Food For Thought

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

My Kind Of Astrology - Part Thirteen

The Wise Optimist’s View Of The Plandemic – Part One

Life in the whole of Creation is subject to Universal laws. Naturally, that also applies to every human being and anything else that shares this planet with us. As soon as one starts viewing humankind’s earthly existence from this perspective, one realises that its construction is basically very simple. Like everything that exists elsewhere, our lives are based on these laws. The first ones are love and evolution and that means all manifestations of life, on all its levels, are constantly pursuing the same evolutionary pathway that is based on love. All other Universal laws branch out from the first two. The next most relevant one for our existence is the law of cause and effect or Karma. All truly great ideas are simple and the idea that gave birth to this law is the crowning glory of this principle. It’s simplicity itself. It merely decrees that whatever is sent by anyone anywhere into the Universe, in thoughts, words and actions, in the fullness of time must return to its sender and that in a somewhat strengthened state.

Every human being is an offspring of the great light of the Universal Christ’s spirit, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. At the beginning of everybody’s earthly education, the Christ light is present but only as the tiniest of sparks of love in its purest and most exalted state. That’s why all of us have the potential for bringing forth, each needs to do this from deep within their own being, the highest, noblest and best characteristics. Everybody’s evolutionary pathway starts with getting to know that which is ugly and evil of the unevolved crude state of their earthly personality. But in the course of many earthly lifetimes, all of us steadily move forwards and upwards on their personal evolutionary spiral. That’s how, with the passing of time, the lower aspects of our nature are overcome and left behind. And that creates the necessary space for our higher nature’s qualities to emerge and move ever more into the foreground of our consciousness, until it has taken over its earthly counterpart.

Knowing about these things makes it easy to look for that which is good, right and beautiful in everybody. I know that it is there somewhere, even though none of it may as yet be visible in some people. My inner guidance tells me that this approach is by no means foolishly optimistic. Spiritually it is realistic and sound, because by focussing on that which is good in someone, no matter who they are, one assists their higher God or Christ nature to wake from its slumbering state. And that’s why I love sending nothing but kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to everybody and especially our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers. It’s good to know that they too have the Divine spark within and are the beloved children of the Great Father/Mother. Every one of them also has, at least potentially, the very best, noblest and highest qualities within, just the same as everybody else, including thee and me.

Nothing that ever happened in our world was without a wise higher reason behind it. As one of the songs from ‘The Sound Of Music’ says: ‘Nothing comes from nothing. Nothing ever could!’ At any given time, everything that takes place, in one way or another, serves the wise higher purpose of teaching all involved and also our world something. That’s how every one of us, the whole of humankind and our world, always have constantly been moving forwards and upwards on the great Divine evolutionary spiral of life.

Every one of us is a co-creator with the Great Father/Mother of all life and at all times we are in the process of bringing something about. Our thoughts create our reality and any kind, loving and forgiving thought we send to our less highly evolved siblings in the great family of humankind helps their higher nature to grow stronger. I hope that it will eventually have become sufficiently strong to break through the crust of their lower earthly nature and take it over.

These days, I prefer dwelling as much as possible on that which is good, right and beautiful in our world and in the people around me, instead of reflecting on their miseries. I enjoy giving of my best at all times and love talking health and natural healing methods whenever an opportunity for doing so arises. I know that this opens my inner doors for more knowledge about such things to come to mind. I am sure that this is going to happen because God and the Angels love to scatter the seeds of Divine wisdom and truth far and wide. Their principle is ‘the more you give, the more you receive’.

Sagittarius is the sign dedicated to the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties. Its astrological glyph is the archer, who consists of half a higher and a lower nature, and likes nothing better than shooting its arrows far and wide, the higher and further the better. My Sun is in Libra in the ninth house, the natural domain of Sagittarius. My birthchart’s Ascendant is also in this sign. Shooting far and wide, ever further and wider, that’s what God and the Angels have always done through my writings. Through them I have found ever more understanding of our world’s spiritual background and the wise higher purpose that every human being’s earthly existence serves, including my own. About thirty years ago, I started writing about the spiritual insights that kept on coming to me. Approx. sixteen years ago, a website was made available to me by friends. When I began publishing parts of my work, the viewing figures were most encouraging. On Booksie alone they have by now reached over two million. Watching these figures increasing, to me is a great deal more enjoyable than looking after money millions could ever be.

The best part of it is that for the first time in this lifetime I feel safe. This is because I have first hand knowledge that: a) my existence – on all its levels – rests securely in the hands of God and the Angels; b) they have always been with every one of us, therefore also with me; and c) nothing will ever be able to destroy or even disrupt the oneness every one of us always has had and forever will have with the Highest Forces of life; d) there is no need to fear the future and even death, because in truth there is no death, merely a moving to another dimension of life; e) there is nothing to fear because my inner guidance will always be showing me the way.

The inner guidance of the wise one or living God within is everybody’s own built-in lie detector. It knows the way of all things and when we are in need of help, God and the Angels are more than happy to communicate through this guidance with us. Yet, without asking for help, it cannot come to anyone. But as soon as we go down on our knees, if only metaphorically speaking, they show us intuitively how to go about things, guiding and protecting us whenever necessary.

For quite some time by now, God’s great evolutionary plan has provided me with first hand knowledge that life in the whole of Creation, therefore also in our world, has always been unfolding the way it should. By now, my faith and trust in the goodness of our earthly existence and the high and noble qualities that are present in every human being has grown so strong that nothing will ever be able to shake them. It makes no difference whether they are still invisible on the surface of their earthly behaviour, they are there. It could be that the characteristics of someone’s higher nature’s are not yet visible because that person is destined to take part in a certain lesson. As a result, they could have got so lost in playing one particular role that they simply cannot help themselves.

* * *​

My Kind Of Astrology - Part Fourteen

The Wise Optimist’s View Of The Plandemic – Part Two

All Is Well With Us And Our World

Because I understand why things happen, nothing can disturb my peace of mind about our world’s present state. Wise ones have always told us that things can only come about in God’s time and not ours. Yet, they never told us why this should be so. Maybe because they did not know. Astrology, the Divine science, shows me that things can only happen when the energies of our world’s planetary system are right and therefore allow something to come about. This is what they have been, a bit more with every passing day, since the Sun in the sky above our world moved into Aries, the sign and point of all new beginnings. The Arian energies are the uprushing fountain of life itself . They have the power of bringing about the miracle of rebirth on all levels. On the 20th March 2021 the Sun entered Aries. That’s the true beginning of every year. The energies since then have gradually become more right for revealing the truth about the plandemic’s background.

The pharma industry by now counts among its helpers the governments of many countries, their police forces, their Health Services and members of the medical profession. That’s how this industry for many years has been working exceedingly hard to manipulate our world into the present situation. Those involved thought they were working in the greatest of secrecy, so that nobody would ever know and then be able to reveal the truth about their activities and intentions. They could not have been more wrong. God and the Angels are the all-seeing eye that never sleeps, in the inner spiritual background of our world, who at all times are watching anyone’s behaviour. Everything that happens in our world is clearly visible on the inner plane. Even what people here like to think of as their most secret thoughts, it’s as if they were being shouted from the rooftops on the inner plane.

Anyway, the Aquarian age is the age of truth and that’s why also in our world the truth will not be hidden forever and that’s for the simple reason that it is not meant to be hidden; it never was and never will be. This is why, for quite some time by now, God and the Angels have been doing their best to let the truth flow with ever increasing strength into humankind’s earthly mind. Each one of them is a receiver/transmitter station for the ideas that have always been flowing from the Highest levels of life into our world.

Alas, far too many earthly minds are still unable to receive these gifts and that’s because the necessary part of people’s being has closed down because of not being used. Use it or lose it! Any brain cells that are no longer used, close down and it’s as if they had never existed. My inner guidance tells me that this is why so many these days are afflicted by Dementia and Alzheimer’s. Yet, it’s good to know that, with the help and will of God and the Angels, any condition can be healed through natural healing methods. With their help, ever more of them will gradually be discovered and developed. See the relevant link at the end.

Through being tuned into the frequencies of God and the Angels and asking for their help, ever more earthly minds will gradually be regenerated and healed. And that’s how ever more of us will in due course be able to receive more of the Divine wisdom and truth. For quite some time it has been flowing with steadily increasing strength onto the earthly plane. God and the Angels have always communicated with us earthlings intuitively. The insights they are allowing us into things that previously had to remain hidden from public view and knowledge, are meant to be shared with as many as possible.

This is how it’s come about for me that, for the first time in my present lifetime and maybe ever, I feel safe. An essential part of my feelings of safety is the knowledge that everything that’s ever happened in our world has served the wise higher reason of teaching us and our world something. Naturally, the present situation is no exception. My inner guidance tells me that it’s main purpose is revealing who really is in charge of us and our world, that it’s God and the Angels and by no means the pharma industry, earthly governments with their police force, health services and the medical profession. The truth the intentions of all these organisations will soon become visible.

To my mind, best of all is a steadily growing awareness and acceptance that everything on the earthly plane is of a temporary nature and not intended to last forever. Naturally, this also applies to humankind’s earthly existence, individually and collectively, and whatever happened in our world in the past, present and future. One thing we can be sure of and that is that everything passes, in God’s time, not ours and that means when the energies are right.

First and foremost the plandemic serves the Highest Forces of life as an instrument to bring about the greatest transformation our world has ever experienced and that’s changing from an over-materialistically orientated place into an ever more spiritual one. An essential part of this process is that ever more of us are waking up from the illusion that the earthly plane is all there is to their existence, because in truth every one of us is an eternal and immortal being. Because the essence of our being is spirit/soul and part of God, none of us can and will never die, the same as our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life.

No, I am not being foolishly optimistic when I tell you that, in spite of what’s going on at present, all is well with us and our world and forever will be. In view of the plandemic’s spiritual background, what I am telling you here is very realistic indeed. This is because on the inner spiritual plane of life there is no separation between anything. All is one and everything is for real, there is no lying and cheating, faking and/or pretending. Honesty and truth are its supreme rulers. That’s why when we do something good to anybody, whoever they may be, it is done for the whole of humankind, including ourselves. Unfortunately, the same is true when somebody does something bad, evil and ugly to anyone. This is also why sending good and kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to anyone, especially our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers, is so effective.

The inner is a world of thought and whatever anyone thinks, in our world and theirs, is clearly visible to all. And the more the outer plane becomes like its inner counterpart, the more peace, balance and harmony will establish themselves in our world.

Updated June 2021

Recommended Reading:
‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’
‘The Greatest Healing Miracle Ever’
• Norman Doidge’s Book ‘The Brain’s Way Of Healing’​

* * *​

My Kind Of Astrology - Part Fifteen

The Buck Stops Here!

At the end of their earthly education every human spirit/soul is destined to have evolved into a healer and bringer of light, in the form of God’s sacred wisdom and truth. As this is a healing journey of a thousand miles and the road of self-discovery that leads to self-mastery, the buck for everything that ever happened to me stops with me. Having discovered that I am responsible for all my thoughts, words and actions, I accept the accountability for everything that ever was and will be in the past, present and future of my life. I accept my responsibility for our world’s present state. Having done my share of bringing it about – otherwise I would not have to take part in it –, I do all I can to make good where I once sinned.

As soon as the last one of my karmic debts has been redeemed, the balance of my spiritual bank account has been restored and only that which I am these days sending into our world can return to me. That’s why I keep on sending good and kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to our world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers. And so I shoulder the cross of responsibility for my earthly personality with all its shortcomings and flaws as well as its good qualities. The comprehension and acceptance that every part of it was created by me in previous lifetimes and earlier during this one, is proof of my constant growth in wisdom and understanding. And that enables me to concentrate my energies on working for a brighter and more peaceful future for myself, the whole of humankind and our world.

Never again will I blame loved ones and friends, bosses and/or colleagues for anything that happens to me. I no longer allow my education or the lack of it, my genetics and/or the circumstantial ebb and flow of my daily existence to influence my present and future in negative ways. I accept that my thinking and behaviour patterns of the past have brought about everything that’s in my life now. This does away with the need for blaming uncontrollable forces for any lack of success and protects me against being caught in snares of the past. These days I regard my present and future with love and hope, faith and trust in God and the Angels, the Highest Forces. They are not only in charge of me and my life, but are also guiding and protecting me. That’s why they have provided me, the same as everybody else, with my own built-in lie-detector that works like a filter. Everything I hear, see or read passes through it and the way my inner self, the wise one or living God within, reacts shows me straight away whether something is true of false.

I no longer allow past events to control my destiny. That’s because I know that right thoughts, words and actions help me to constantly move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, my own, the whole of humankind and our world. I accept responsibility for my successes as well as failures. I am what and where I am at this very moment mentally and physically, spiritually and emotionally, as well as financially because of my thinking and behaviour patterns of the past. I herewith change all negative and destructive ones into positive and constructive ones.

These days, my inner guidance shows me intuitively solutions for any obstacles that occur on my pathway through life. There’s no need to dwell on past mistakes. I learn from them and let them go. I love connecting with like-minded people who, like me, are changing their approach to life in positive ways and are doing all they can to make our world into a better and more peaceful place. I share the best that is within me with anyone who is ready to understand it. Running with the herd is not for me. Neither is being led like sheep by their noses to the slaughter, or these days vaccinations that are not really necessary, because I believe that everything I hear, see or read anywhere is true.

When it comes to decision making, I pay attention to my inner guidance and follow its advice without hesitation. I accept that the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, does not want me to always come up with the right decision straight away, as this would stop me from learning and growing through making mistakes. That’s no doubt why I was given me the ability to recognise the error of my ways, learning from them and then trying again, if need be time and again, until things are right. This helps me to control my thoughts and emotions. I refuse to allow the rising and falling of emotional tide waves to distract me from my chosen course. I walk my talk and whenever I make a decision, I stand behind it and follow it through without wasting precious energy on second thoughts.

My life is no longer an apology. It has become a positive statement of success. This is because I recognise that challenges are gifts and opportunities from the Highest that help us to learn and grow. Encountering problems and solving them is the common thread that runs through the lives of very successful people. With the help of my inner guidance times of adversity are no longer the problem they used to be. Thankful that I have been granted the gift of freedom of choice, I turn to my inner guidance to show me intuitively how to go about things and make wise choices. That’s why my thinking is clear now and making wrong choices is no longer for me.

Yet, being aware that difficulties are necessary preparations for achieving great things, I accept any obstacles that get in my way. I refuse to say: ‘Why me?’ and instead react with: ‘Why not me?’ Then I get on with whatever my inner guidance advises is the best way of dealing with any situation. And because the buck for everything in my life now stops with me, I am ready for great things to flow my way. I am giving of my best, safe in the knowledge that nothing but more of the same can return to me, as soon as my karmic debts are paid and the balance of my spiritual bankbook has been restored.

I accept that everything in the whole of God’s Creation life consists of cycles within cycles and is constantly moving in circles. My inner guidance tells me that this is the truth and that it also applies to my own earthly existence, the same as everybody else’s. I am happy that, within this flow of Universal energies, I have always been and forever will be responsible for everything that ever was in my life, successes as well as failures. That’s why I have no difficulties accepting the responsibility for my past, present and future and am taking charge of every one of my thoughts, words and actions. I keep my emotional world under my control and no longer allow it to control me and my behaviour.

I accept that, during my many earthly lifetimes of taking part in that school’s lessons, I must have been involved in mental/physical/sexual assaults. To ensure the best possible all-round education, for every experience this sometimes has to be on the giving end and in other lifetimes on the receiving one. Life on the earthly plane is a hard school, but considering that all of us are young God’s in the making, I accept that every one of our earthly lessons is an essential and inevitable part of the apprenticeship that prepares us for this high office. It makes sense to me to accept the responsibility for everything that ever happens in our lives, in this lifetime and all previous ones. Walking the pathway of forgiveness makes this easier for me. This part of our healing journey through life starts with forgiving ourselves for once setting the wheels of fate in motion. And that’s followed by forgiving anyone who ever sinned against us.

I am happy that on the spiritual pathway simple answers, quick solutions and shortcuts are non existent. Everything is for real in our world’s counterpart, the spirit realm. Honesty and truth are its supreme rulers and there is no faking or pretending. To paraphrase Henry Wadsworth Longfellow’s words: ‘The mills of God work slowly, but they are grinding exceeding small. With patience the Highest Forces of life stand waiting and with the greatest of exactness grinds all.’ No-one ever gets away in the spirit world with ‘If I fake sincerity, I have got it cracked’. Wise ones in our world also know that no spiritual progress would ever be possible with that attitude. And the wise ones in charge of us and our world smile with love and compassion at such things and do all they can to help us to do better.

Updated June 2021

* * *​

My Kind Of Astrology - Part Sixteen

You Are Special - Part One

Are you aware that every human being, each in their own way, is a priceless many-faceted jewel with its own unique set of gifts and qualities that represents a certain aspect of our true parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life? We are very special creatures with a high and holy destiny, who are loved totally and unconditionally by them. Just imagine, in the entire history of the whole of Creation there never has been or will be another one quite like us and who is irreplaceable.

Our eyes and hair, hands and handwriting, smiling and weeping, voice and mind are unique to us. No-one walks, talks, thinks, acts or even meditates exactly the way we do. Nobody can paint our brush strokes or has exactly the same taste as ours for food and clothing, music and dancing as well as other artistic endeavours. Nobody perceives things quite the way we do and no-one can feel our feelings or think our thoughts. And there has never been someone who laughs exactly like we do, and the things that make us laugh or cry may have quite a different effect on someone else.

That’s because we are all different from everybody else who ever walked the Earth and each one of us is gifted in a particular way. Even if others pursue the same creative activities as we do, they still have their own way of expressing themselves within them. In the course of our evolutionary journey as individuals that lasts many lifetimes, every one of us develops their own set of abilities. Therefore, it’s quite likely that there will always be someone who is better at something than we are and therefore superior to us in at least one way. But this applies to every human being because the Great White Spirit, our Father/Mother Creator, has provided all of us, His/Her beloved children of the Earth, with a different set of talents.

Our set may already have taken many lifetimes to develop and we have been granted the gift of another one to provide us with many more opportunities for improving them some more. The whole range of our gifts produces a vibration and a sound that is uniquely our own. And the entire human race can be likened to a room filled with billions of musical instruments. Don’t be disturbed when you sometimes get a sneaking feeling that some instruments sound better than yours. This is intentional and due to the fact that every instrument is a unique creation and that ensures that no-one’s sound matches exactly anyone else’s. No matter how hard we may try to sound alike, it’s impossible.

Every human being is a tiny particle of a vast whole, for whose functioning the wellbeing of one is as important as anyone else’s. All of us are rare and precious in the eyes of the Great Father/Mother of all life, who holds a giant plan of life for the whole and a small one for each one of us within it. We were created in God’s image from the idea of the archetypal perfect son/daughter of God that exists in our Creator’s mind. In the course of many lifetimes we created the earthly personality that is ours. And whatever anyone imagines God to be, even the greatest sceptics are bound to admit that it’s impossible that we and our world appeared out of nothing and nowhere.

Humankind is not some kind of a random and haphazard appearance or cosmic joke. Earth life is a school and we are spending time in it so that we may learn to love, appreciate and accept ourselves, just the way we are, because that’s how our Creator wants us to be. Everybody contains the seed of perfection and the only thing we have to do to achieve it, is integrate every aspect of our nature, our earthly mind and body as much as our spirit and soul. By constantly giving of the best that rises from within the very core of our own being, our nature’s Divine characteristics move ever more into the foreground of our consciousness and gradually take over.

Wherever we shall find ourselves, we can be sure that we are always at the right time in the right spot. We have been placed there to do our share of making our planet a happier, more peaceful and beautiful place for those around us, whilst not overlooking our own needs. Each one of us was created to fulfil one specific task in earthly life during our world’s transition from one age into another, which for some time has been taking place. One particular job is waiting to be done by all of us. It can only be carried out by us and therefore rightfully ours. To enable us to find it, it’s essential to pay attention to the guidance of wise one or the living God within. This part of us has the ability to reveal the right way of how to go about things through the world of our feelings and our natural inclinations.

We are in this life to dream our own dreams and pursue them and not those of others, no matter how dear they may be to those around us, even our parents or grandparents. Only by never imitating or copying others can we hope to be true to our real and highest nature and attend to our special assignment. We are sure to find it when we act in keeping with Its will and wishes, say a loud and clear ‘no’ to the drives and urges of our lower earthly nature and give of our best at all times. Hand in hand with God and the Angels can we then go full steam ahead with developing own unique and precious set of gifts to its highest potential and bring it to full flowering. The success we are dreaming of is sure to come our way if we are willing to work sufficiently hard. If this does not happen in our present lifetime, it will do so in a future one. So, why not get stuck into it, now?

It’s a bit like applying for a job, but this time we shall be luckier than we have ever been before. Just imagine, out of the billions of potential applicants we alone have the right qualifications. What more could anyone ask for? However, the success that is our promise is not going to drop into our lap like manna from the Heavens. Wise ones know that insisting on living selfishly and treating life as an endless round of pleasure-seeking is not the right way to go about it. On the road to fulfilling their highest aspirations and hopes, ideals and dreams, they work for the good of the whole in keeping with the guidance they receive through the world of their innermost feelings.

Only a fool would deny that we are living in exciting times and to make the most of the opportunities they have in store for us, all we have to do is reach out for the guiding, helping and protecting hands of God and the Angels, the highest authorities in the whole of Creation. Persevering with our efforts is worthwhile, so that we don’t miss our chance for learning to walk once again in safety and peace on our beloved planet in the process of evolving into one of its healers, guardians and keepers. Each one of us is required to make their own contribution to the blessing and healing of Mother Earth and all her Kingdoms. These notes are part of mine.

All of us eventually have to learn how to take care of the welfare of our world, so that it slowly evolves into a better place for everybody and everything that shares it with us. This is by no means entirely unselfish, because although we are presently working for future generations, let us not forget that in coming lifetimes we may once again be walking amongst them in a different guise. And if that does not make every small effort one of us makes worth while, then please tell me what is.

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris December/January 2010. It came to me as a confirmation of the above which I had written a long time ago. ‘Each one of you has their own special part to play in bringing greater light, i.e. spiritual understanding to your world. When you manifest and express God’s love in your daily lives and hold communion with the Divine aspect of your being in the innermost sanctuary of your heart, you radiate this love and bring it to those around you. Your responsibility towards them gradually increases and so will the wisdom and knowledge you are given access to, intuitively or otherwise. God is as much part of you as you are part of God. Each one of you is destined to evolve into an instrument through which the blessing and healing power of the all-knowing infinite Divine spirit can flow into your world.’

However, God and the Angels do not allow anyone in search of self-aggrandisement and easy ways of accumulating vast amounts of money to get anywhere near the Christ Star’s white healing magic. It is strictly out of bounds for people like this. Access will be denied to them until their Christ nature has taken over sufficiently to have cleansed their energies of the desires of their lower self. Genuinely aspiring lightbringers would never think of themselves as the greatest healers ever and present themselves in this way. Anyone who does this cannot take part in the healing power that constantly flows from the Highest Forces of life into everything in earthly life.

When wise ones think only of the good of others and aim to alleviate their pain and suffering, they are contributing to the transmutation of earthly life’s dense vibrations into higher and more heavenly ones. Anyone else who seriously longs for spiritual development and the unfoldment of their higher vision first needs to surrender their small earthly self’s desires to the will and wishes of the Divine forces. As soon as they selflessly offer themselves as channels for bringing comfort and healing to those who are sick in mind and body, spirit and soul, they are serving not merely the good of their present lifetime but all future ones.

That’s how each one of us freely and willingly will eventually be doing their share of helping God and the Angel to create a better and more spiritually advanced state of life for Mother Earth and every one of her children. To paraphrase the Jesus legend: ‘On my own I can do nothing. On my own I am nothing. The Great Father/Mother and their Angels are doing their work through me. I am but their humble servant and channel.’ In the fullness of time this will become the leitmotif of every human being.

* * *​

My Kind Of Astrology - Part Seventeen

You Are Special – Part Two

Give Of Your Best

My inner guidance says: ‘Life on the earthly plane is a place of learning. It’s a school in which everybody simultaneously plays the role of teacher and pupil. Everybody taking part in it is equally loved and all have been equally gifted by the Great Father/Mother of all life. They are humankind’s true parents and preferences of any kind are unknown to them. Every one of you has come through earthly parents, but you are not of them. You live in physical bodies and that’s your vehicle for getting around on the material plan, which is meant to last for one lifetime only. It’s the outer shell in which every human spirit/soul is temporarily clothed. Like all earthly things, physical bodies get worn out and then have to be recycled.

‘Your physical body’s genes have been inherited from the ancestral life through which your earthly parents entered their present lifetime, because all were taking part in the same lessons which they needed for a specific part of their earthly education. Your inner being, however, is something quite different. It’s uniquely everybody’s own because it was created by them alone and that could have taken many earthly lifetimes. Everything you ever learn is eternally yours. No-one ever can or will even attempt to take it away from you. The memories of everything that ever happened to you are stored in the subconscious part of your own being. This includes the weaknesses as much as the strength you’ve developed thus far. To enable you to continue working on and with these character traces, your soul memories accompany you into every new earthly lifetime. From the moment you take your first breath, they are influencing you in either positive or negative ways.

‘For some time by now, the greatest transformation that your world has ever gone through has been taking place. Your planet is changing from an over-materialistically and especially money-spinning orientated place into an ever more spiritual one. Every one of you has a special and unique role to play in this transformation. It’s basically very simple. The only thing that God and the Angels are asking from their human children of the Earth is that each should share whatever they know about their special gifts. If you give of your best from whatever is available of them so far and aim to serve the good of the whole, instead of pursuing selfish purposes, that’s enough.

‘Each one of you was gifted in some specific way, because that enables them to play their very own unique role in your world’s present transformation. It does not matter that to this day, the gifts of many are still slumbering, waiting to be discovered and developed. This is balanced by those who have already spent many earthly lifetimes working on their gifts’ unfoldment. Giving of your talents unselfishly and for the highest good and greatest joy of the whole of humankind and your world, that’s the only instrument that can bring anyone’s gifts to full unfoldment and flowering.

‘Every one of you was brought into being and released into experiencing life on the earthly plane at a different time. Regardless of this, every one of you since then has been taking part in their apprenticeship as a young God in the making. That’s why spiritually older and more experienced offspring have always been able to assist their younger and less experienced siblings to cope with the earthly plane. It’s very similar to what happens in any good earthly family. The love and wisdom of your Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, designed humankind’s existence this way. That’s why nobody needs to ask their spiritually more advanced children of the Earth to help their younger and less experienced siblings in the great family of humankind, to grow in spiritual wisdom and understanding. As a result, all of you together have constantly been moving forwards and upwards, each on their own evolutionary spiral of life and simultaneously on that of the whole of humankind and your world. This will forever continue.

‘Something like a veil separates your world from its inner spiritual background and us, your spirit friends and helpers. Not just one Guardian Angel but a whole group of us have always accompanied each one of you, from the moment of your first appearance on the earthly plane. Although these helpers are invisible to earthly eyes, rest assured that they have always been with you and that they will never leave you. At all times they are occupied with guiding and protecting every earthly self against damaging or destroying the essence of their being and that’s the Divine spark within every human spirit/soul. These friends never interfere with anyone’s earthly existence and the development of their unique earthly personality. Only when something is in danger of getting out of hand are we allowed to step in and say: ‘So far and no further!’ That’s our reaction to your world’s present state, in which every one of you has their own unique role to play. And just in case you have not yet have discovered what your gifts are, turn to your very own inner guidance, the wise one or living God within every human being, and ask to be shown intuitively.

Aquarius is the voice of God, whatever that may mean to you at present. ‘You Are Special’ is one of the oldest and best loved parts of the Aquarian writings. For many years by now, the voice of the Great Father/Mother of all life has been communicating with you through these writings. ‘Call Me by any name and I shall be there. I always listen but only respond when someone asks for it. You always have been and forever will be as much part of Me, as I am part of you. Never doubt that I am always with every one of you, that you have always been safe and forever will be, and that all is well with you and your world and that its reins are resting safely in My loving hands.’

Updated June 2021

* * *​

Nothing But The Truth : The Whole Truth

You Are Special – Part Three

The Plandemic : Twice Over

My inner guidance continues: ‘Your whole world’s most urgent need is being healed, the same as every aspect of each one of you requires healing. As soon you feel that yours is beginning, your time has come for reaching out to those around you and for sharing with them everything that your healer’s pathway has taught you thus far. That’s how every one of you can make their own contribution to the healing of the whole of humankind and your world.

For this task God and the Angels need your help as much as you need theirs. And for as long as you really are doing your best and do not forget to ask for the assistance from the Highest, they are more than happy to show you intuitively how to each one of you can make their unique contribution to transforming Mother Earth into a more honest and truthful, harmonious and peaceful place.

‘Each time one of you is proceeding in this manner, for as long as your requests are in keeping with God’s great evolutionary plan, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, are more than happy to oblige and do what has been asked for. There is every reason for trusting that all is well with your world and that’s because its present state is an essential part of the Divine plan. And that’ the first reason why it’s good and right to call your world’s present state a plandemic. The second reason, as touched upon in earlier parts of the Aquarian writings, the pharma industry for a long time has been concentrating its efforts on the planning of another pandemic. The greed of the companies involved blinds them to the fact that the lying and cheating that’s necessary for sowing the fear of a non-existent virus into ever more human hearts is the very rope on which the entire industry, for many years by now, has been busy with the process of hanging itself. We shall return to this in the next chapter.

‘This is how, with every passing day, a bit more of the faith and truth the people of your world once had in the pharma industry’s products is disappearing. It’s in keeping with God’s evolutionary plan that humankind, in due course should return into the welcoming arms of the time-proven natural healing methods that always have been available to humankind. This will continue for as long as the last one of you requires them. We, your spirit friends and helpers, are delighted to observe how ever more of you these days are becoming aware that every aspect of their being, i.e. mind and body, spirit and soul, can be healed by tuning into the blessing and healing energies of God and the Angels.

‘The only thing anyone needs to do is tune the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly mind into their frequencies. And that’s how every one of you is destined to evolve, with the passing of time, into a channel through which the healing energies can flow into your world. They are meant to be used first for the healing of every aspect of your own being and then for all those around you who are in need of them. All you have to do is ask and never forget: ‘Call Me by any name and I shall be there and happy to respond.’

‘One of the main reasons why God and the Angels allowed a plandemic to come about is because it serves the purpose of weaning humankind from the bad habit of believing that everything they hear, see or read anywhere is true. This behaviour is a leftover from the previous age, the Piscean age, which has been over for quite some time by now. This age was co-ruled by the planets nebulous Neptune and vast and extensive Jupiter. Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac in which every human being stands before themselves and has to deal with at least some of the karmic debts that up to that point have accumulated in their spiritual bank accounts. That’s what the whole of humankind had to do during the Piscean age. The negative aspects of the ruling planets Neptune and Jupiter explain why the Piscean age could not help being a period when blind faith and extreme gullibility ruled supreme.

‘We are glad to observe that the majority of those who at present are attending the earthly school of life, in the meantime have matured into responsible mature spiritual adulthood. Gullibly swallowing everything that comes their way and believing it really is true, just because it’s written or shown somewhere and someone insists that it is true, that’s not all right for anyone. Although it’s understandable for those who are still experiencing their spiritual childhood and adolescence, but for the spiritually older and more experienced ones in your midst that’s not good enough. The time for learning how to make the best possible use of your God-given right of freewill has come. And that means making your own decisions, thinking your own thoughts that are based on the reactions of your very own inner guidance to everything you see, hear or read, and only then coming to your own conclusions.

‘Every one of you has been granted the gift of another earthly lifetime to enable them to bring forth, each from deep within their own being, the special gifts and talents that were programmed into the Divine spark when you first came into being. And if sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to your world’s troublemakers and scaremongers is the only thing you can do with your gifts so far, that’s good enough. People who behave like that are sure to be your spiritually younger and less experienced siblings in the great family of humankind. If they were not, they would never dream of wanting to hurt or harm anyone. Forgiving them is good and right, for they really do not know what they are doing to themselves and what, in the fullness of time, is sure to return to them – unless you in some way helps their higher God or Christ nature to stir from its slumbering state.

‘It’s good to observe how ever more of you in your world are becoming aware that their earthly existence has an inner spiritual background; that it’s but a thin veil of consciousness that separates your two worlds from each other; and that the spirit part is a realm of thought. Even what many in your world to this day like to think of as their most secret thoughts, on our side it’s as if they were being shouted from the rooftops. The intentions behind every thought, word and action in your world also are clearly visible in ours. It’s the thinking of those on your side that, at any given time, shows us whether someone has spiritually ripened to the state of pure wheat or should still be counted as chaff.

‘The purest of wheat are those who know that they are personally responsible for every thought, word and action they ever released into the Universe. The spiritually younger and less experienced siblings need the assistance of their elder siblings. People’s behaviour shows us, at any given time, what category of sheep they belong to. How about you? Are you glad to be led by your nose like a sheep to the slaughter or in this case taking part in being vaccinated with some of the pharma industry’s dubious products? Wise ones pay attention to how their inner guidance, the wise one or living God within them, reacts and says either ‘yes’ or ‘no’.

‘As touched upon earlier, nothing on the earthly plane belongs to you. Everything is borrowed and a gift on time. Even your physical body is not yours. It’s been given to you as a vehicle for getting around in the material world and that for but one lifetime. When that has reached its end, independent of how long it may last each time, be it one day or a hundred years and more, your physical body is your spirit/soul’s outer shell that needs to be recycled, even though it may not be worn out.

‘Nothing on the earthly plane is meant to last forever. That’s why it decays, but the only exception is gold. Even if this metal has been buried underground for thousands of years, it remains unchanged. The world around you is constantly trying to tell humankind about what’s happening on the inner levels of someone’s being. The unchanging state of gold is the Universe’s way of saying that the only variety of gold that’s truly worth acquiring on the earthly plane is that of spiritual wisdom and truth. This kind of knowledge, when it is combined with the ability of not merely knowing something but also understanding it, spiritually is the purest of gold that never changes is texture or loses any of its value. This is the only thing that every one of you can take with them, when the end of each earthly lifetime has come round. It’s the only property that truly belongs to you and accompanies you throughout Eternity. No-one would dream of taking it from you.’

* * *​

You Are Special – Part Four

Journey’s End

My inner guidance continues: ‘Your world’s present situation is the end of humankind’s long journey through the dark tunnel of not knowing the true nature of God and who and what every one of you really is. From the dark tunnel of being ignorant of these things, ever more of you are rapidly moving into the light of discovering plenty of spiritual wisdom and truth as well as understanding it. That’s why Albert Einstein, 1879-1955 wrote: ‘Any fool can know. Understanding is something quite different.’

‘This is how the plandemic is serving the ultimate purpose of waking steadily increasing numbers of people out of the sleeping beauty slumber of their higher God or Christ nature. The Aquarian age is bringing your world the discovery that behind the thorn-hedge that grew in the course of thousands of years of all-male religions with its web of false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices, the beauty and wonder of spiritual wisdom and truth has merely been hiding. It’s not gone away; it never will. And that’s how ever more of you are in the process of finding out about humankind’s origin, spiritual nature and the high and holy destiny that has always been in store for every human being, as soon as someone’s earthly education has reached its end.

‘Let’s stop for a moment to have a closer look at your world’s fairy tales. First ‘Snow White and the seven Dwarves’ and the piece of poisonous apple that in the first part of the story gets stuck in the throat of the most beautiful young maiden the world had ever seen. To cut a long story short, when Snow White bit into the poisonous half of the apple her jealous step mother offered, the girl fell down and appeared to be dead. But, as we later find out, she merely went to sleep and her great beauty remained unchanged. Eventually, the poisonous apple piece emerges from her throat, Snow White comes alive again and so does the world around her. The story is filled with symbolisms that are reaching beyond the end of the patriarchy and the age of truth.

‘The same applies to the fairy tale of Sleeping Beauty. It’s about a princess who on her fifteenth birthday falls into a deep sleep after pricking her finger on a poisonous spindle with which an old woman had been spinning wool. Thirteen fairies existed in the girl’s father’s kingdom and every one of them blessed the girl with some kind of a special gift. However, because the king had only twelve golden plates and sets of cutlery, the thirteenth fairy was not invited. She found out and attended the festivities when they were almost over. In her anger she cast a spell that on her fifteenth birthday the princess should fall down dead. Fortunately, the twelfth fairy had not yet given her gift. As she could not undo the curse, she softened it by saying that the princess should not be dead, merely fall into a deep sleep.

‘This is what happened. The girl fell asleep and a thorn hedge started to grow around the place where she was lying. With every passing year, it grew thicker and the thorns became more poisonous. The king was so desperate that he promised the hand of his daughter in marriage to any prince who could wake her. The sleeping girl’s beauty had become known far and wide and many princes arrived, who were willing to risk their lives trying to penetrate the thorn hedge. None of them succeeded, one after the other perished by getting stuck in the hedge and its thorns. But when the time is right, another prince appears on a white steed and, quite magically, the hedge opens on its own and its thorns change into beautifully scented roses. The prince finds the girl and straight away falls so deeply in love with her that he kisses her. She wakes up, comes fully alive and so forth. . .

‘Sleeping Beauty is another story that appeared during the patriarchy to indicate that the beauty of God’s sacred spiritual wisdom and truth has never gone from our world entirely. In both cases it’s a beautiful girl who falls into a deep slumber. The stories were trying to tell you that the feminine wisdom and love of the Great Mother of all life never went from your world altogether. It merely withdrew for the length of the patriarchy. Even though it lasted approx. six thousand years, in God’s time of Eternity it does not amount to more than the batting of an eyelid.

‘The sleeping beauty is a symbolism for the Great Mother’s wisdom and love. For the wise higher reason of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth, Her beauty fell asleep behind a hedge that had carefully been equipped with the most poisonous and deadly thorns of the false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices that, with the passing of time, accumulated in the teachings of your world’s old religion’s. Stories like those of Snow White and Sleeping Beauty were given to humankind in the hope that sufficient numbers of people would be able to recognise their symbolisms and the higher esoteric wisdom and truth that in these tales, like your world’s religious teachings, were hidden behind their surface words. In times gone by, it was a safe way of telling that in due course your world’s feminine energies would reappear; that their softening, beautifying and civilising influences were destined to wake up one day and be restored in all their glory, for the blessing and healing of your world.

‘Rejoice, because that’s what has been happening in your world for some time by now. The process of rectifying its balance at present is not quite complete. For quite a while humankind has been occupied with the gradual returning of the feminine to its rightful place as equal partner of the masculine. It’s not surprising that this is a difficult task after approx. six thousand years of patriarchy, with its unnatural all-male religions. The Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the spirit and light of the Universal Christ, never changed. Nothing can or ever will, in spite of what your old religions to this day are telling you about who is at the head of the whole of Creation.

‘1 = first impulse of Creation, the Great Father’s masculine elements of Fire = creative ideas and Air = the power of thought that transmits them to
2 = second impulse of Creation, its counterpart, the Great Mother’s feminine elements of Earth and Water. The Father’s ideas are constantly flowing into the Mother’s womb, i.e. the whole of Creation. Her wisdom and love decides which ones should come into manifestation, first on the inner spiritual plane and then on the outer material one. The Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, are in charge of the Divine evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation. Serving the Great Father/Mother, they are responsible for manifesting the ideas that have been accepted and see to it that they appear wherever they are meant to go.

‘The Angelic kingdom, together with its countless spirit helpers on all levels of life, then starts slowing down the vibrations of 3 = the spirit and light of the Universal Christ. And that’s how the Great Father/Mother in close co-operation with each other and the Angelic kingdom always have and forever will be bringing everything into being that is intended to appear in the world of matter, after it having been created on the inner spiritual plane. Even though that part of your world is invisible to earthly eyes, it is teeming with millions of different lifeforms.

‘And whether you are as yet aware of this or not, every one of you consists of a masculine and a feminine part, just like your Creator. That’s why the nature of every man in your world consists of masculine as well as feminine energies. From the subconscious level the feminine aspect of his nature affects everything he does in his outer masculine physical body. And vice versa. It’s the Universe’s way of helping you to get to know your innermost being. The world around you is its outer material manifestation.

‘The re-balancing of your world’s energies could only come about in God’s time, not yours, i.e. only when the planetary energies are right. And that time is NOW. The deeper you penetrate into the Aquarian age, the age of truth, the more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth will become known to everybody in your world. The energies of the year 2022 for some time by now have been in the process of steering your world through its greatest transformation ever. We shall return to this theme in the next chapter.

* * *​

You Are Special – Part Five

2021 : Year Of Miracles And Wonders

My inner guidance continues: ‘I would like to remind you that the 1st January 2021 in truth was the end of the year 2021 and the beginning of 2022. And that’s a year when miracles and wonders, and especially the greatest miracle of all, the transformation of your whole world, can and will happen. The numbers 11 and 22 are your world’s Master vibrations. The 222 moves the whole of humankind, individually and collectively, onto the next higher evolutionary level. The 22 being followed by the 0 = the circle of Eternity and then another 2 confirms this.

‘Monday 21st June 2021 is the day of the summer solstice and the Sun moves into Cancer, the sign ruled by the Moon that’s dedicated to the Great Mother of all life. Monday is also under Her rulership and that increases the influence of Her feminine energies on everything that exists in your world, including every one of you, your loved ones and friends. The solstice day this year is under the influence of 2 + 1 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 0 + 2 = 15/6 = Venus, the planetary ruler of the earthy fixed sign Taurus and airy cardinal Libra.

‘In each sign Venus brings beauty, peace and harmony in a different way. During a lifetime in Taurus you concentrate on enjoying the good things of the Earth. You learn about the value things. Taureans above all love money because that will buy them as much as possible of the good things of the Earth. Libra is the sign of marriage and relationships in general. Lifetimes in this sign are spent by concentrating on good relationships. Libra is the peacemaker and diplomat of the zodiac.

‘The energies of the next Full Moon are going to be beneficial. It takes place on Thursday 26th June 2021 at 18.40 hrs Greenwich Meantime in the sign Capricorn. Ruled by the stern and undeviating schoolmaster of the zodiac, Saturn, this is the sign in which humankind’s hopes and dreams of the highest achievements can find fulfilment, but only when you go about it the right way, i.e. with self-discipline and self-mastery. This full Moon promises to bring enlightenment to your world, i.e. a better understanding of things that could have been puzzling you for a long time. This time it is likely to emerge about the leaders of large public organisations and institutions, for example governments and their police forces, health systems and the industries that are supposed to serve them.

‘But let’s return to fairy tales for a moment. They were originally not written for the entertainment of children. Each one was an attempt to provide grown-ups with spiritual education, hope and encouragement about what’s ahead for humankind. During the time of the patriarchy, the spreading of such stories was a dangerous pastime. But in spite of that, for a long time they circled by world of mouth only. The German Brothers Grimm eventually set about collecting them and writing them down, so they could be published in bookform. The truth about your world’s situation, destiny and future at that time had to be hidden most carefully behind the stories’ surface words and they were presented to your world as fairy tales. This was necessary because at that time your world’s old religions did all they could to hide the truth. They did not shy away from wiping out anyone who dared to voice the slightest of doubts that any of their ever stranger tales was not literally true.

‘Through them, with the passing of time, layer upon layer of fear was piled into humankind’s individual and collective consciousness. That’s how the knowledge of our race’s origin, the true nature of God and everyone’s own was almost lost, but not quite. The separation from your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, left a deep inner wound behind in every one of you. During each earthly lifetime another layer of fear was piled onto this wound and stored in the subconscious part of everybody’s being. Without working your way through every one of these layers and dissolving each one of them, gaining access to the Source of your being and directly connecting with it is impossible. Yet, that is every human being’s birthright. Each layer has to be removed in a process that can be likened to the peeling of an onion.

‘God’s great evolutionary plan provides that, with the help of the plandemic, ever more of you are waking up from the illusion that their earthly existence is all there is to life. Their time has come for realising that earthly life is but a school and a place of learning that exists for the wise higher purpose of helping every human being to grow in spiritual wisdom and understanding. They, the same as everybody else, have been granted the gift of another lifetime to enable you to go in search of consciousness expanding experiences. The limited time of every earthly existence is precious and by no means meant to be spent with money-spinning and acquiring ever more of the good things that Mother Earth seems to offer. It seems as if they were there just for the taking, but that impression is misleading. With the passing of time, every one of you is destined to turn into a gold-digger of a very special kind. You then realise that the only gold that’s truly worth owning on the earthly plane is spiritual wisdom and understanding and that hunting that type of fortune is good and right for you.

‘This brings us full circle back to the pharma industry’s products. Your world’s natural healing methods were only temporarily pushed out of their time-proven place by them. For many of you, though only for a while, pharma chemicals seemed to work and the pharma industry worked very hard on systematically suppressing all natural healing methods. Steadily increasing numbers of you by now realise that the best the pharma industry’s products could ever hope to achieve has been suppressing the symptoms of illnesses. And that will never be a substitute for looking for and, with the help of God and the Angels, locating their underlying causes and then setting about healing them. That’s what your world’s natural healing methods have always been doing and will continue to do, for as long as anyone in your world requires them.’

* * *​

You Are Special – Part Six

All About Flu And Vaccinations Against It

One of my friends wrote to me in the year 2005. This year has become known as the year of bird flu. Across the globe, the fear of avian influenza has caused government officials to place a higher priority on developing plans to deal with pandemic influenza. That’s when one of my friends wrote the following: ‘I swear this whole bird flu saga is something straight from some television mini-series or fiction novel. However, as you know, you couldn't make up a story like this tale of greed and political corruption.

Earlier this year, the United States placed an order for 20 million doses of this worthless drug at a price of $100 per dose. That comes to a staggering $2 billion. It was abundantly clear that this drug was not going to help anyone with the flu, and now we find out that it has a serious potential of killing children that are vaccinated with it.

To add insult to injury, the drug companies have made a sweet arrangement with the U.S. government that they are not liable for any of the side effects from the drugs. President Bush's $7.1-billion pandemic flu plan seeks broad limits on lawsuits against producers of vaccines and antiviral drugs, but is silent on how those injured or killed by adverse reactions might be compensated.

The liability shield is contained in the Pandemic Flu Countermeasure Liability Protection Act of 2005. It would protect producers and distributors of emergency vaccines from injury suits except in cases of "wilful misconduct," a term to be defined later by the attorney general and the secretary of Health and Human Services.

So, even if these drugs or vaccines wind up killing innocent children or adults, for that matter, these companies will not be held liable. But you don't have to worry as on Saturday the FDA announced that Tamiflu was safe. Of course, this is the same agency that gave Vioxx its safety blessing, before it killed 55,000 people.

https://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2005-11-19-tamiflu_x.htm

If Tamiflu kills U.S. children, Roche will plead that they had no idea it could do such a thing! They will claim reports such as this one out of Japan were unverified, and that there was no way they could have known it was a problem.

It just doesn't get much worse than that. When will America wake up and say enough is enough? If this bothers you as much as it does me, you will want to be on the alert for a special animation I have created that could make a major difference in this country by helping people realize that we are not hopeless and that we can make a difference. I plan on releasing the video the first week of January, and we hope it will gain as much national attention as the Jib Jab video did last year.

Not that they will make any great efforts to find out if it is a problem -- if you've been paying attention to the way the drug companies operate, you know that any potential problem with their drugs is something they want to find out about after it has been sold to millions of people, not before.

As you probably understand by now, drugs are rarely the answer to your health problems. And vaccinations are a dangerous alternative to simply taking care of yourself.

https://www.spammer/2004/may/22/flu_vaccines.htm

Vaccines, which often contain mercury, are linked to several chronic illnesses including:
Autism
Allergies
Behavioral disorders
Ear infections

http://www.spammer/forms/vaccine_video.htm

An essential resource for anyone interested in protecting their health and the health of their loved ones is Vaccines: What CDC Documents and Science Reveal, a two-hour video by world-renowned vaccine expert Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. The video is the culmination of Dr. Tenpenny's three-year investigation into the real story behind vaccines. The facts on several crucial areas are covered including:

http://www.spammer/forms/vaccine_video.htm

1. How vaccines can cause illnesses
2. The very real link between vaccines and developmental learning and behavioural disorders in children
3. How vaccines have never been proven safe
4. The ingredients and contaminants in vaccines and why they're detrimental to your health
5. How vaccine studies are seriously flawed

If you want to avoid catching the flu , drugs and vaccines are not the answer. Your body and health are better served by addressing the reasons why the immune system is impaired, which allows it to acquire the infection to begin with. Here are some much healthier and less expensive steps you can take:

https://www.spammer/2003/dec/13/flu_vaccine.htm

1. Avoid sugar
2. Get enough rest
3. Eat garlic regularly
4. Don't let stress overwhelm you
5. Exercise regularly
6. Wash your hands

Last but not least, here are some more of Jon Rappaport’s recent offerings that are once again spot on, especially item three. Consult your own inner guidance about everything else that’s available in Jon’s blog.

1) ‘Millions of face masks officially declared dangerous.’ On 28th May 2021 the following reached me:

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/05/28/millions-of-face-masks-officially-declared-dangerous/

2) ‘Who needs a fake virus when we’ve got opioids?’ by Jon Rappaport 2nd June 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/06/02/who-needs-a-fake-virus-when-weve-got-opioids/

3) ‘Forgotten moments from the history of vaccines; yes, history matters.’ By Jon Rappaport 9th June 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...from-the-history-of-vaccines-history-matters/

* * *​

You Are Special – Part Seven

All Things Are Possible

With the help and will of God and the Angels
And a better understanding of
God’s true nature and our own,
All things really are possible,
Any condition can be healed,
Crooked corners made straight
And mountains of false beliefs,
Prejudices and superstitions uplifted and
Transmuted into Divine wisdom and truth.

If our minds can conceive something is possible
And we believe in it with all our hearts and souls,
God and the Angels will do the rest.
That’s why I now ask you,
O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
To grant me the gift of Your wisdom
And help me to choose wisely,
So that hand in hand with You and the Angels
I can serve you and together with You work
For the Highest good and the greatest joy of all,
Rising above and leaving behind
The selfish desires and destructive urges
Of my earthly nature.

May Your will be mine
And my will be Yours.
May Your inspiration flow through me,
And Your sacred words and prayers be mine
So that they contribute to the
Peaceful and harmonious unfolding of all life,
In keeping with Your will and wishes
That can clearly be seen in Your Great evolutionary plan.

Through transmuting, hand in hand with You and the Angels,
All influences that are harmful and damaging for
Us and everything that shares our world,
Into beneficial ones that strengthen and heal
Every individual immunity system
And also that of our whole world,
May the 2019-2021 pandemic soon reach its
Natural and happy ending.
In the name of love and on behalf of
The whole of humankind
I am asking for this.

Amen

Updated February 2021

Recommended Reading:
‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’
‘The Days Of Miracles And Wonders’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

About Children

Holding a babe on her bosom, a woman said:
‘Speak to us of children’,
And the Prophet replied: ‘Your children are not your children;
Every human being is a beloved child of the Earth
Of the Great Father/Mother.
We are all manifestations of life that’s steadfastly moving
Forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral
Of the whole of Creation, one of their own as well as
One for the whole of humankind and our world.

Your children come through you, but they are
Neither of you nor from you.
Even though they are with you for a while,
They do not belong to you.
You can give them your love, but try not to make
Them think your thoughts.
From as early as possible, teach each one how
To think its own thoughts,
Come to its own conclusions and
Develop its own opinions.

Although you house their physical bodies for a while,
Their spirit/souls are uniquely their own.
In their soul memories they have brought with them
Their own hopes, dreams and aspirations
And they may not be the same as yours.
That’s what you also did when you entered
Your present lifetime and will do again,
Should you need to return to this plane
In a future lifetime, in case you have not yet
Finished your education in the earthly school of life.

Being like your children is good for you.
It keeps you young at heart with them and you continue to
Observe our world with the innocence of a childlike perception.
Whatever you do, forget about making your children like you,
As that would be holding back their development
And not do nothing to assist yours.

Sagittarius is the zodiac’s sign in which
Humankind’s superconscious faculties are developed.
It symbol is the archer, half human and half God.
Parents are the bows from which
The Great Father/Mother of all life
Is sending everyone of Its children forth like
Living arrows onto the material plane.
The members of Angelic Kingdom serve the Divine archer.
They love to shoot their arrows as far and wide as possible.
They alone can see the marks, which are invisible
To earthly eyes, that every arrow leaves behind
And how much progress it is making
On its pathway of getting to know itself
As a spark of the Great Light and
A young God in the making.

That’s how, in the course of many earthly lifetimes,
Every one of us evolves into an ever more perfect and beautiful
Manifestation of the archetype that exists in
The Great Father’s mind.
The first step of our apprenticeship as a young God
Is taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons.
It has reached its end as soon as
We have evolved into a Christed one,
Each in their own right.

The Divine archer loves parents who not only
Give their children roots in which they can grow but also
The freedom to fly when they are ready to leave the nest;
Stepping back and setting their offspring free,
Safe in the knowledge that they will do well because
From early on they have been encouraged
To make their own mistakes, so they can learn from
Their own experiences and dream their own dream.
Support your children to fulfil their own highest potential,
As that sets you free to attend to yours.

The Archer loves wise parents and teachers,
Who tell the children in their care that they are the children of God
And that therefore each one is as precious and unique as the other;
Who appreciate that although children at first live
In smaller bodies than their own, they have nonetheless
Come into our world as a fully developed spirit/soul,
Who may have a much longer evolutionary history
Behind it than its parents;
And that their gifts and talents are not inherited from
Any of their forebears but it could already have taken
Many lifetimes to develop them and bring them
To full flowering, maybe in this one.

Wise parents tell their offspring that:
They are not some kind of appendix of them;
They have been granted the gift of another lifetime
To learn, evolve and grow some more through their own experiences,
The same as they are doing and forever will continue to do.
When their children go to school, they point out that they are
Learning for themselves and for life itself,
Not only for this lifetime, but for Eternity.
They explain that every human being is personally responsible
For every one of their thoughts, words and actions,
And that the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma,
In due course returns every one of them to is sender.
That’s why in each lifetime we are born to parents who are
Like the parent we ourselves were during our most recent lifetime.

Wise parents teach their children that they are personally
Responsible for every one of their thoughts, words and actions
And that the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma,
In due course returns every one of them.
Through their example they are showing that,
If one wants to get anything of value from earthly life,
It’s essential to first put something valuable into it.​

From as early as possible, wise parents encourage their children not to blindly swallow everything they hear, see or read; not to believe that something is true just because someone says so, whoever they may be; to let everything flow through the inner filter of their very own wise one or living God within, who communicates with everybody through the world of their feelings. If something is true or false, this guidance reliably lets us know.

Wise parents don’t endlessly give to their children. Through first giving something and then withholding it for a while, their offspring learn about its value. That’s how the love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother have always been teaching us, their beloved children of the Earth the value of honesty and truth. And this is why our world needed approx. six thousand years of patriarchy. With the old religions unnatural all-male God-head and their steadily increasing store of false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices, and the insistence of their leaders that they are literally true, one step after another honesty and truth were almost completely removed from our world.

Although it seems that God and the Angels are allowing the present outburst of lying and cheating, deception and corruption, they will never cease to be the eye that does not sleep. Wise ones know that it must be happening for a wise higher reason. They forgive your world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers because they really do not know what they are doing – most of all to themselves when, in due course, the law of Karma returns to them the seeds they are so happily sowing far and wide.

Wise ones know intuitively that our world’s present state is the crescendo and final instalment of being taught the value of honesty and truth. When they have reappeared, they will be appreciated and treasured beyond compare. Every one of us will ensure that they will never again go from us and our world. Wise parents realise that the Great Father/Mother together with their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s spirit and light, are the true parents of the whole of humankind. Earthly parents can merely act as their representatives and can only ever be substitutes for the real thing.

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius
Updated June 2021

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’
‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’

From ‘A Celebration Of Kahlil Gibran’

* * *​

Going Home – Part One

This song is winging its way to your heart on 21.06.2021. It’s this year’s Solstice Day when the Sun moved into Cancer at 03.32 hrs Greenwich Meantime. Cancer is the sign dedicated to the feminine nurturing and caring principle of Creation, the Great Mother of all life. Its energies are good for reflecting on where we came from in present lifetime and who, on this occasion, acted as our parents, especially our mother.

Because this year is under the influence of the numbers 2022, as explained in another part of my writings, a triple dose of the Great Mother’s energies are at our disposal for the whole of the year. During the Sun’s transit through Cancer, which takes thirty days and nights, the main focus of Her energies are concentrated on everything that exists in our world. From the subconscious level, they are trying to encourage every one of us to connect with our true home, the spirit realm. This is the place from which every one of us – without exception – emerges at the beginning of each new lifetime and returns to when it has run its course.

During the Sun’s transit through Cancer, it’s also easier than at other times of the year to re-connect and communicate directly with our true parents and ancestors, the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the spirit and light of the Universal Christ, who consists of nothing but love.

For the wise higher purpose of teaching our world the value of the Great Mother’s love and wisdom, Her qualities have been withheld from our world for around six thousand years of patriarchy. To my mind, that should be more than long enough. And that leaves us with the one hundred million dollar questions: ‘Are Great Mother’s qualities ready to return to our world? How much longer will it take for them to do so? Is our world ready?’ My inner guidance says: ‘Yes, if there are sufficient signs that your world has learnt enough by now.’

From 'Comfort For The Bereaved'

Going Home - Part Two

Going home, going home.
We’re all going home.
Quiet like, some still day,
That’s how everybody goes home
Into the spirit world.

It’s not far, just close by,
Through an open door.
Work all done, cares laid by,
Pain and fear no more.

Mother’s there, expecting us,
Father’s waiting too.
Angels and helpers gathered
With the friends we know.

Morning Star lights the way,
Earth-bound sorrows done.
Shadows gone, break of day,
Real life’s just begun.

There’s no break, there’s no end ,
Just a moving on.
Wide awake, with a smile,
Going on and on . . .

I’m just going home!
Without being aware of it,
I have gone this way many times before.
And it’s good to know that none of us
Ever has to do so on their own.
One of the Angels of Death held our hand and
Took us back home into the world of spirit or light.
From which every one of us emerges
At the beginning of a new earthly lifetime.

God and the Angels always have been and
Forever will be as much part of us
As we are part of them.
And wherever our evolutionary pathway
May still have to take us,
There’s no need to be afraid of anything.
They will forever be accompanying us
And showing the way.
We shall always be safe because
In all Eternity our life will rest
In the loving embrace of the
Great Father/Mother of all life and
Their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.

William Arms Fisher
Edited by Aquarius
Sung to the well known tune from
Dvorak’s ‘New World Symphony’​

I believe that whenever the moment of someone’s departure from the earthly plane has come, no matter under what circumstances, it’s always at the right moment. And that’s going to apply as much to you and me, as well as everybody else. The way I understand life now, is that it is by no means a one-off affair, the way our world’s old religions tried to make us believe. Nobody is snuffed out like a candle, each time one of their earthly lifetimes has reached its end. Every human being’s existence consists of a long drawn out developmental journey that is constantly taking each individual, the whole of humankind and our world, forwards and upwards on the great evolutionary spiral of all life.

The essence of every human being is spirit/soul and like God, they are eternal and immortal. Only when the wise higher purpose of any given lifetime has been fulfilled, one of the Angels of death takes our spirit/soul’s home into the world of spirit or light. This is independent of what age our outer shell, the physical body, may be and in what manner our departure comes about. To my mind, no death can be described as ‘untimely’. It would be an injustice to the infinite wisdom and love with which God and the Angels in charge of our development are taking the greatest of care about attending to every detail of everybody’s evolutionary pathway.

Our Creator is the Divine Trinity of the Great Spirit, the Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s spirit and light, is our Creator’s Divine Trinity. And the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, are the executors of the Divine great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation. They are responsible for the development of every human being who ever took part in earthly life, the whole of humankind and our world. This is the ultimate authority who decides about everything that, in keeping with the great plan, needs to happen in the whole of Creation. They are the only ones who have any true and everlasting power. Nothing is beyond or outside of their will and wishes. And no soul’s departure from earthly life ever takes place without their consent. This is true for any kind of death, including suicide. Find out more about this by following the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

The only part that dies when one of us departs from the earthly plane is their physical body. But that’s merely an outer shell which every spirit/soul requires for functioning and getting around in our world, for one lifetime only. Ever more of us these days are becoming aware that leaving our physical body behind does not mean we are dead. Because the essence of everyone’s being is spirit/soul, we can and will never die because just like God we are eternal and immortal. At the end of each earthly lifetime, one of the Angels of Death returns our spirit/soul to the world of spirit or light. It is humankind’s true home, the inner spiritual background of our world, from we emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime and return to as soon as it has run its course.

Whenever one of our loved ones has left this plane, there is no need to think that they have gone to a place somewhere ‘up above or out there’. Even though the spirit realm is invisible to earthly eyes, it is there nonetheless. Everything that appears in our world, the outer plane, first has to become manifest on its inner counterpart. Without the inner, there would be no outer; there would be no you and me. And that’s why there is no need to ever talk of those whose physical being has left us, as if they had disappeared altogether. They most certainly have not.

Our world is not really a home. It’s but a temporary staying place, a school and place for growing in wisdom and understanding of ourselves and the world around us. That’s how every human being’s consciousness slowly but steadily expands. Each can only do this from their own experiences. Nobody can do it for us. And everything that ever happens on this plane does so for a wise higher purpose that’s meant to teach those involved something.

And because I get much comfort from music, especially when it is accompanied by words that really speak to my heart, this song is now winging its way to you, in the hope that it might do the same for you.

Recommended Reading:
•‘From Darkness Into Light’
•‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

Recommended Viewing:
•‘Going Home’​

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’​

* * *​

From 'To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Fourteen'

You Are Special – Part Eleven

The Mass Of People Ruled By Cancer

Did you know that astrologically the mass of people in our world is strongly under the influence of Cancer? It is the sign of the Great Mother of all life, the feminine aspect of the Divine Trinity who is also the soul of the whole of Creation, and every soul within it, including our own and that of our world. Cancer represents the soul of the people and like the soulful individuals who are born into this sign, the mass of people is extremely soft, sensitive and pliable, highly psychic and easily impressed and swayed by just about anything. Like any Cancerian, in times of crises when there is increased vulnerability to the negative thinking and feelings that are constantly pumped into the consciousness of our world by the mass media, we benefit greatly from carefully protecting ourselves psychically.

The following is an extract from my interpretation of the Sun in Cancer: ‘If you get the chance of watching the behaviour of a crowd, you will able to recognise how easily it can be reached through the emotions and how – like individual human beings who are spending their present lifetime in Cancer – it is all too easily swayed by just about any impression. For good and for evil, this has always has been exploited by humankind. Orators and dictators down the ages have used it to manipulate, rule and control the mob. It worked and all we can do is speculate whether or not they were consciously or unconsciously aware of what they were doing. One cannot help wondering how aware they were that the masses can be influenced because on the inner level and in the vast ocean of life we are all one.

‘The emotions are a body of water and water must be allowed to find its own way by flowing wherever it will, which is where it encounters least resistance. At its weakest point any dam will break and bring the whole structure down. In the same way, one person in a crowd going into hysterics, especially the one at the front, can set the whole multitude on fire and carry it with it, if need be into destruction. Emotionally and psychically we are all part of the great ocean of life and also of each other. Each one of us is a unique stream of consciousness in its own right that is nurtured by the ocean and in turn constantly feeds its learning back into the ocean.

‘Within this ocean, our whole world is one group soul with a common karmic past, present, future and destination. Contained in that, each nation is one group with its own karma; and within that again, each one of us is an individual soul that has its special karmic pathway to walk. Everything that feeds into the great ocean has an influence on it and everything it contains. This shows the importance of learning to control our thought processes and of feeding nothing but positive and loving thoughts into the collective consciousness, because spiritually nothing is ever wasted. Whenever one of us insists on looking for the good in every experience, situation and person, we are making a small contribution to our role as saviour and redeemer of ourselves and our world.

‘Under the guidance and protection of God and the Angels, we are all in this life to learn how to consciously influence the mass of people in positive ways that serve the highest good of our whole world. Consciously attuning ourselves in prayers and meditations to the outpourings of the energies of the Universal Christ, not only at this special time of the year but always, has never been a privilege for the selected few. The time has come in the evolution of our race that each one of us is required to make their contribution towards increasing the power of the blessing and healing energies of the Christ that are now pouring ever more strongly into us and our world.

‘Our oneness in the great ocean also sheds some light onto outbreaks of mass hysteria. To my mind, one of the most striking examples of this in recent years – apart from the present Swine Flu one – was the reaction of the British public to the death of Diana Princess of Wales, a Sun Cancerian. This connected her, the same as all other souls born into this sign, deeply with the mass of people.’

****** L. Hay in her book ‘Heal your Body’ says about ‘Influenza: A response to mass negativity and beliefs. Fear. Belief in statistics. She suggests the following affirmation to neutralise their effects: ‘I am beyond group beliefs or the calendar. I am free from all congestion and influences.’

Update 22nd June 2021​

My inner guidance tells me that the mass of people is just as easily manipulated into responding to positive and constructive thoughts, words and actions that aim to serve the highest good and greatest joy of the whole of humankind and our world. That’s what happens when we keep on sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to our world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers, as well as the driving force behind them. For a long time by now, that’s been the pharma industry with its insatiable greed for money, supported by ever more money-spinning dreams of world-wide vaccinations, if possible compulsory ones and that many times over.

Today is the 22nd June and the year we are moving through is 2022. The Sun at present is moving through Cancer, the sign dedicated to the Great Mother of all life, whose planetary ruler is the Moon. Its energies influence every one of us from the subconscious level and that most strongly during dreamtimes at night. The 22 is one of the Master vibration numbers. See link below. That’s why the Great Mother’s energies today are available to everything that exists in our world with the strength of 2 x 5 = 10 = 1/0 = 1 Leo, ruled by the sign of the Great Father of all life, the Mother’s companion. This is a sure sign that together they are supporting us and our world throughout the year in which spiritual Mastership for us is ‘written in the Stars’.

But this is by no means all! Let’s take a look at 2 x 5 = 10 and add the 6 for the month of June = 16/7 = the Sun and Venus as well as Neptune, the co-ruler with Jupiter of Pisces, the zodiac’s last sign. When handled the right way, Neptune’s energies are providing humankind and our world with the highest love vibrations of the whole of Creation. That’s the level which our race’s development by now has reached. And because on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything, each time one of us sends kind, loving and forgiving thoughts in anyone’s direction, in both parts of our world, everybody else benefits from them.

* * *​

Written With Love

Part of God’s Great design for all life
Is another, smaller plan for us and our world.
It is like a book that is filled with many chapters.
Each one of them represents a human lifetime
And there is a special chapter for every one of us.

God’s true nature and ours is love and
Each one of our earthly sojourns
Is similar to a story that,
Although it has been written with love,
Of necessity is filled with twists and turns,
And tells us about hopes and desires fulfilled
But also about frustrations and disappointments.
It reports joys as much as sorrows,
And many helloes as well as goodbyes.

It has to be so because every experience
Is meant to teach us something,
So that with the passing of time
We grow ever more heaven-tall and God-like.
As this takes many lifetimes to achieve,
None of the chapters ends
When the story of one of them is complete
And we move into the world of light.

There we have to wait patiently to be granted
Permission for a further earthly lifetime
That enables us to continue the work on our story.
By gradually shedding and leaving behind
The dark and evil aspects of our nature,
The highest and best that is also within us
Can come to the fore.
With the passing of time it takes over
Our whole being and nothing else remains.

The chapters of the God’s Great book have many pages.
One of them represents one lifetime.
There is one for every lifetime of the past that has been
Filled with the details of all our experiences.
There is also a page for our present lifetime and
The closer we come to our departure from it,
The less space to be filled in remains.

New pages are added for future lifetime,
As soon as one of them has passed
Its planning stage in the spirit world.
This continues until Earth life
Can offer no more learning and with that
Our earthly education is complete.

Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
We are then allowed to move on
To lessons of a more elevated nature and
Forever resting safely in the knowledge
That they are guiding and protecting us.

Recommended Reading:

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

The Aquarian Spiritual Transformation – Part Nine

Renewal Of Faith, Hope And Trust

‘What your world is currently experiencing is not a spiritual rebirth. It is the birth of the higher God or Christ nature of every one of you, all of humankind and your whole world that for some time by now has been taking place. A renewal of faith, hope and trust in the blessing and healing power of God and the Angels is waking up in ever more of you. Deep down every one of you has always known that they truly are in charge of humankind’s development, individually and collectively, on all levels of your existence. Independent of whatever happened on the outer plane, everybody’s deepest innermost roots have always remained planted firmly in the heartmind of the Great Father/Mother. They are everybody’s true parents. At any given time, earthly parents are merely temporary substitutes. Depending on which lessons you intended to take part in and which karmic debts you were hoping to make good in the course of any one of your earthly sojourns, you were provided with a with a different set of parents.

‘The birth of a new and very different world is in the process of coming about and that’s why your world’s existing order has to break down. That’s why it is essential that the outstanding karmic debts of as many of you as possible should be redeemed. And it’s good that ever more of you are waking up into the awareness of their true nature and that no power between Heaven and Earth, especially not your world’s old belief systems, ever had the power of disturbing everybody’s basic oneness with God and the Angels. And that’s for the simple reason that they always have been and forever will be as much part of you as you are part of them.

‘If anything really existed that could remove the whole of humankind from the earthly plane, every one of you would be tenderly attended to by the Angels of death or transformation and allowed to enter the greater freedom of the spirit realm. Wouldn’t it be heavenly to leave behind the earthly plane’s troublemaking and scaremongering? How about no longer having to take care and that by day and night of a physical body that can become ill and is easily damaged? If it were part of the Divine evolutionary plan for your world and all individuals within it, and therefore in keeping with the will and wishes of God and the Angels, that all of you should be released like butterflies from their chrysalises, wouldn’t that be the most wonderful end to your world’s present situation? It’s not going to happen because that would be far too easy. Nothing could be learnt from such a solution and what do you think would happen to everybody’s unfinished lessons in the earthly school of life?

‘Fortunately, after having been taken in by your world’s traditional religious teachings for long enough, thinking of them as being literally true, every one of you eventually reaches the end of their curriculum in the earthly school of life. Every human being, without exception, is destined to have evolved by then into a seeker of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, a healer and lightbringer in their own right, who accepts nothing but the truth, the whole truth. Your belief that there is a force outside of you, by the name of Buddha, Jesus, Hare Krishna and so forth, has been exchanged for the awareness that each one of these is merely another symbolism for every human being’s own higher God or Christ nature. At first it is but a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s light. But in the course of many earthly lifetimes, the light of this spark constantly grows while the consciousness of its small lower self keeps on expanding.

‘When this inner light has grown strong enough, it begins to stir from its slumbering state and wakes up. It then slowly but surely takes over as the comforter and healer of its counterpart, everybody’s small lower earthly self. From there it reaches out to others and eventually to the whole of humankind and its world as well as everything that shares takes part in it. As the energies of the Christ light wake up and take over in ever more of you by now, the greatest healing miracle of all times is in the process of unfolding in your world, even though to this day can be seen with a merely earthly vision. Every one of you is required to part in it and make their contribution by unselfishly giving of their best and sharing their God-given gifts with as many as possible.’

The following is the essence of a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached me in e-mail of the White Eagle Lodge 4th July 2021: ‘The clouds of mist and fog that were created by your religions’ false beliefs, in the course of many centuries, to this day are what’s keeping many of you away from directly connecting with God and the Angels. Being unable to receive their share of Divine wisdom and truth, is the result of not yet knowing that everybody will eventually be taught by their very own inner guidance, also known as the wise one or living God within. This is everybody’s very own built-in lie-detector who, through the world of your feelings, has always reacted to everything that came your way with: ‘This is true or false!’ Your world’s present state came about because of this lack of knowledge.

‘The Universal Christ is the Sun of all suns and the light of all lights. And every one of you is a spark of this light that for a long time has been waiting to wake up and come fully alive in ever more of you. So that this can happen, each one of you has to work their own way through an inner barrier that consists of the false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices of your world’s old religions. There is a rich store of them in every human being’s soul memories. Layer upon layer are waiting to be dissolved, so that the blessing and healing power of the Universal Christ’s light can flow with ever increasing strength first into you, to heal every aspect of your being, and from there it flows into everything else in your world that’s in need of it.

‘The fresh insights into ancient themes that for quite a while have been coming your way, have already provided many with a better understanding of the wise higher purpose of humankind’s earthly existence. Viewing your world’s present state from the spiritual perspective, these fortunate ones are aware that everything that ever happened in your word – and is doing so to this day – has always served the wise higher purpose of teaching certain lessons. In spite of the plandemic they are feeling safe. This is because they know that it is necessary and that the Christ Light will forever be shining into and through everything in the whole of Creation, therefore every one of you, the whole of humankind and its world.

‘The Angels and Masters of the Christ circle are part of their consciousness. Their love has always been working hard to beautify and heal every aspect of it, from within as well as without. When you tune your earthly minds into their frequencies, you are welcoming the presence of their energies. When you work with them, they mingle with yours and through your penetrate everything that shares your world with you.

‘In the whole of Creation life consists of a magnificent blending of the rays of light. And each time you look out at the stars at night, straight away you are connected with the great cosmic ocean of life and your own solar system’s planets. Allow your thoughts to wander beyond it and systems further and further away from your world. Give thanks and praise to God and the Angels that all of them are linked in one great powerful life and that’s by no means something automatic. It’s God’s intelligence that’s working through all manifestations of life in the whole of Creation from the tiniest insects to you and your world.’

O Great Father/Mother of all life
And Your only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ,
When I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made.
I see the stars; I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power through-out the Universe displayed.
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

Carl Boberg
Swedish Pastor
Adapted by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
‘God – The Great Genius’
‘What Does Total Surrender To God Mean?
‘What Is Truth?’
‘What Is Faith?’

From 'Our World In Transition'

* * *​

The Aquarian Spiritual Transformation – Part Ten

Message From A Hopi Native American Chief

The following is the essence of a message from Bas Ha, the Hopi Indian Chief. It recently came my way with comments about our world’s present state: ‘The way every one of us handles this situation decides whether we ourselves turn it into a door that can be walked through or a hole into we have fallen. The decision of which option we prefer is up to each individual. If we allow ourselves to swallow the information the mass media are relentlessly pumping into our world, we cannot help supercharging our consciousness with negativity. In addition to this, if we believe that whatever we see or hear is true, without consulting our inner guidance of the wise one and living God within, whether it really is, we are creating such a state of nervousness, pessimism and fear for ourselves that we cannot help falling into the hole.

Wise ones perceive our world’s present state as an opportunity for taking a closer look at themselves, their inner motivations to find out which ones are ruled by fear, especially the worst and deepest innermost ones. A subsequent effort at finding a better understanding of the processes of life and death, with the passing of time helps wise ones to shed their fears. Leaving them behind enables them to take better care of all aspects of their own being, not merely the outer shell of their physical body, as well as of those around them. Having become aware that the spirit realm is humankind’s true eternal home, motivates these sages to frequently connect with their brother/sisters in that world to ask for their help whenever they feel in need of it. And that enables them to walk through the door easily.

Our world’s present state is a crisis of physical dimensions that have never before existed on this planet. But its spiritual aspects are of even greater importance. Their perception of the wise higher purpose that every human earthly existence serves enables those who are truly wise to lift themselves, those around them and our whole world above the situation. The wings of a better understanding of the higher purpose and meaning of this event provide them with a much greater vision. Like a White Eagle they soar above it.

The social demands of this situation cannot be separated from the spiritual ones. Otherwise the danger of falling into the trap of fanaticism, in either direction, would be too great. Without the spiritual dimensions, that of falling into the trap of pessimism and futility cannot be avoided. To enable us to deal successfully with this situation, this is how we need to equip ourselves. First look into our inner toolbox and use all tools at our disposal. See what can be learned from how the Indian and African peoples successfully survived attempts of being exterminated by those who invaded their lands.

Those left behind never stopped singing and dancing. They lighted fires and did their best to enjoy themselves, in spite of what was happening around them. They kept on attending to the arts, especially music. Making as well as listening to it are equally beneficial, in particular when singing. They never forgot to regularly count our blessings. As far as we are concerned, first in line is an understanding of what’s happening in and to our world and why it is necessary. There’s no need for sadness or feeling guilty about not taking part in the vaccinations. Such feelings deplete our energies and that’s never helped anyone. Joyfulness creates resilience. Let’s rejoice about the situation’s spiritual aspect and that is that our whole world’s spiritual nature is waking from its slumbering state.

Feelings of inner joy make us strong and positive, in spite of it everything that’s happening in our world and even because of it, and that is every human being’s birthright. Let’s maintain as beautiful, cheerful and as bright an outlook on life as well as a physical posture as possible because that’s a tested and tried strategy of resistance. It enables us to be serene in a storm; keep calm and don’t forget to meditate daily. No matter what happens, we shall never give up hope that the truth, and nothing but the whole truth, will soon become known ever more widely in our world.

The awareness of its sacred background brings with it the knowledge that spirit friends and helpers have always been with us. They are ready and waiting to be contacted and asked for their help, because without requesting it they are not allowed to do so. Enjoying the arts, living with hope, faith and trust filling – not only our heart but our whole being – that our world’s situation is in the process of resolving itself for the highest good and the greatest joy of the whole of humankind and our world, that’s the best way of building up the resilience of all aspects of our being.

A new perception of the wise higher purpose that our world’s present state serves makes it easier to walk through our inner doors of understanding. All our fears need to be overcome and left behind. This is only possible when one faces them, one after the other, without shying away from the fear of death and the unknown. Dealing with fears and anxieties is no longer difficult when one knows, and one’s inner guidance confirms that this is true, that every human being – without exception – is an eternal and immortal being who will never die; that the whole of humankind, our world and everything that shares it with us, has always rested safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels, and that this will forever continue.

The awareness of these things opens our inner doors to the understanding that there really is no death, merely a moving into different dimensions of life. Equipped with this knowledge, leaving behind our physical bodies is no longer a particularly big deal. Even if it were part of God’s great evolutionary plan that the whole of humankind should at this point be removed from the face of the Earth by a virus, there would be no point in getting unduly upset. God’s justice is perfect and that’s why, without good reasons, something of this nature could never happen.

Because the law of cause and effect or Karma, in due course, returns everything that’s sent into our world to its sender, the persecutors of the American and African Native people of the past are these days being pursued by demands that every human being should compulsorily be vaccinated with the more than doubtful products of the pharma industry. The plandemic is the natural follow-up and result of persecutions that took place in times gone by, when some folks were exploited and illegally removed from the lands they had once inherited from their forebears.

Everything in the whole of Creation is cycles within cycles and circles within circles. That’s how the plandemic was created by the pharma industry’s greed and lust for money-spinning. Our world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers are employed by this industry and generously rewarded for their efforts of spreading the greatest lie and deception that have ever affected humankind. This is only possible because, for a long time and in the course of many lifetimes, countless crimes were committed in the name of a non-existent invisible God by the name of Jesus. In this way ever more karmic debts accrued in spiritual bank accounts, which until recently were still waiting their redemption.

And because humankind as a whole, for some time by now, has been approaching the end of what the earthly school of life’s lessons can offer it, the plandemic was necessary. Through the suffering that was brought about by the invention of an equally non-existent and invisible fiend, which this time is known by the name of Covid-19 virus, the redemption of some of the most ancient karmic debts has been taking place for quite a while by now. This is due to the fact that every human being has to take part in the same thorough all-round education that can only be found in the earthly school of life. Every lesson it offers has to be experienced twice, first at the giving end and later the receiving one. That’s how in later lifetimes, when we have matured sufficiently to cope with the suffering we once inflicted upon those around us, we find ourselves at the receiving end and are in fact our own ancestors. On every occasion, one more big circle closes.

White people once brought our tribes a non-existent God by the name of Jesus. In his name they felt justified to systematically exterminate as many of us as possible, so they could take possession of our lands and possessions. But our people’s the love and respect for the natural forces of life and our spiritual connections with them were stronger. That’s why the invaders of our lands did not succeed to rob us of them by destroying them, the way they did with our physical bodies and other material belongings. Our tribes’ spirits were stronger. That’s why nothing could ever stop us from continuing to love and honour Mother Earth and practising the ability to naturally heal whenever something went wrong with any part of someone’s being. In the course of many generations, this knowledge had steadily been built up so that it became ever more sophisticated.

Our world’s present situation is occupied with the closing of yet another giant circle that has been brought about by ever more people losing faith in the whole range of the pharma industry’s products. The plandemic is the rope on which this industry for quite a long time has been occupied with hanging itself. It was their products in general that’s now followed by an increasingly urgent call for ever more mass vaccinations, that once removed our world from the natural healing methods that had been developed by generations of natural healers in just about every part of our world. These healing methods are in the process of returning with ever increasing force. Inspired by God and the Angels, new ones are being discovered and developed, all the time. And that’s how yet another circle within a circle is closing.

Recommended Reading:
•‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’

From 'Our World In Transition'

* * *​

We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants

What a lot of pious talk there is on the Earth plane about the need for leaving our world in a fit state for our children and children’s children. As always there is a great deal more to this issue than meets the eye. I agree that it is the highest time that we all get our act together and do our share of taking better care of our beautiful planet. Ever more of us need to wake up to the fact that the main purpose of our earthly existence is that, when the time for doing so has come, we should each do our share of making our world into a better and more peaceful place, not just for humankind but for every one of its lifeforms. We are by no means alone with this task, God and the Angels are ready to help us with it, if we but ask.

I believe that this is just as vital for us ourselves as it is for those who come through us, our children and everybody else who will ever walk behind us. Let me explain why this should be so. As you know by now, I do not share the view that life is a one-off thing. I do believe – nay, more than that, I know – that each one of us has been before, not just once or twice but a great many times. We are placed in earthly life to grow and evolve in the course of many lifetimes from spiritual infancy, toddlerhood and adolescence into adulthood. Earth life is an educational institute and in order to reach this goal, we reappear however many lifetimes this development may take for each individual spirit and soul. Every reincarnation into Earth life brings fresh opportunities for paying some of the karmic debts we incurred in previous lifetimes, as well as creating new ones.

In some of our lifetimes we reincarnate as a woman and on other occasions as a man. And as we move along, we make many mistakes. This too is good and right, as in this way we are constantly learning something through our own experiences, and that helps our consciousness to expand. That’s how one small step after another, we grow in wisdom and understanding. Unaware of what we are doing, we are playing the role of our own forebears and in case we require further lifetimes on the Earth, on each occasion we return as one of our own descendants. And unless sufficient numbers of us do their share of making our world into a more peaceful and beautiful place right here and now, in future lifetimes we shall be newly confronted with the mess we ourselves once helped to make of our planet. How about that for a mind-boggling concept?

Let’s take a moment and join those who are in search of their roots. This takes us into the innermost core of life and the moment of our creation, when our spirit first came forth as a seed in the form of a thought from the heart-mind of God. One can only marvel at what has become of us in the meantime. There is no doubt in my mind that the person we are at present is the result of everything that happened to us from that moment onwards. All of it has been helping us towards growing ever more into the conscious awareness of our roots and origin as children of the Divine. Yet, in spite of the fact that on the outer level of life during each lifetime we appeared in a different guise, on the inner plane we remained the same. One cannot help marvelling that you were always you and I was me, and that is what we shall be forever.

Should our evolutionary program demand further sojourns through earthly life, we shall be appearing as the offspring of the one we presently are. Therefore, it stands to reason that any improvements we now make to our character and also our world are as much on behalf of ourselves as of our children’s children. This highlights the urgency of seriously getting to work on ourselves as well as finding satisfactory solutions for the issues that to this day are facing us and our world.

We live in extraordinary times of Mother Earth’s transformation and the homecoming of our race into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and our own. And so it is not surprising that many are feeling the urge of finding and reconnecting with their roots. For a long time we keep on reincarnating through the same family groups. But eventually we reach the point when we have become sufficiently evolved for the superconscious faculties of our nature begin to unfold and our inner and outer horizons start to broaden. And so, with the help of the wise ones in charge of us, we decide to be born into other cultures and civilisations, to become familiar with their customs, outlook on life and religious/spiritual aspirations.

For these souls it would be futile to search for their origins on the outer level of life. They know that everybody’s true roots belong to the inner dimensions and therefore can only be found through journeying inwards. In this way we reconnect with our Highest or God Self, and through this becoming aware of our oneness with God and all life.

In contrast to them, young and inexperienced souls during their early lifetimes on the Earth plane are likely to misinterpret any of the promptings they receive from their inner being. They cannot help themselves because so far their earthly self has not yet discovered that there is such a thing as a spirit and a soul as well as an inner home, and that they too have these things. This is why one finds people in many countries of our world who are busily digging in the archives of earthly life for their roots. More highly evolved souls smile at their efforts. They can see no point in the ordinary type of genealogical research, because they are already consciously walking the highway that takes all of us together up the spiritual mountain and eventually – each one on their own – home into the final reunion with God.

Now that you are aware that you have been your own ancestor, I would like to challenge you to take a good look at your family tree. When you consider the ancestral line-up in front of you, bear in mind that in some of your lifetimes you yourself could either have been an eminent person or a particularly ill-fated and unfortunate one. Should you be in danger of shedding crocodile tears and feeling your heart melting with compassion for those through whose line you reincarnated, and before your ego swells with pride for having come through such an illustrious family, think of the part you must have played in its saga.

It is necessary to find forgiveness and feel compassion for ourselves and the many ordeals each one of us has to work their way through on their way to becoming the one we are today. To provide humankind with a well balanced educational program, it is for wise higher purposes that all human souls occasionally require lifetimes on the Earth plane when wretchedly difficult and traumatic situations have to be coped with. But we can trust the Universe’s wisdom and love that it will see to it that such times are balanced by successful, prosperous and happy ones.

Understanding this, each one of us, without exception, has every reason to rejoice and be thankful for all our own experiences and everybody else’s. The time has come for making our peace and praising the Highest for the gift of life, for guiding and protecting us and keeping us safe by day and by night, and the many things it is constantly providing for each one of us. And that undoubtedly will continue forever.

* * *​

Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged

The Jesus legend tells us in the Sermon of the Mount St. Luke 6:37: ‘Judge not and ye shall not be judged; condemn not and ye shall not be condemned. Forgive and ye shall be forgiven.’ If the Jesus tale had at that time been meant to tell the truth, instead of hiding it behind its surface words, the Master would have told his disciples why this should happen to them. Knowing the truth would have helped them to avoid judging and condemning anyone. But that was not the intention then.
The Christian church and its religion was the finest instrument anyone could have wished for to familiarise us and our world with the lowest drives and urges of humankind’s unevolved nature. A veritable wolf who was hiding its intentions in sheep’s clothing, if ever there was one. Had anyone paid attention to and followed the Master’s words, the darkest chapters of our development like the witch hunts and the inquisition would have been impossible. We shall return to this theme.

It was for the sake of their lessons in the school of earthly life that the disciples of Jesus needed to think that their present existence was a one-off thing. For as long as they committed their crimes in the name of what they believed to be their God and were shielded by the protection of the organisation they served, they could not help being under the impression that they could do as they pleased. Nobody would know and dare to judge or condemn them because the Bible advised against it. For as long as no explanations why things should be the way they are, words of any kind lack the power to convince their listener or reader, even if the truth has been spoken in a way they cannot comprehend.

And as soon as we are told what happens when we judge or condemn someone, following the Bible’s advice makes a great deal of sense. At last we are allowed to know that it’s the law of Karma that sees to it that the same kind of treatment eventually finds its way back to us, so that we in turn find ourselves in situations of being judged and condemned by those around us. Something similar happens with every single one of our thoughts, words and actions, positive and negative ones alike. What the law unerringly returns to us does not necessarily come about through the same people but come it will, sooner or later, of that we can be sure.

We are our own ancestors and descendants and we ourselves are responsible for who and what we presently are. God did not create us this way, we did. If you wish to find out more about this, please follow the relevant link at the end of this chapter. The memories of the experiences of every one of our lifetimes are stored in our soul on the subconscious level of our being. For a long time we are protected against knowing of their presence. This is necessary because the earthly education of every human being includes taking part in hideous and monstrous things like those described in the next chapter.

Countless times we must have experienced gruesome and cruel adventures that were part of familiarising us with the crude and unevolved aspects of humankind’s nature, our own and other people’s. If we knew of them, we would find it impossible to live with ourselves. That’s why the love and wisdom of the Highest provides that the memories of all previous lifetimes are stored in the subconscious part of our being. From there they are influencing our thinking and behaviour patterns of our daily lives in either positive of negative ways.

When, through attending to our more recent karmic debts, we have spiritually matured sufficiently and grown strong enough to tackle the older and eventually the most ancient one of our obligations. That’s how the fears, phobias and anxieties we develop in one lifetime accompany us into every subsequent one, in the hope that one fine day we shall be able to overcome and shed them. Until that has happened they are likely to manifest themselves as feelings for which no rational explanations can be found. The same applies to depressive and addictive behaviour patterns. You can find out more about these themes by following the relevant links at the end of this chapter.

Our spiritual awakening brings with it the realisation why our life has been so difficult to handle. Help is at hand because we can now ask God and the Angels to show us intuitively how to deal with the emotional ballast that for a long time has been waiting to be released from our subconscious. The law of life is love. To free ourselves of unwanted feelings that rise from there onto the surface of our conscious awareness, we first need to forgive ourselves for the transgressions against the Universal laws earlier in this lifetime and all previous ones. Then we need to turn to those who trespassed against us and forgive them. It makes no difference in which lifetime it happened. The karmic chains and shackles that connect us as if they were made of steel are of an emotional nature. Forgiveness alone can dissolve them.

The Aquarian Spiritual Transformation – Part Eleven

Knowledge Is Light

The Divine Trinity consists of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Sun of all suns and the Light of all lights, the Universal Christ. The will and power of the Father are the first impulse of Creation. The wisdom and love of the Mother is the second. And the third is the Christ Star’s light through which the Father/Mother express and manifest themselves. This is how by and by they have been getting to know ever more about who and what they are. Because spiritually knowledge is light and not knowing darkness is the reason behind the Father’s command: ‘Let there be light!’

Helen Keller, the blind and deaf author, political activist and lecturer, said: ‘Knowledge is love, light and vision.’ Alas, this does not apply to any kind of knowledge. Searching for enlightenment through the right kind of knowledge that has always been why every human spirit/soul has to spend many lifetimes in the school of earthly life. Until we have evolved sufficiently to receive the right kind of knowledge and understand it, we are prisoners of each temporary vehicle for getting around on the Earth, the outer shell of our physical body. It takes a long time until the initial darkness of not knowing who and what we truly are dissolves.

Whether we are as yet aware of this or not, we have always been and forever will be searching for experiences that increase our wisdom and understanding of our existence and the wise higher purpose it serves. Each step every one of us proceeds towards the goal of finding full enlightenment in the knowledge of God’s true nature, our own and our special relationship with the Divine, not only expands our personal consciousness but also that of Mother Earth and the whole of Creation. The discovery that life on our home planet has always been unfolding in keeping with God’s great plan of life is a major move in the right direction. I believe that astrology in the right hands can be turned into a most helpful instrument for recognising and understanding the wise higher purpose of our solar system’s planetary arrangements. When one takes a closer look at it, it becomes clear that it was designed with the greatest of care like a giant clockwork that functions with astonishing accuracy.

But that’s by no means the end of anything. The plan for the development of our world is part of the design for the whole of Creation. Within both of them there are also zillions of small plans for the evolutionary progress of every human spirit/soul that down the ages has emerged from our Creators heartmind. From the moment of their first appearance in earthly life every one of us has carried around in their heart a spark of the Great Light of the Universal Christ. The warmth and love of the Christ light are constantly drawing every one of these minute lights towards itself. From the word ‘go’, each one is guided and protected by the Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, as well as the guides and helpers who are serving them in the lower ranks of the spirit realm.

Intuitively, these friends have always tried to show us the way. They are the voice of the wise one or living God, the small still voice of our conscience who knows very well what is right and wrong, even though the earthly self, to its detriment, for a long time is reluctant to follow its advice. In spite of this, supported and nourished by the Christ Star’s light, the strength of each spark’s own light slowly but surely increases. With the passing of time, the tiny sparks who once found themselves exiled on the strange and unfamiliar material plane, begin to stir from their slumbering state. Their earthly self’s love nature wakes up and with every passing lifetime this aspect of our nature grows stronger. This development continues until the spark has evolved into a shining light that’s doing its best to do its share of dispersing the darkness of ignorance, whose clouds to this day are filling and surrounding our world’s consciousness.

The right kind of knowledge for every earthling is the awareness that the dot and circle in the middle of our birthcharts represent our Highest Self in whom we are all one. They are a symbol of the Great Sun of the Universal Christ, only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life, the Light of all lights and the Sun above and behind the Sun in the sky above us. Everything that exists in the whole of Creation has been created from this Star’s light and every one of us, without exception, started their evolutionary journey as one of Its sparks. With the help of Its light and warmth the Divine Trinity constantly draws all lifeforms, not merely that of the Earth, closer into its loving embrace. Increasingly beautiful and perfect manifestations of everything that once emerged as a mere idea from the heartmind of the Father are the result. Perfect in this context means all characteristics accepted and integrated, and all dualities and polarities working peacefully and harmoniously together, the way they are doing in our Creator.

It is in the nature of evolution that the predestined pathway of every human spirit/soul begins with experiencing itself as a physical being in a world of matter who can do nothing but manifesting the drives and urges of its lower nature. Through the spiritual wisdom and understanding that comes our way in the course of many lifetimes our consciousness keeps on expanding, under the influence of the Christ light the amount of light in the cells of our being increases correspondingly. Through our earthly self gradually bringing forth ever more of the characteristics of its God or Christ nature, every one of us slowly but surely evolves into a Christed one in their own right and one of the finest and most noble and perfect specimens of our race. Perfect here means whole and holy, i.e. all aspects of our nature integrated and healed into one.

The Aquarian Spiritual Transformation – Part Fifteen

The Spiritual Rebirth Of Humankind

Ah, Love! Could you and I with fate conspire,
To shatter our world’s sorry scheme of things entire,
Would we not shatter it to bits – and then,
Re-mould it nearer to our heart’s desire?

Omar Khayyam
1048 – 1123 AD
Adjusted for our time
By Aquarius​

This new part of my jottings was launched in January 2020 when the Sun had just moved from Capricorn, the densest of the Earth signs, into Aquarius, one of the Air signs devoted to the development of humankind’s intellectual and mental capabilities. From the energies of gloom and doom loving Capricorn everything in our world for thirty days will come increasingly under the influence of forward looking Aquarius, the sign of truth and honesty through which humankind’s highest hopes, dreams and aspirations eventually are going to find their fulfilment.

The deeper we go forward into the Aquarian age, the more the time has come for leaving behind the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions that the religions of the past have been piling up in our soul memories. The Aquarian energies are providing us and our world with the iconoclastic powers of smashing them into smithereens, so they can be absorbed into the warmth of the Christ Star’s light to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for the whole of Creation. They are flowing to wherever they are needed and especially when someone asks for them.

Because every human being is potentially a young God in the making, the Aquarian energies can be used by our earthly selves for lifting ourselves and our whole world on our spiritual wings into the blessing healing energies of the Christ Star’s warmth and light. Through this, with the passing of time, we slowly but surely evolve into a miracle worker in our own right who can make a valuable contribution towards the blessing and healing of humankind, our world and ultimately the whole of Creation.

‘The Indians tell us that the phoenix can rise
From the smouldering ashes that once were my eyes
And watch beautiful colours from black and from grey
Be formed into wings and take me away
To where evil is darkness and goodness is light.
And love is the lightning that cuts through the night,
And strikes only once in a dark place in time,
And forms a gold stairway that all of us climb.’

From the song ‘Chain Lightning’
By Don McLean​

That’s how the spirit/soul of ever more of us is learning to rise like a phoenix from the smouldering ashes of its own funeral pyre, into the conscious awareness of our own true God or Christ nature. The cross is the most ancient symbol known to humankind of our earthly existence. And the emaciated body of the man who, nailed to a wooden cross is breathing his last, represents the process of freely and willingly surrendering the drives and urges, the dark and ugly aspects of our lower nature, to our highest God or Christ nature. The more we pay attention to and follow the instructions we intuitively receive from our inner guidance, the wise one or living God within, the more our lower nature dies a natural death and breathes its last.

The rebirth of a whole race and its world into the conscious awareness of its spiritual nature is a birth like any other. There is no doubt in my mind that every one of the crises that have been and still are taking place on the earthly plane is necessary and indispensable aspect of the labour pains of this event. Therefore, they cannot be avoided during the time our world spends waiting to emerge as a more beautiful and peaceful place for all lifeforms that share it with us. In keeping with the will and wishes of God and the Angels, individually and collectively, everything that is evil and ugly, i.e. the crude and unevolved parts of our character and our world by now have become old and outdated. That which is no longer of any use and value to us needs be removed in order to created the necessary space for the birth of that which is good, right and beautiful, i.e. the higher evolved aspects of our nature and that of our world.

Isn’t it comforting to know that whatever happened for us and our world in the past and is doing to this day, has been and still is for the wise higher reason of teaching us urgently needed lessons? And wherever any one of us presently may find themselves, in earthly life or the spirit realm, all of us are taking part in and have our predestined part to play in the powerful drama of humankind’s rebirth. The steadily increasing flow of knowledge about the spiritual background of our race and the wise higher purpose that our earthly existence serves is the most valuable contribution. It enables those who can understand the knowledge that is coming our way to observe for themselves how, the deeper we penetrate into the Age of Aquarius, God and the Angels are removing from the consciousness of our world ever more of the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions of past ages that have held our race captive for such a long time.

The inner and outer walls of this dark prison of ignorance are crumbling away. The Highest Forces of life, in their infinite wisdom, created these obstacles for the teaching of important lessons as well as for keeping us earthlings away from finding out about God’s true nature and our own too early. Bearing these things it mind it’s no longer surprising that the by now outdated belief systems of our world to this day insist that their false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions are literally true. In the course of many lifetimes, every one of us absorbed their share of them. Stored in the soul memories of the subconscious part of our being, they are waiting to be shed once and for all. Until this has been attended to, from there they have the power of influencing every one of our thoughts, words and actions.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00