are, gently dropping a petal from the flower of your dreams into their cup of frivolity. If they are unready for what you are giving, be on your way smilingly, because you know that they will come to what you have found in their own time. Should someone pick up your petal, examine it and inhale its fragrance, carefully and discreetly allow them a few more glimpses of what grows in your magic inner garden. Tell them of the invisible Divinity that surrounds and penetrates everything. Maybe thoughts and feelings of love will enter their minds, to act as a key and an ‘open Sesame’ of the door to the only true freedom there is for humankind: spiritual freedom!’

From Fool To Wise One - Part Two

Abuse

One scandal after another is presently bubbling to the surface of our world’s consciousness. Anyone who is aware of travelling from fool to wise one must be looking at these things and asking themselves why there should be so much of this kind of thing everywhere? With regard to our personal healing journey and that of our world that’s probably the most difficult issue to come to terms with and to find a truthful answer, it’s essential to take a closer look at the spiritual background of these events.

As hard as this turns out to be at times, first of all we need to acknowledge the things we are likely to have got up to in the course of the lifetimes we spent as a fool. In those days we were still unaware of the meaning and higher purpose of humankind’s earthly existence. We had no idea about the presence of the undeviating and never erring justice of the Universal laws, God’s laws, which at any given moment are influencing every aspect of life throughout the whole of Creation.

Naturally, this applies also to us and every one of our thoughts, words and actions. However, during the lifetimes of our innocence or rather ignorance we believed that for as long as nobody was watching us, we could do as we pleased and there was no chance of any repercussions. But as each one of us has always been under the constant supervision of the Angels and Masters, spirit guides and helpers in charge of development of us and our world, we could not have been more wrong in this assumption. Because earthly eyes cannot see these beings does not mean they are not there. Far from it!

If you are hearing this for the first time, take heart! Even though nobody forces us to have more earthly lifetimes, the education we receive here cannot be acquired anywhere else and is compulsory. And if we ever wish to finish with this part of our development and move on to lessons of a higher nature, we have to get on with it. Therefore, whenever we have rested long enough in the world of spirit and feel sufficiently strong, we are usually ready to tackle another earthly sojourn.

It’s reassuring to know that everybody is on the same evolutionary pathway. The only difference between all of us is that each one is dealing with a different stage of their development. Even those who seem to be stuck in materialistic ways of thinking, unaware of the existence of other levels of life, in their own way are searching for the higher purpose of their existence. When you encounter someone like this, that person could be on the verge of receiving some important enlightenment from the highest levels of life. How about if you or I had been chosen to be the bringer? It doesn’t matter that we shall never know, but these people are God’s beloved children of the Earth, the same as everybody else. And the only things they need from us are kindness and friendliness, tolerance and a loving understanding of why they are behaving the way they are, instead of criticism and condemnation.

All of this is part of learning to love God’s way, totally and unconditionally accepting the other one, non-judgementally and wisely. Ultimately, we are all in this life to learn how to love in this manner. And the more we advance on the spiritual pathway, the more important it becomes that only thoughts of love and compassion should flow from us into the Universe. There are many snags and pitfalls on this road and there will only ever be one saviour and that is love. The love this requires does not express itself as a weak and sentimental emotion. It is a strong and constructive combination of faith and trust, a keen sense of justice and a great deal of understanding of spiritual wisdom and truth. At this stage of our development our earthly self has united itself with our Highest Self and we know intuitively when withholding is wiser than giving. As a result, well balanced thoughts and feelings are then flowing from our human heart and mind into the consciousness of our world.

Getting to this point is a long and thorny road, but in the end it takes every human being from being a fool into a wise one. The evolutionary laws of life decree that on this journey each individual must experience lifetimes of being ignorant of the meaning and higher purpose of its existence and the presence of the Universal laws. After a sufficient number of lifetimes of thinking that we can do as we please on the Earth and foolishly enjoying hurting and harming, killing and maiming people, we are ready for the next developmental phase that opens the door of the beginnings of wisdom. Alas, this can only come about through finding ourselves at the receiving end of the behaviour we dished out in the course of our previous earthly sojourns. Through pain and discomfort, mentally, physically and spiritually, the Universe introduces us to the nature of suffering.

In between the states of fool and wise one the earthly counterpart of all human spirits and souls have to spend a certain amount of lifetimes in the spiritual desert of an earthly existence that is bereft of any kind of nourishment for its spirit and soul. This is a kind of ‘no-man’s’ region, in which we have to spend at least one lifetime but to thoroughly imbibe this lessons this will probably take quite a few. During this period the small earthly self has no idea of why all manner of unpleasant things are happening to it. The story of Jesus in the desert * is an allegory of this developmental phase, without which no earthly education would be complete.

During our lifetimes in the ‘no-man’s’ region we do little else but suffering and that very intensely without knowing why, that it is nothing but the thoughtlessness of previous lifetimes which, with the help of the Universal laws, are unerringly finding their way back to us. Suffering on every level of our being seems to be all we are doing in such lifetimes, feeling lost and lonely. Many times we are frightened out of our wits of life in general and what may lay ahead, especially death, which at that stage of our development we still imagine as the grim reaper.

The grim reaper is one of the many false beliefs of the past. In truth, one of the Angels of Death comes to set the captive spirit free when the time of another departure from the Earth plane has come for one of us. The Angel of Death is a group of Angels. None of them has anything in common with the images of the grim reaper we know from days gone by. The countenance of these Angels is kind and loving and they radiate nothing but love. When we are ready to leave our physical body behind, one of them comes for our spirit and soul. Taking the hand of our astral body, it wraps its wings of golden light around us and moves us to the world of light. But for the moment let’s stay with the earthly journey of discoveries that precedes these events.

It takes a long time until it dawns on us that everything that’s ever happened to us is entirely of our own making and has always served the wise purpose of helping our soul to grow, our consciousness to expand and to stir the Divine spark in our heart from its slumber. During this process our lower nature is nailed to the cross of earthly life and dies there, to allow the characteristics of our higher nature to move into the foreground of our consciousness. With the passing of time they gradually unfold. In the course of slowly but surely taking over our whole being, ever more of our karmic debts are being paid and our transit from fool to wise one will eventually be complete.

Having reached that point, it’s no longer a secret to us that: God is as much part of us as we are part of God; on the inner level of life all is one and there is no separation between anything. We can see for ourselves that because of these things nothing could ever be hidden from the scrutiny of the Angels and Masters, spirit guides and helpers in charge of us. And whenever we are in danger of wallowing in self-pity, let’s remind ourselves that, with their assistance, we were the one who chose the pathway we are presently walking. This seems like a crazy notion when the going gets really rough, but it’s the truth nonetheless. Considering the effect the Universal laws have on all lifeforms and the utter justice of these laws, it could not have been any other way.

Every individual evolutionary development is closely linked with and part of the collective one of our world and the whole of Creation. And even though each one of us has to travel their individual journey of life on their own, it is our birthright to reach out for the blessing, healing and helping hands of God and the Angels and other groups of spirit guides and helpers. However, reading about these things alone is not going to do anyone any good at all. The knowledge we are receiving from the Highest levels of life is always intended to be constantly worked with by applying it in all our daily encounters. One thing is for sure, no-one can wave some kind of magic wand and do the work of saving and redeeming ourselves on our behalf. This is confirmed by our spirit guides in ‘White Eagle On Surrender and Miracles’ *.

From Fool To Wise One - Part Three

Compassion And Forgiveness For Ourselves

Probably the single most vital step forward on our personal healing journey is the understanding that whatever happened to us, in this lifetime or any other, was brought about by us. Whether we were mentally and/or physically, spiritually or sexually abused by someone in one of our previous lifetimes or this one, it could only happen because that’s what we did to others during other earthly sojourns. The only reason why the Universal laws are presenting us with any kind of issue is to provide us with opportunities for resolving and healing it.

Finding compassion for our suffering and forgiveness for ourselves is probably the most urgent task everybody has to deal with at present. The nature of the Karmic chains and shackles that are tying us to others from one lifetime to another, through the events of distant days, is an emotional one. They can only be dissolved by love and forgiveness * that rises into our conscious awareness from the very bottom of our heart and soul and that grows quite naturally out of the understanding we are finding along the way.

An essential part of the revelations that for some time have been flowing from God and the Angels into the consciousness of our world are the earthly beings whose receiver/transmitter stations of their earthly minds are tuned into the frequency of the Highest. This shows that they are ready to act as channels for the distribution and broadcasting of knowledge like that we did not inherit our good, bad or indifferent character traces from anyone. As our own ancestors * we developed them in previous lifetimes and brought them with us into the present one. It isn’t the planets, our birthchart or anything else that makes us do things. We ourselves are the only ones who can bring this about.

And whether we are born into each new earthly lifetime as a fool or a wise one is not decided by some kind of an unknown and unseen force of destiny that throws this kind of thing at human beings in a haphazard fashion. Everything depends entirely on the earthly personality we ourselves developed in previous lifetimes and growing from a fool into a wise is likely to take a great many of them. However, this process can be speeded up considerably by the right use of the flow of new knowledge that is now constantly coming our way.

The discoveries they are bringing place the tools for consciously working on the person we would like to be into everyone’s own hands. Here, the same as in any kind of situation, it’s up to us how we react – as a fool or a wise one, the choice is ours. As ever, we are free to choose * and that’s the only true freedom we as earthlings truly have. At any given time, our reactions and the choices we make reveal to the wise ones in the spirit realm the degree of our spiritual maturity. It shows them how much progress we are making on the road that takes every human being from fool to a wise one who is ready for lessons of a more elevated nature.

St Augustine of Hippo (354 –430) wrote: ‘There is no saint without a past, no sinner without a future.’ * St Augustine was an early Roman African Christian theologian and philosopher from the Roman province of Africa. His writings greatly influenced the development of the Western religions and philosophies in general. And even though St Augustine’s wisdom for a long time had to remain hidden behind the surface words of the Christian teachings, the above words are a clear reference to his awareness that human life is a never ending eternal spiral that, from its lowest starting point, the sinner, winds itself upwards to the saint.

Aeons ago, the Divine wisdom and love decided that the best way of teaching humankind the value of something is by withholding it. That’s why God’s great plan of life provided that in the course of the Piscean Age * greed and corruption, lying and cheating, dishonesty and falseness should be experienced in rich measure. This is how, propelled by increasingly cruel and destructive constant warmongering, God and the Angels have been and still are teaching our world the value of honesty and truth, loyalty and integrity, and above all peace. An essential part of this lesson to this day is Christianity with its erroneous presentation of Jesus * as a historical figure and its insistence that every word about the tale surrounding the Master must be understood literally and is true, beyond any shadow of a doubt.

We were given a new religion that was carefully designed to keep us away from the truth about God’s nature and our own and the higher meaning of our earthly existence. Like the other religions of our world at that time, it was designed not to connect us with the Divine but to stop us from doing so. This ensures that, as our world moves deeper and deeper into the Aquarian Age, increasing numbers of us are going to be ready to discover ever more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, valuing and cherishing it the way it deserves to be.

Nothing in the whole of Creation happens without the will and support of God and the Angels. And that’s why and how at the beginning of the Piscean Age, from about 300 BC to 1900 AD, inspired by the Highest Forces of life, our world received a new legend that in the end would reveal itself as the greatest deception our world had ever experienced. Read more about this in ‘The Jesus Mysteries’ by following the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

It did not take long until a religion sprang up around the new legend, whose sole intention from the moment it was given, was to prepare our race for the coming of the Age of Aquarius, about two thousand years ahead of it time. Under the influence of this sign’s energies God’s wisdom and truth would begin to flow ever more powerfully directly from the Highest levels of life into humankind’s individual and collective consciousness. This has been happening for quite some time by now and will continue to do so ever more forcefully, until the last one of us has woken from their spiritual slumber.

By the way, I do not share the view that earthly life is but an illusion. For as long as we are taking part in it, it is very real indeed. The tasks that are coming before us are always worthy of being attended to meticulously and to the best of our ability. Without them it would be impossible to learn, grow and evolve. The kind of learning we receive on the Earth plane is not available anywhere else. And that’s why I prefer to view every lifetime as a passing phase rather than shrugging it off as an illusion.

From Fool To Wise One - Part Four

Turn To Me

Turn to me, O turn and be saved,
Says the Lord, for I am God.
There is no other, none beside me.
I am the spirit of the Universal Christ,
The only born Son/Daughter of the
Great Father/Mother of all life.
Their qualities are Mine and because
You are a spark of Me,
Everything that’s in Me is also in you.

I am the living God or wise one within you,
The one who comforts and heals you.
No outside forces are involved.
You will always be safe with Me.
Even when you leave earthly life
And shed your physical body like an outworn garment,
You’ve no need to be afraid of anything.
All that happens to you is that
My Angels take you back
To the spirit realm,
My world and your true home.

Do not look for Me
Somewhere ‘out there’.
You will not find me there.
I am your Highest or God Self,
The wise one within,
Your inner guidance.
Search for Me deep within your own being.
You are My child and
My highest qualities are also in you.
I am waiting for you to start bringing them forth,
So your own Christ nature can save and redeem you.
You are the only one who can do this for you.

Listen to Me, My people,
Give ear to Me, My nation,
A law went forth from Me
Long before life on the Earth began.
The knowledge that brings you the understanding
That the justice of My laws is perfect and unerring,
That’s my light for you, My beloved children of the Earth.
Equipped with this knowledge,
Lift up your eyes to the Heavens
And look at the Earth down below.
Your understanding of the meaning of
The Heavens then vanishes like smoke
And you know that your existence in physicality
Is but a passing phase
And that each one of you awaits a
High and holy destiny,
Forever safely guided and protected by the Angels and Me.

Throughout the whole of Creation
My laws have always been ruling supreme.
They ensure that everything returns to its source
And none of you can ever be truly lost
In the vastness of space and time.
During the course of your evolutionary journey
You are constantly being drawn back into the oneness with Me.
The knowledge of this is part of My light
And that for all of you,
My beloved children of the Earth,
Not just a selected few.

Yet, what good are My laws to you
For as long as you lack the understanding
Of their presence and how they work,
Affecting every lifeform in the same way,
Therefore also you and your life.
Religions that are supposed to serve Me,
But insist on looking after their own interests,
Who refuse to grasp My laws and their justice
And learn how to work with them,
Are not serving the highest good
Of My people of the Earth.
They are no good to either you or Me.
That’s why before long they will disappear.

John Foley
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Our World In Transition’

* * *​

Who Am I?

I am much more than a picture in a passport
Or qualifications and titles.
I am not the stories people tell about me
And I am not in the judgments of others.
I refuse to be placed in boxes
And can neither be numbered nor labelled.
I cannot be known by
Any knowledge of earthly human minds.

But who am I and who are you?
We are spirit and soul and on the inner level of life
We are one and you are part of me as much as I am part of you.
If you wish to meet the one we both truly are,
You need to look into your heart.
It knows how to recognise the true me and you,
And easily connects us with the vibration of love.

I am an experience and a feeling,
A wave and a vibration
That can come to you in a tear or a smile,
A flower, a tree or a butterfly,
But also the oceans of our world and the skies above them.
I am the wind that caresses your face and hair.
I am what I love within me,
As well as that of which I am afraid.
I am me, but even though
I am in anything and anyone
And any place where I want to be.

Do not tell me who I should be.
Do not mention my boundaries and limitations,
Or who – in your view – I could or should be.
All I ask of you is that you
Accept and love me the way I am
And allow me the freedom and space to be myself.
Whenever you wish to know me,
All you have to do is approach me
With a smile and a hug,
So I can recognise you.
Then let me take you to the place
And the experience where all is one,
For there alone we can find
The true ‘me’ and also the true ‘you’.

Nachi
Edited by Aquarius

For more of Nachi’s poetry, please follow the link below:

Nachi’s Poetry

* * *​

What Is Love?

If you asked me what love is, I would say:
Love is the emptiness within,
From which everything rises,
And in which everything has its being.
I am the emptiness and I am that which rises,
And so are you.

I am all of Creation and I am love itself.
I have no desire other than to love,
Because that is the only way I can be myself.
You are in me and I am in you.
And from the emptiness of being,
We all have once risen.
Gazing upon the world around me,
I realise that all I see is my own Creation,
That all my suffering is my own doing and that
There is no-one to blame or praise, except myself.
And when I look deep enough within,
There is nothing there
But the stillness of God’s love.

Adrian Meyers

* * *​

I Am Love

Do you want to know my name? Does it matter?
But if you insist, I will tell you.
It’s no secret, you know me anyway: I am Love.
I am in you and you are in me. We are one.
I am all of you and you are all of me.
You know me, as I know you.
We have always known each other,
For we have always been one.
You and I are in the whole of Creation.
We are love and our hearts are part of
The living, loving and beating heart
Of the whole of Creation.

Yesterday and tomorrow exist only in the illusion
Of our earthly existence.
The essential and most important part of our being is spirit.
It is immortal and eternal,
And knows no yesterdays or tomorrows.
There is only now and this now is love.
We are all there ever was and all there ever will be.
We are alive and always have been.
We cannot die because we were never born
On the material plane of life.
We are eternally young and will never grow old,
And for us there truly is no death.
Therefore death, where is thy sting?
You have no hold on us!

All there is lies within us.
The eternal fountain of youth and Shangri-La
Are neither dreams nor illusions.
They are symbols for states of consciousness
That are part of our inner truth.
That’s why the two places will never be found on the Earth.
The realities of that life are a dream and an illusion
That frequently presents us with the nightmare of being
Trapped in a physical body that acts like a black box,
Which for a long time cannot be penetrated by
The light of spiritual wisdom and truth.
But eventually it takes us back into
The awareness of our true nature and
Roots in the spiritual background of physical life.

Rejoice, dear Friend, that you and I have already woken up
And can manifest in our world that which we truly are.
For ever more of us
Trumpets are sounding and mission bells tolling:
‘Are you sleeping still? Wake up, come alive!’
Listen to the sounds of your Highest Self calling
And pay attention to the responses that rise
From the very depths of your own being.
You are the only one who can take you
Forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life
Into your true inner eternal realities
And they are love.’

Something is stirring deep within all human hearts and souls.
It’s a fluttering like butterflies’ wings
That makes people wonder: ‘What could it mean?’
Until finally there comes the realisation
That there is nowhere to go and nothing to do,
Except being true to our real nature,
Going inside and gently surrendering to our Highest Self,
So It show us ways of being once again
That which we always have been:
Love.

Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Each one of us is potentially a manifestation of the
Great Father/Mother’s love on the Earth.
Those who have matured into spiritual adulthood are required
To act as pathfinders and lightbringers for our world.
May the light of the Highest Star, the Universal Christ,
Awaken ever more strongly in you and me,
So it can flow through us into those around us.
May this continue until every last shred
Of the darkness of false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions
That to this day exist on our planet has been absorbed
Into the Power and Glory of the Christ Spirit,
To be uplifted and transmuted into
Blessing and healing energies for all life.
The power to do this is present in each one of us,
Waiting to be discovered and developed, and then
Used responsibly, unselfishly and with great caution.

Armageddon is the symbol of the battle
Between the higher and lower aspects of human nature
That has been taking place inside all of us, for far too long,
But neither part is meant to rule supreme forever.
Ever more of us are now working on reconciling and
Healing them together, so they can work together
For the Highest good and the greatest joy of the whole,
And that is love.

There will be no day of judgement or reckoning,
No retributions and punishments,
Only a waking up and coming home into
Knowing who and what we truly are
And always have been: Love.
And then hand in hand with God and the Angels,
The time has come for discovering
What that truly means.

Recommended Reading:
‘About Time’
‘Armageddon’
‘There Is No Judgement Day’
‘What Is Love?’

* * *​

There Is No Judgement Day

Nothing in the whole of Creation happens perchance or is a coincidence, even though on the Earth plane it often seems that way. Every experience that comes our way serves the wise higher purpose of teaching us something. If it is not immediately clear what that might be, it’s up to us to go within and ask our Highest Self, the wise one within, to help us find the answer. And the more familiar we become with the spiritual background of life, the clearer we can see for ourselves that in truth there is no such thing as a judgement day in the traditional sense.

The Great Father/Mother of all life created each one of us in His/Her image and perfect. A perfect, whole or holy human being means someone who has successfully integrated the higher and lower aspects of their nature, and they are now working peacefully and harmoniously together for the highest good of all. The archetype of a perfect human being for each one of us exists in the heartmind of God and we all carry within the core of our own being, though for a long time only in seed form, every one of the characteristics and powers of our Divine parents. Bringing them forth from within is the final aim of every human being, until we have become their mirror image.

As can be seen from that, each one of us in truth is a young God in the making. More about this theme later. Learning the wise use of our Divine characteristics by applying them to everything that comes our way is the purpose of our earthly education. When we do our best to alleviate the suffering of everything that exists on our planet, we are bringing a small part of God’s kingdom onto the Earth. As we grow in wisdom and understanding, we evolve and Mother Earth is moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life with us. The more of us walk this pathway, pursuing the interest of the whole instead of their own, slowly but surely our world turns into a better place for all. And that’s the only way the Divine qualities can be developed to their highest potential and into the wholeness that is in our true parents.

Each one of us is a special and unique being *, who is loved totally and unconditionally by our Creator. S/He accepts us the way we are at any given moment of our evolutionary journey through experiencing the various levels of life. No-one ever sits in judgement over us. At the end of each lifetime we return to the world of spirit, where we recover from the stresses and strains of our latest earthly adventures. As soon as this has been attended to sufficiently, the time has come for taking stock and assessing the performances of all our lifetimes, not merely the most recent one.

This appraisal is carried out in close co-operation with the wise ones of the spirit world, who are in charge of us, and with the help of the Akashic Records * on the etheric level. That’s where a record exists of every word that was ever spoken, every thought ever thought and every action that was ever taken, not just by you and me but everyone. We are responsible for each one of them and in the world of spirit we are confronted with them when the time for doing so has come. With great clarity we can then see for ourselves where our weaknesses and strengths lie, where we have done well, where we failed and need to do better next time round. These things help us to decide, together with the wise ones, which lessons are most urgently required for our next lifetime.

When the death of our physical body has stripped our earthly possessions and achievements from us and we are once again aware of that which we always have been, namely spirit and soul, the Akashic Records provide us with an unfailing mirror of ourselves. Isn’t it a comforting thought that no-one will ever judge us? And that reminds me of a somewhat unusual gentleman who was recently introduced to me. Dressed and made up into a very attractive lady, he confessed that throughout his life he had wanted to be a woman instead of a man. His lifelong struggle with a conflict of such severity is sure to have brought him a great deal of suffering – and therefore, soul growth.

When he had finished telling me his story, he added: ‘What will God think of me?’ He was visibly relieved when he heard: ‘You need to become aware that you yourself are God and that when you return to the world of spirit, there will be no judgement day at the end of your present lifetime or ever. However, you will be confronted with yourself – you will stand before yourself and look at yourself with utter honesty. God never judges us; no-one does; we ourselves have to do it.’

Therefore, whenever difficult decisions have to be made by you, tune into the world of your feelings and pay attention to the reactions of your inner guide and teacher. Try to imagine yourself before the mirror in the spirit world and see how you would then be judging your chosen course of action. Will you think of it as a good and constructive one or a negative and destructive one? If the latter, what can you learn from it? Because God loves us, all our desires are always fulfilled, so that either way we can learn from the experience and grow. Maybe you need to do what you have in mind to find out whether it is really what you wanted and needed. You may be surprised!

Learning to appreciate the value of peace is the most crucial lesson for humankind at the present time. Those who have already learnt it sufficiently during their present lifetime and/or previous ones will have no problems dedicating every bit of all their resources to act as one of the peacemakers of our world. There is every possibility that under the protection and guidance of God and the Healing Angels, they can become a driving force for establishing the Age of Aquarius * on the Earth and bringing peace to it. To such people applies the Bible’s St. Matthew 5:9: ‘Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.’

However, not only these particular children of God are meant to make their contribution towards bringing peace to our world; the same applies to everybody who is presently taking part in earthly life. Each can make a valuable contribution simply by conducting their lives in a more peaceful manner. And that, dear friends, is the only way that healing can take place and peace eventually come to our world and rule it, for evermore.

The Age Of Aquarius

The Age of Aquarius * is the age of rebellion and revolution that will be bringing our world the long yearned for enlightenment and spiritual freedom. It started approx. 1900 AD and will continue until around 4,100 AD. Therefore, it has been with us for quite some time by now. Lo and behold! Humankind’s long awaited saviour and redeemer, promised of old, is at last in flesh appearing *. The spiritual rebirth of our race and our world is taking place right here and now and every one of us is taking part in it. It is happening in a highly surprising and much more beautiful way than anyone could ever have envisaged in past ages, even in their wildest dreams. The Christ spark is waking from its slumber, the Christ child is born and beginning to develop its Divine characteristics in increasing numbers of human hearts.

The deeper we move into the Aquarian Age, the more noticeable effect this is having on our world. And as the months and years go by, it can ever more easily be seen that the new age is by no means some kind of a fad or an airy-fairy notion that has sprung from the minds of the hippy movement. It is a concept that deserves to be taken seriously and demands the undivided attention, not merely of those who are already interested in their own spiritual progress and that of our whole world, but everybody. Ever more of us will be reaching the point of their spiritual development when spiritual wisdom and truth directly from the Source are going to flow into their hearts.

The equally long promised world teacher * is appearing in our midst and reveals him/herself as none other than the living God within, our inner teacher or in-tuition, who is the only reliable guru in the whole of Creation who knows the answers to any kind of question we may care to ask. Through the small still voice of our conscience this teacher has always tried to intuitively tell us right from wrong. The English poet Robert Browning, 1812-1889, knew about it when he wrote: ‘There is an inmost centre in us all, where truth abides in fullness.’

When all have become attuned to and are following the guidance of this, everyone’s own teacher, there will be peace in our world and no longer any need for religions. One after the other is in the process of disappearing for the simple reason that they have served the purpose they were created for and are no longer required. All my writings are insights and observations of the monumental changes this is bringing with it and how helpful new perspectives on all aspects of life are beginning to reveal themselves to us.

The collective consciousness of our race is opening up and everywhere there is an increasing awareness of the ‘facts of life’ about our true nature and eternal reality. The realisation that each one of us is an immortal and eternal Divine spark shows us that life is an absolute continuum and that there is no such thing as death. The limited perception of our earthly existence as a one-off thing is rapidly changing into the awareness that one cycle of life emerges from the previous one.

Guided and protected by God and the Angels, all life inexorably moves forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life *. We are moving with and every one of us is slowly but surely evolving into a more whole and beautiful being who yearns for reaching the experiences of the higher and highest levels of life. On our way there, everything that has outlived its usefulness in due course is removed and disappears.

Preparing For The Age Of Aquarius

The Age of Pisces * prepared us for the coming of the Aquarian Age *. The Piscean astrological glyph depicts two fish tied together in the middle by a silver cord. The cord stands for our small earthly self’s connection with our spirit Highest or God Self and its soul. The fish represent the human soul in its struggle of coming to terms with the ravenous and rampant desire nature of its earthly self and its higher nature. Like these two aspects of our being, the fish are pulling in opposite directions. One of them wants to swim upstream and the other one down.

The upstream fish is our spirit and soul who knows nothing of earthly concerns and does not understand them. Although this creature cannot wait to get back to its true home, the oneness with God and all life, it appreciates that this can only come about through going forward and swimming upstream. It does so because it contains every bit of wisdom the earthly self has gathered throughout all its experiences, in its present lifetime and all previous ones. For as long as this part fails to understand the purpose of its earthly existence, it has little choice but pulling in the opposite direction

Pisces is the mutable Water sign that is co-ruled by mighty and expansive Jupiter and misty, nebulous, dreamy and other-worldly Neptune. It is the sign of Karma and the soul. The Water signs serve the development of the world of our feelings and emotions, the soft, sensitive and vulnerable aspect of our nature, the psyche or soul *. As a result, the bygone Age of Pisces above all things was an emotionally supercharged phase in humankind’s development.

The dominating presence of Jupiter’s and Neptune’s energies provided us and our world with valuable lessons about the dangers of blindly following and gullibly swallowing whatever a religious authority sets before us. That’s why at beginning of the Piscean Age God and the Angels gave our world a new legend * with the promise that one day a saviour and redeemer would appear in our midst. This being, half human and half God, would be paying for all our sins. Those who declare that they believe in him would go to Heaven when they die, while every non-believer would have to fry forever in the fires of hell.

Every word of this legend had to be understood literally and anyone who said otherwise was a heretic and had to be wiped out like some kind of dangerous vermin. These beliefs with the passing of time hermetically sealed this part of our world against the intrusion of truth. The Aquarian Age is the age of truth that flows directly from the highest levels of life into all human hearts and souls. What finer preparation for the coming of this new world could there have been than the Piscean Age? It would ensure that, when God’s wisdom and truth finally arrived this way in our world, we would value and treasure it beyond compare.

It took a long time – well into the Age of Aquarius, to be precise – before we were allowed to know that Jesus has always represented every human being. He is a symbol of everyone’s own Christ nature and that this is the only one who in due course can and will save and redeem us. Learning to appreciate the value of truth was helped along by the false belief that life is a one-off thing * and misunderstanding the concept of free will *.

Enormous soul growth had been achieved by the end of the Piscean Age and vast amounts of negative Karma, individually and collectively, had accumulated. And ever more of us were waking up from their spiritual slumber and were ready to go in search of truth and deal with their karmic debts. Only when we become aware of who and what God * truly is and what kind of relationship we have with our Creator can our search for Divine wisdom and truth begin. Equipped with the gift of hindsight, it’s not hard to recognise how these negative aspects of the previous age prepared us and our world for the coming of the Age of Aquarius, the sign co-ruled by Saturn and Uranus.

Saturn is the planet of Karma. It represents Divine nature’s aspect that acts like a stern and undeviating schoolmaster, whose main task is to teach all human beings the necessary self-discipline that eventually leads to complete mastery of every part of our nature, the lowest as well as the highest. Uranus is the awakener and enlightener, but without first successfully attending to Saturn’s lessons no soul will ever be released into the spiritual freedom of the Aquarian Age. The Air signs Gemini, Libra and Aquarius serve the development of our intellectual capabilities. Aquarius signals that we are now in the midst of an evolutionary phase that is ruled by the mind. Learning how to control the thought processes of our earthly minds * is of the utmost importance for all of us.

During times spent under the influence of the Piscean * energies we not only meet and shake hands with our Karma, during the early stages of our earthly education through deceptions, treacheries and deviousness we are likely to create a whole new load of it. Finding the earthly plane of life too harsh and hard to cope with for our soft and sensitive soul, we may give in to the Piscean escaping tendencies and abuse our physical body with all kinds of substances that at first help us forget our misery for a while.

We could be creating distress and heartache for those around us through suicide attempts and possibly succeeding, unaware of what kind of lessons we are preparing for our future lifetimes. It could be as soon as the next one when these things are sure to return to us and we find ourselves at the receiving end of the experiences we once handed out to others. Our karmic debts are paid and the balance of our spiritual bank book restored, when we patiently whatever comes our way, safe in the knowledge that we ourselves created the necessity for these experiences in previous lifetimes.

In keeping with God’s great plan of life the Piscean Age turned into one of all manner of slaveries and oppression, deception and exploitation, especially of the religious kind. All of it was carried out in the name of a God, whose true nature humankind was a long way from understanding. That’s how our world was taught countless invaluable lessons that were essential to prepare us for the coming of the Aquarian Age.

There is plenty of evidence everywhere that under the influence of the energies of Pluto in Capricorn *, ever more of the deviousness and deception as well as the corruption they brought us in such rich measure, like large abscesses are bubbling up and bursting in the conscious awareness of our world, so they can be cleared away. There could be no better candidates for teaching us the Aquarian values of honesty and truthfulness, loyalty and integrity. When one adds to these ordinary human kindness and decency towards each other and all lifeforms that share our planet with us, as well as a good dose of common sense, they will be bringing peace to our world.

* * *​

God And The Devil - Part A

Who Or What Is God?

To paraphrase the English theologian and historian the Venerable Bede, ca. 673-735 AD, who wrote about his work on the books of Ezra and Nehemiah: ‘In the treasure of the prophets God has equipped me with the gift to not only embrace things old, but also to find new things that are hidden behind the veil of the old, so they can be brought forth for the use of my fellow citizens.’

Having reached the Age of Aquarius, we need to find a new understanding of the nature of God, the role of our own and our world’s existence in the great scheme of life. To enable us to do this, we should not shy away from asking ourselves some searching questions. After six thousand years of the patriarchy * and the horrors it brought with it, the most urgent query of all to my mind is: ‘Is there a God?’ * Can there be One and if there is a supreme being, what might Its nature be? Who am I and what is my relationship with It? * Considering the sheer endless catalogue of terrifying things that have been happening in our world for such a long time and are doing so to this day, can there really be a God who loves us and cares for us? If there were one, why could He not put an end to the endless catalogue of miseries of earthly life? Why has He not made our world a more peaceful place but instead is constantly making things worse for so many?’

As our understanding of the concept of God did not stop any of these events from taking place, the only logical conclusion one can come to is that God must be something different than we were made to believe by the religions of the past. But what? Did we go wrong somewhere and lost our way? The simple answer is: we did not do anything of the kind because God’s great plan of life for our world decreed that this is how we should be taught the value of peace, truth and honesty and the other qualities of the Aquarian Age. They are appearing in our world through ever more of us endeavouring to bring forth the finest and noblest qualities of their own Christ nature. Even in the meanest of characters who ever walked the Earth they are slumbering and will burst into bloom when for them the time is right for this to happen.

To me, God is the Universe, the Universal life force, whichever name for it you prefer. ‘Call Me by any name and I will be there’. Alas, many still refuse to accept that there is a Divine force behind the whole of the created world that brought everything into being, has always been supporting and maintaining it, and forever will do so. For these people the big bang theory of the origin of the Universe * appears to be proof that there is no Creator. They seem to draw the conclusion that if the Universe came into being through an abrupt expansion of energy and matter, that it happened perchance and quite on its own. And that, to them, does away with the need for a Creator.

If that is your belief too, take a good look around you and then tell me please, how could there be so many intricate different species of life on our beautiful planet alone, unless they had lovingly been designed and created by some great artist? Do you seriously believe that the big explosion, the bang, and all of this happened by sheer accident? Or do you, like me, feel deep within that there is a Great architect and designer of life who safely holds the threads of the whole of Creation in Its loving hands, that it cannot be any other way?

In that case, whenever you meet someone who does not share your views, there is no need to despair about the state of humankind’s spiritual development and that of our world *. Remind yourself that all of us are sure to get where we are meant to go in the end. Then speak your truth and quietly explain your beliefs, maybe something like this: ‘For the life of me, I cannot see why the big bang should do away with the need for some great Universal creative force to make it happen. Who or what do you think was its cause?

‘The way I see it, nothing can ever happen from nothing, and there unfailingly is a good reason for everything. I believe that a great creative power, for simplicity’s sake let’s call it God, is constantly at work behind the scenes of all life, including that of the Earth. It brings everything into being and constantly supports and maintains it. Without this force no life would be possible, but with Its help all lifeforms are constantly and almost imperceptibly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, thus growing into ever higher and more beautiful manifestations of the Divine creative urge.’

To me, this is a much more magnificent display of God’s power and glory. It is much more realistic and awe-inspiring than any Creation stories that exist in our world, especially the one of the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The tale that our world was created in six days by some kind of a distant and remote God, who just waved His hands to bring everything into being, was good enough for humankind in days of its spiritual infancy and childhood. But increasing numbers of us are reaching spiritual adulthood and capable of grasping that God is as much part of us as we are part of God, that we are all sparks of the Divine and children of God, and therefore young Gods in the making.

Now that ever more spiritual wisdom and truth are flowing directly from the highest levels of life into humankind, in due course we shall be allowed to know exactly how the Universe came into being and the processes that were involved. So, next time someone suggests to you that no explanation other than the big bang is needed as evidence that there cannot be any God, quietly respond: ‘How could there be a Creation without a Creator?’ If the other person is unready to understand the meaning of what you are saying, you could be sowing a seed into their minds and giving them some food for thought. That is frequently all we are required to do. Then it is good and right to step back and leave God and the Angels to do the rest.

God And The Devil - Part B

The Dual Nature Of God And Humankind

Everything in the whole of Creation is an expression and manifestation of the Great Father/Mother of all life and therefore contains the same duality. Masculine and feminine, yin and yang, positive and negative, light and darkness and so forth. In God all opposing forces complement each other perfectly and work together peacefully and harmoniously. All life is circles within circles and cycles within cycles. Astrological birthcharts reveal this quite clearly. The Divine masculine and feminine aspects are the Father and Mother of everything that exists. And because everything is of God and has been created in God’s image, naturally this also means good and evil. That which is known as evil in our world is merely its lower unevolved part, and everything that is ugly, disorderly and chaotic in the fullness of time is going to evolve into something perfect and beautiful.

This duality principle applies to all lifeforms and therefore also to our planet’s inner and outer life, including human beings and all animal species. Each one of us is a spark of the Great Light of the Universal Christ, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother, who contains their characteristics, energies and powers, and at first only in seed form, so do we. When we have spiritually matured sufficiently, we begin to take possession of them and bring them forth from within our own being, where they have been slumbering for a long time. The development of our higher nature may take many earthly lifetimes. One small step after another we have to teach the polar opposite aspects of our nature to join forces and function together, the way they are doing in God. From the moment of our creation, we have been working our way towards this goal.

The law of life is evolution * and the whole of life is subject to this law, including you and me. In a spiral, which in truth is a huge circle, everything is constantly moving forwards and upwards. This spiral reaches from the lowest level of the big bang and the creation of matter upwards to the highest level of life of God, the Creator, the Universal intelligence of the Father who is the masculine aspect of the Divine forces. All life is subject to His will and power. He is the composer and conductor of the great symphony of life. Yet, it is the love and wisdom of His feminine counterpart, the Great Mother, who decides when new worlds and beings should be created and then reacts correspondingly.

Everything is of God and contains God, nothing is beyond the reach of His/Her will and power. On the inner level of life all is one and there are no secrets anywhere or separations between anything. And everything that exists and happens in our world was created and clearly visible there. Knowing that God is part of everything, it’s not hard to see that S/He really is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent. Love is the main law of life from which all other laws radiate out. The greatness of this love reveals itself best in the fact that God and the Angels are practising what in our world would be called tough love. This kind of love allows the beloved to experience life in their own unique manner and to make their own blunders, so something can be learned from them.

None of us is ever alone in earthly life because God and the Angels are part of us. They are always in attendance and observing us and noticing everything. Nothing can be hidden from them, but in their great wisdom they only assist when someone asks for it. They know us and our true needs better than we do. They are the eye that never sleeps and can see in all directions at once: past, present and future, backwards, forwards and sideways alike. Hand in hand with God and the Angels a way can be worked through any earthly dilemma. Yet, no spirit helper is allowed to come to the rescue and advise us, unless we have asked for it.

The gift of each new earthly lifetime is granted to take us closer to becoming aware of God’s true nature and our own, and the opposing forces of the two different aspects to our being: our all-good higher nature and its counterpart the lower earthly self. At the beginning of its earthly education every human being has to experience the behaviour patterns that are thought of as all-evil. To this day many believe that the subsequent evil deeds are caused by an outside force called the devil * that cannot be controlled by human beings and even is beyond the reach of God’s will and power.

In truth there is no force outside the power of God and there never was such a being as the devil *. All along the culprit has been someone’s lower animal nature and that in all of us is capable of doing devilish things, if we allow it. But now the time has come when, individually and collectively, we need to accept the responsibility for every aspect of our nature as well as each one of our thoughts, words and deeds.

Although our character make-up, life and home are our own responsibility, the state of our world at any given time is one that is shared by all. Because we are part of God and God is part of us, in the widest possible sense, each one of us is also accountable for the whole of the created world. All of us have been influencing it through our thinking and behaviour patterns of the past. Therefore, hand in hand with God and the Angels, let’s each do our share of making our world into a more peaceful and harmonious one, starting with ourselves and bringing our inner house in order. This is an evolutionary stage none of us can escape and who in their right senses would wish to?

* * *​

Young Gods In The Making

Programmed into the innermost recesses of every human soul is a deep yearning for the oneness with God, our ultimate true home. It is a homesickness * that has been imprinted indelibly into our soul’s earliest memories when our spirit had to leave the place of its origin and started building itself a soul *. At the end of our earthly education this homesickness turns into the light of the only desire that’s left in us. This comes to pass when the fulfilment of all earthly wishes has turned to ashes in our mouth. Only one wish then remains and that is the return to our eternal roots in God.

The Universal Christ is the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. Every one of us is a spark of Its light and contains equal amounts of masculine and feminine characteristics. The only way spirit can experience itself and get to know who or what it is, is through its creations. That is why the masculine and feminine parts come across as two, even though they always remain one. And so the will and power of every masculine spirit has to create itself a soul. In God and us the soul is the feminine soft and sensitive feeling side, who in us is naturally equipped with the Great Mother’s love and intuitive knowledge and wisdom. The masculine and feminine counterparts are inseparable. Although in us they frequently struggle against each other, in God they are harmoniously and peacefully functioning as one.

In God and us the soul is the storehouse of the memories of all experiences. In the case of humankind, in some lifetimes we appear as a man and in others as a woman. Human soul memories are part of the waterbody of our feeling nature. One can’t help wondering how many earthly lifetimes each one of us may have spent in search of returning into the oneness with God simply through becoming aware of our true higher nature. That’s why God and the Angels from time to time provided us with pointers in the form of new myths and legends that would light our way home. In Psalm 82:5-6 of the sacred scriptures of the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Island, they gave us the message: ‘They know not, neither will they understand. They walk on in darkness. All the foundations of the Earth are shaken. I have said: ‘You are Gods. All of you are children of the most High.’

They confirmed this in the Jesus legend with St. John 11:34: ‘Jesus said to them: ‘Is it not written in your law, I said, you are Gods?’ To this statement our inner guidance says: ‘Yes, it’s true. Every human being, without exception, is of Divine origin and whatever may befall you in earthly life, nothing can separate you from your Divine parents and your true home, the spirit world. Each one of you is a child of God, not as much a chip off the old block as a spark of My great white light. In truth you are young Gods in the making, apprentices and trainee Gods. I am spirit and so is the core of your own being. You are a great deal more than the physical bodies you need for getting around at present.

‘On the inner level of life, from where you newly emerge at the beginning of every new lifetime, all is one and belongs together. And anything you wish to manifest in the Earth’s environment first has to appear within as an idea and a thought. The invisible parts of everything that is in our world and all others, including you, are of far greater importance than their outer appearances. You are all in this earthly existence together to renew your understanding of these things and through this you and your entire world shall find healing and peace. Every one of you has come to be healed and over time grow into a healer in their own right. That is how, hand in hand with the Angels and Me, humankind for quite some time by now has slowly been evolving into a race of healers, saviours and redeemers of yourselves, each other and your world.’

Our world is bound in darkness,
Until we shine the light.
You with your own vision
And I with my insight.

* Recommended Reading:
‘Homesickness Of The Soul’
‘Do You Know Where You're Going To?’
‘What Is Soul?’

Pathfinders And Lightbringers

In spiritual terms darkness is ignorance and knowledge is light. The spiritual development of every human being in earthly life starts with complete ignorance of the spiritual aspects of life and its own true nature. In the course of many lifetimes we slowly but surely mature into spiritual adulthood, when our higher nature stirs from its slumber and begins to know on the inner doors of our earthly consciousness. As a result, we become more interested in one of the religious beliefs of our world. And that is the beginning of developing our inborn abilities as pathfinders and lightbringers, seed carriers and healers for those around us.

We fulfil these functions each time we reach out to help someone find a better understanding of their predestined pathway through life. For everybody this quest starts with the discovery of who we are, why we are here, why people are in our lives in the first place and why they have to leave us after a while. The greatest and most comforting revelation connected with this is learning that they have not died and that in truth there is no such thing as death.

We act as healers whenever we offer someone a shoulder to lean or cry on, maybe a hand to hold or when we bring renewed hope by empathising with someone and trying to help them to view a difficult situation from a different perspective. Healers do these things not because someone tells them to, but because that’s the only thing they want to do. They are following an inner urge to be true to their real nature, which is love. As soon as they have found a measure of light, they feel an inner need to assist others to do the same for themselves.

Do not follow where the path may lead.
Instead, go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leaving a trail is important because as we climb up the spiritual mountain, others are sure to walk with us, literally and metaphorically speaking. We are never alone and the hands of the Angels and many other invisible helpers are constantly waiting for us to take hold of them whenever the going gets too scary and tough for us on our own. All we have to do is reach out for them, for they are ever ready to guide and protect us and provide us with the courage and strength we require for the task ahead of us. The only thing they cannot do for us is working on the improvement of our character by giving of our best and bringing forth the highest and noblest qualities from the very core of our being.

Whenever one of us stumbles and falls, our helpers draw extra close to bring us the comfort and healing we need. But it will always remain a mystery to me how the surviving members of the family mentioned in the previous chapter reconciled their suffering with their beliefs. Thinking of Jesus as their saviour and redeemer, what did they make of his role when he refused to save them – or anyone else, for that matter?

From the point humankind’s spiritual development has reached by now, one question puzzles me most of all. For as long as we lacked the understanding of the spiritual background of life, how it has always worked and affected us, how could anyone ever gain any faith at all? It does not surprise me that through the war events many ceased to believe that there really is a higher authority who loves us and our world, and who watches and takes great care of all of it. Something of that nature is likely to have happened to me in a previous lifetime and that is the reason why I chose to be born into a background where I had to grow up without any spiritual guidance and support from anyone. At the time of my midlife crisis * I reached the crossroad in my spiritual development that comes to everybody sooner or later.

In the fullness of time every last one of us will evolve into an enlightened being, because finding our way back home into the light of our true nature and the higher purpose of our existence is everybody’s birthright. This is where freedom of choice *enters the picture. Even while we are still unaware of such things, we are presented with choices and are allowed to make our own decisions. And it’s left to each individual whether we accept or reject the treasures of spiritual wisdom and truth that with ever greater force are now coming our way. Alas, reading about them is not enough on its own. Only when we constantly apply them to our daily lives can we grow in wisdom, understanding, and progress on the evolutionary spiral. Anyone is free to choose remaining stuck in the darkness of their ignorance.

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris December/January 2010. It brought me a confirmation of the above, which I had written a long time ago. ‘Each one of you has their own special part to play in bringing greater light, i.e. spiritual understanding to your world. When you manifest and express God’s love in your daily lives and hold communion with it in the innermost sanctuary of your heart, you radiate and bring this love to the people around you. Your responsibility towards them gradually increases and so will the wisdom and knowledge you are given access to. God is part of each one of you and all of you are instruments and channels through which the blessing and healing power of the Divine infinite spirit is waiting to flow into your world.’

* * *​

Humankind In Pursuit Of Enlightenment

The ultimate purpose of the material existence of every one of us is to evolve into a fully enlightened being. Each one of us is required to develop their own philosophy of life that can support us through the inevitable ups and downs of our present existence. To help us find it, deep down inside everybody there is a great hunger and thirst * for spiritual wisdom and knowledge that tells us the about the purpose and higher meaning of our present existence *.

At the beginning of our earthly education for a long time we are unaware that there is another higher part to our nature. At that stage it’s just that our whole being somehow seems to be filled with an indefinable deep inner longing that in the end cannot be satisfied by anything Earth life has to offer. The more these feelings rise to the surface of our consciousness, the more we become aware that something is missing in our lives, without initially knowing what it is. But when it finally comes clear in our mind, we are prepared to do whatever it takes to find the truth and nothing but the truth.

Every time we learn something new and add it to the knowledge we have already gathered and is now available to us, a bit more of our ignorance’s darkness disperses and we are one step nearer to being enlightened. But it is spiritual enlightenment * that we are all in this life to seek and in the fullness of time are sure to find. This is knowledge is the result of our inner awakening into the recognition of who we truly are, who and what God is, and what kind of a role we are playing in God’s great plan of life. This change of consciousness provides us with a different approach to life and provides us with a fresh understanding of how true faith and trust in the goodness of life can be found.

Without a reasonably good perception of these things, Earth life is bound to be a difficult and scary experience, no matter how brave a face we manage to show to the world. I am but one of countless souls who, each in their own way, are working tirelessly behind the scenes of life on raising the level of humankind’s consciousness. Through our joint efforts, one tiny step at a time, all together we are moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. I believe that good evolutionary progress is possible for anyone who aims to find a better understanding of the higher spiritual realities that form the background of our earthly existence.

Through the suffering of past lifetimes and the present one, many have evolved to the point of becoming aware again of their spirituality and are doing their best to develop it. Spirituality is a journey of discovery and I can think of no better way of starting it than to ask myself: ‘Why am I here and what am I doing with my life? What are my beliefs? Do I have any faith in life; do I trust it?’ And there lies the crunch! More than anything else we and our world require is a new approach to faith. But then, what is faith? As this is such a much misused word, we are going to investigate it more thoroughly in the next chapter.

With spirituality I do not mean communicating with those who have passed into our other world or the dead, as some may call them. To me, the dead ones – spiritually that is – are those who have not yet woken up to the fact that their true nature is spirit and soul who is presently taking part in life as a physical being. Having experienced first hand the darkness of not knowing who I truly am and what this life is all about, I know how frightening an existence it can be. To this day, I find it deeply comforting that we are all siblings in the vast family of humankind as well as the whole of life, that on the inner level we are all one and that we are never alone.

More than anything else in this world, I love sharing the light I am finding along the pathway of my life with as many as possible of you, my dear friends and spiritual family. My greatest reward will be if some of that light helps the odd one here and there to leave the dungeon of their spiritual darkness behind.

The spirit of the Universal Christ spoke to us and our world through Jesus legend. In St John 8:31-32 we are told: ‘Then Jesus said to those of the Jews who believed in him: If you abide by my word, you are truly my disciples and you will know the truth and that very truth shall make you free.’ This is how the Christ Spirit all along has been trying to tell us that through learning about the true nature of God and our relationship with Him/Her, each one of us would eventually be able to release themselves from the prison of oppression and slavery, in particular of the religious kind.

If I can help somebody, as I pass along,
If I can cheer somebody, with a word or a song,
If I can show somebody when they’re travelling wrong,
Then my living shall not be in vain.

If I can do my duty, as a child of God ought,
If I can bring back beauty, to a world that is wrought,
If I can spread love’s message, the way the Masters taught,

If I can help somebody, as I pass along,

And if you and I can occasionally help somebody to find a new understanding
Of their true nature and the real purpose of their being here,
Then for us this lifetime will not have been in vain.

Alma Bazel Androzzo
Edited by Aquarius

* Recommended Reading:
‘The Spiritual Background Of Eating Disorders’
‘Enlightenment’
‘Not By Bread Alone’

* * *​

Realise Your Inner Strength

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘White Eagle’s Little Book Of Healing Comfort’: ‘The purpose of every earthly lifetime is the development of the higher aspects of your nature and bringing forth your own inner strength. By constantly tapping into and using them your spiritual light and power increase, so that with the passing of time you become more god-like. You will find that the more the radiance of the spiritual side of your being lights up your daily tasks and encounters, the more easily you cope with earthly life.

‘We too once walked that pathway and therefore know how difficult it can be for as long as our physical bodies hold you tightly in its grip with its pains and afflictions of mind, body and spirit. * By now we also know that all these things are the direct result of the thinking and behaviour patterns of the small self with its tiresome ego and fearful earthly mind. For a long time the lower self in its arrogance believes it knows everything when in truth it does not have a clue about anything that really matters, in particular the spiritual background of its earthly existence.

‘This is because in the course of many lifetimes the lower self gets lost in an ever denser jungle of erroneous beliefs, superstitions and prejudices. The walls of this prison with the passing of time grow so thick that they enclose the small self like a black box. The atoms and molecules of the physical body’s cells eventually are so tightly packed together that they act similar to a prison cell, which for a long time cannot be penetrated by even the smallest rays of the light of spiritual wisdom. Yet, with every spell of suffering a bit more of God’s light re-enters them and speeds up their vibrations sufficiently so that sparks of understanding can seep in. With the passing of time more and more of it penetrates the consciousness of the sufferer.

‘The creation of the prison cell is necessary for the early stages of your earthly development. It ensures that the spirit and soul within it cannot escape until the learning from its lessons have been thoroughly absorbed. Thus they are forced to take part in the lessons of getting to know the characteristics of their lower and lowest nature. Without this the human spirit, whose true nature as a spark of the Divine is all-loving, giving and forgiving, would be unable to endure the extremely tough school of earthly life. If it had not been cut off from its true nature and home in God’s loving embrace, human spirit and souls could not respond to the demands of Earth’s harsh and cold, alien and frequently hostile environment.

‘All matter consists of the Universal Christ’s light. During the initial stages of creating physical bodies for young and inexperienced spirits and their souls the Divine light is gradually withdrawn from the matter surrounding them during their earthly sojourns, so it grows ever denser. This descent into physicality continues until the small lower self has lost all recall of its true nature and origin. That’s when it is ready to attend to the hardest parts of its earthly education.

‘During each lifetime spent without the awareness of your true nature, a fresh layer of all manner of fears, especially those of the unknown and death is left behind in the memories of your soul. They form deposits which at some stage of your development have to be dismantled, by none other than you and that may reveal itself as surprisingly hard work. The same as every new layer you once accumulated took you away from the Source of your being, God, those you dissolve move you closer to Him/Her again. This process is an essential part of every human being’s compulsory earthly education.

‘We, your spirit friends and helpers, need you on the other side of the veil of consciousness as much as you need us. Our task is showing you how you can triumph over the darkness of the spiritual ignorance that has been overshadowing every aspect of your world, individually and collectively, for such a long time. Your part consists of the grounding of your steadily increasing store of spiritual knowledge by applying its principles to your daily life. You then need to share your insights and beliefs with as many as possible, to enable them to increase their inner strength and help their spiritual wings to grow. True evolutionary progress for your whole world is made each time you lift yourself and someone around you above the common narrow horizons and vision of earthly life.

‘Leaning on a teaching from the Jesus legend, we say to you: ‘Rise from your bed and walk.’ The bed is a metaphor for your earthly existence and the way of walking we mean is letting the light of the spiritual path show the way that leads to the rediscovery and reconnection with the inner Source of your being. Do all you can to re-establish your contact with it and work together with it, so you can be used as an ever more powerful channel through which the blessing and healing energies of the Universal Forces can flow into Mother Earth and all her lifeforms and from there into the rest of Creation.’

* Recommended Reading:
‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

* * *​

Humankind In Pursuit Of Happiness

We are sparks of the Divine and children of God, who once emerged from a world where only love and goodwill, joy and happiness have ever been known. Our God or Highest Self, the Spirit of the Universal Christ, in whom we are all one, once began to create small earthly spirit counterparts, so that through them it could explore how the polar opposites of its Divine characteristics would manifest themselves in the behaviour patterns of these creatures when, in the course of many lifetimes, they got used to taking part and moving around in a physical environment. That’s why it was decided that our spirit should begin to evolve and grow on the Earth.

Each new spark of the Divine at first is pure spirit that has the same masculine and feminine characteristics as its Creator. Before their departure into Earth life these two parts split. One is the spirit of the earthly self and the other one its soul, a soft and sensitive part that is capable of feeling and that provides a storehouse for the memories of every one of each new earthling’s experiences.

Together these two aspects of our nature were brought onto the Earth plane and housed in the physical body of an animal form that had evolved from the tiniest beginnings over millions of years into what is known to us as one of the primates. For a long time the physical aspect of the creature who had been chosen to act as our host knew nothing of its indwelling spirit and soul. But in the course of millions of years in Earth time this combination of beings kept on evolving. Gradually it started to develop human characteristics like what our scientists call opposable appendage, known as thumbs, two eyes with binocular vision, and biomechanic bipedalism, the ability to walk upright. This development continued until the creature finally had taken on the human appearance that is familiar to us.

Slowly and imperceptibly, the Christ Spirit’s spark mingled with the group spirit of the animal. The Divine spark absorbed more and more of this spirit into itself, until in the course of many lifetimes it reached a critical point and became aware of its individuality. From then onwards the by now recognisably human being separated itself ever more from the group spirit of the animals and its Christ nature moved into the foreground of its consciousness. In the course of many further lifetimes, this part gained the upper hand enabling the human child of God to move more rapidly forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

Alas, each new lifetime added another layer of soul memories on top of our inner connection with our Highest Self and Creator. Every one of these additions will later have to be dismantled and dissolved again by us, its owner. With the passing of time our small self felt increasingly isolated, lost and alone in its struggle with the conditions, which we ourselves had created in our ignorance during past lifetimes and later had to encounter during further spells on the Earth plane. Fear was born – the opposite force to the total trust we once had and one day shall have again. The more layers of soul memories were piled on top of our inner connection with God, the more fearful our earthly self became. The higher purpose behind this particular lesson is that we shall never ever let go of our inner connection and link with God again, once it has been re-established.

However, it takes a long time before we grasp that this can only be brought about by constant efforts at bringing forth and developing our own Christ qualities and humbly and devotedly accepting the role of being used as a channel through which the healing and peace to the Highest can flow into our world. This is how each one of us needs to act as their own saviour and redeemer, and the saviour and redeemer of our whole world, and finally become a Christed one in their own right. On the road of getting there, wise ones accept that, no matter how highly educated and well read human beings become in their present lifetime, in truth all of us know precious little of the things that really matter in life – its spiritual background. They know that the things that happen upfront always have been and forever will be of secondary importance.

Wise ones have experienced the living hell of a God-less existence, in which they arrogantly believed and insisted that they knew everything and wanted to have their own way at all times. They are glad to have reached a sufficiently high evolutionary level that permits them to move on to serving the Highest as meek and humble channels of healing and peace. These wise ones pay attention to their inner guidance and gladly follow the directions they receive through it from the Angels and Masters, who are in charge of us and our world, because they realise that they alone can show any one of us the way home into their natural state of love, joy and happiness.

This is a route where many hurdles have to be jumped over or crawled underneath. Obstacles and conditions are waiting to be mastered and overcome. And after what is by now known about our evolutionary journey, it does not come as a surprise that the biggest impediment in the way of our progress is fear. We yearn for happiness and love and search for it in all the wrong places, hoping that one day we shall find it and will be able to make it into a constant state. To save ourselves disappointments, it is beneficial to come to terms with the fact that we live in a world where brief spells of happiness and sorrow alternate in seemingly endless succession.

In vain we look for a constant state of happiness, joy and love in earthly life, for the simple reason that it is not meant to be found there. And when our soul finally comes knocking on our inner door and invites us to come home, where these conditions do exist, we have no idea what it is trying to tell us. So far we are not even aware that we have been placed on the Earth plane for the very purpose of experiencing the continuous succession of ups and downs, highs and lows, joys and sorrows of life. We have no idea that one fine day there will no longer be any need for us to take part in all this. The state of never ending love and happiness once was our birthright – it still is. To rediscover it and reconnect with it, all we have to do is peer beyond the end of our nose and lift our vision to the higher and highest realities of life, the only place in the whole of Creation where eternal happiness and peace, joy and love exist.

But, for the moment the Earth is still our place of learning and like in any earthly school, we have to start in the lowest grade and gradually work our way up to the highest one. Lifetimes spent on this plane are the classes and to provide us with a good all-round education, every subject has to be taken. None can be dropped and avoided. If we are no good at something in one lifetime, we return until the theme has been mastered, regardless of how many earthly sojourns this may take – the Universe’s patience is endless. This thorough and rigorous training of each one of us is essential, because we are sparks of the Divine, God’s children and everything, the characteristics as well as the creative and destructive powers that are in our Creator are also in us. As above, so below.

The ultimate purpose of our times in physicality is to familiarise us with the polar opposites of all aspects of God’s nature and therefore also our own. Without experiencing an equal measure of darkness and light, right and wrong, truth and lies, joy and sadness, pleasure and pain, being hurt and wounded, and subsequently finding healing, we would never be able to understand any of these things. If we had never been hurt and wounded by someone, how could we appreciate what others feel when we treat them badly?

Our earthly education would not be complete, if any of these experiences were lacking. Without them it would be impossible for us to comprehend anything and we could never fulfil the purpose of our earthly sojourns, which is that we should grow in wisdom and understanding. However, this process will only continue until all subjects have been sufficiently grasped by us. Only then is our schooling complete and we are released from the duty of spending further lifetimes in Mother Earth’s loving embrace. In return for helping her with her evolution she allows us to be here., freely and generously giving of her abundance to us. Could anything be fairer?

Overcoming Our Fear Of The Unknown

Our spirit guides are frequently telling us that we should overcome our fears, especially the one of the unknown and of death. With all due respect, that is very well for them to say, but how shall we go about it? In my mind’s eye, I can see my guide smile and with my inner ear I hear a kind and gentle voice saying: ‘That’s for you to work out, dear child of the Earth. It is not our task to carry your cross for you. No-one can do that. You too should not try to take on anyone else’s who is suffering, as that would prevent them from learning the lessons which they themselves have chosen for their present lifetime, long before entering into it. Our task is to guide and support you, and you can – nay, should – all help each other. But, everybody has to work their way through their fears alone, because before God you stand alone and each has to find their own way back home into the state of loving and fully trusting your Creator again.’

To me, the most vital step on the road of overcoming our fears is becoming aware that all of them were once built into our consciousness for good and wise reasons. The ability to fear was initially given to us to protect us whenever the desire overcame us to conquer our world and that on our own. Fear of the unknown made us stick to our home-patch and attend to the work in hand. This fear has now outlived its usefulness and by focussing our attention increasingly on wanting to learn in the school of earthly life in order to evolve into an ever more perfect, i.e. whole being, who will then be allowed to move forwards and upwards into exploring the higher levels of life.

The ballast of fear-invoking false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions of the past can be shed through welcoming the spiritual knowledge, which the Age of Aquarius, the sign of the Divine water-bearer, for some time has been pouring ever more forcefully into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. However, let’s not allow ourselves to be swamped by the great mass of information that is now coming our way. Let’s develop our discriminatory faculties to the full by asking God and the Angels to help us find the people, books and other publications, workshops and seminars that are now right for us. There are many belief systems and attractive schools of learning in our world and each one promises to take us to the heart of truth. Yet, the only safe way of finding it is by following the light in our own hearts and refusing to be lured into believing that the apples on each neighbouring tree might be riper and juicer than our own.

The only sure guide at this stage of our development is the light of the wise one within, our inner teacher. This is the voice of God, who communicates with us through the world of our feelings. And that is the only truly reliable guru in the whole of Creation, who really does know the answer to any question we may ever care to ask. And the more we reliably find out in this way about of God’s nature and our own and the purpose and meaning of our existence, as well as those who have always taken great care of us in the spirit world, the more our confidence in God’s plan * for us and our world and the goodness of life grows. May the descriptions we are receiving from our spirit guides about the beauty of their world and the freedom of no longer being responsible for the wellbeing of a physical body and hauling it around with us, show ever more of us that our fear of the unknown and especially of death are quite unjustified.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00