Food For Thought

The Aquarian Spiritual Transformation – Part Nineteen

The Admiral Of Life’s Fleet

Our Creator is a Trinity that consists of the Great Father/Mother of all life and the light of the Universal Christ is their only born Son/Daughter. Together they are the admiral who commands the fleet of the whole of Creation, including us and our world. S/He is also the architect and designer of the great plan of life, which clearly shows how the boat of our world as well as that of every individual human spirit/soul within it, with the help of the Christ Star’s light is constantly being drawn ever closer into the loving embrace of its source.

The Universal Christ’s light is the Sun of all suns and the Light of all lights in which everything that exists in the whole of Creation has its origin. It is this light that always has been and forever will continue to move all manifestations of life forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. For every earthling this means being steered time and again round the zodiac. This is how each through their own experiences grows in wisdom and understanding. Our consciousness expands through taking part in the lessons that the different signs and houses of the zodiac can teach us.

Everything in the whole of Creation consists of wheels within wheels and cycles within cycles, as the great plan of life clearly shows. And every human being’s birthchart is a small individual plan within the great one for that person’s present lifetime. The small plan at the same time and is an integral part of the great plan for the development of our race, our world and also the whole of Creation. Our world’s solar system is designed like a giant clock that works with astonishing accuracy and precision. Everything in our world is under the influence of our planet’s energies and that includes you and me as much as every other part of our world. Pulled along by the Christ Star’s light each one of us individually and all together at the steady pace of one degree per year are progressing and constantly moving forwards and upwards on the great evolutionary spiral.

In the beginning of every human being’s earthly education the spirit/soul is but a spark of the Great Light. The Sun in our birthcharts is a symbol of this tiny light. Its sign and house position show the lessons in which each newly born earthly self is destined to take part in its coming lifetime. The progressions of the Sun indicate how the radiance of the Great Light persistently pulls every spark towards itself at the rate of one degree per year. That’s how it grows in two meanings of the word light and so does the whole of our world with us. Spiritual wisdom and knowledge, as well as the understanding of them, is light and their absence is darkness.

The Moon represents our small lower self who anxiously tries to cling with all its might onto that with which it is familiar and so does its best to keep us back in the past. But to provide us with as many experiences as possible during each lifetime, by progression the Moon moves through the zodiac’s signs and houses much quicker than the Sun. One degree per month it leaves behind so that every one of them only takes two and a half years. That’s why the Moon is also known as the runner. When you reflect on your life so far, you will probably be able to recognise how about every two and a half years your interests changed and new people were drawn into your orbit.

The more signs and houses we travel through and the more we learn through our experiences, the more the spark is strengthened and the amount of Christ light in every cell and atom of our earthly self’s physical body increases. Every human spirit/soul is part of the higher aspects of our planet’s nature and each through its own learning constantly contributes to the Earth’s development. One of the main purposes of humankind’s earthly existence has always been to assist the unfolding of Mother Earth’s spiritual nature. In return God and the Angels through her are providing for everyone’s true needs.

The Sun’s progression for me personally mean that although I was born into the fifth degree of Libra, at the age of twenty-five the energies of my birthsign started to come together with those of the next sign, Scorpio. And that explains why from about midlife up to the age of fifty-five my interests turned increasingly towards the themes that are of interest to Scorpios. For example, searching for the truth about God, the higher purpose and the meaning of our earthly existence. Part of the result were looking behind its surface and probing into the occult, i.e. that which is hidden from common view and/or knowledge.

The start of my interest in astrology goes back to this period and with the passing of time it became an ever more important part of my writings. I must have brought at least some of the knowledge about this subject with me from previous lifetimes, because as soon as I began studying it, time and again I had strong feelings of déjà-vu. When our teacher explained something to his class, there were six of us, it was frequently as if I knew it already. It did not take me long to realise that without bearing in mind the continuity of our existence and knowing about the Universal law of Karma and reincarnation, astrology does not really make much sense. In that case it would be no more than yet another kind of fortunetelling and I have never been interested in any of them.

Astrology makes a great deal of sense as soon as one recognises that humankind’s existence is a never ending relentlessly forwards and upwards marching on the evolutionary spiral in which all manifestations of life in the whole of Creation are taking part. ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’ is proof of the fact that in the right hands the Divine science can be can be worked as a firsts class instrument for finding our way through our present lifetime, as well as previous ones more easily. That’s how I know that up to the age of eighty-five the energies of my lifeforce will remain strongly influenced by those of Sagittarius, the sign dedicated to the development of our superconscious faculties.

If I have to be around for as long as that, my energies will then be more under the influence of Capricorn, the ambitious and exceedingly hard working Earth sign that’s ruled by Saturn. Saturn represents the stern and undeviating schoolmaster aspect of our Divine parents who demands self-control and self-mastery from us earthlings. Until they have been developed, we have to continue taking part in the school of earthly life’s lessons. However, as soon as the Capricornian energies are handled the right way, Saturn’s role changes from teacher to rewarder. When this point of our development has been reached, the rewards will truly be worthwhile.

Saturn and Uranus are the co-rulers of the fixed Air sign Aquarius. The Aquarian age is going to be a period during which humankind’s highest hopes and dreams will come to fulfilment. Saturn’s demands are the gatekeepers to the freedom of the Aquarian age. The deeper our world penetrates into it, the closer we are getting to another golden age of plenty. But the energies of those who are insufficiently evolved will not be suitable for reincarnating onto Mother Earth, when her transformation is complete and this comes about. All spiritual youngsters will be continuing their education as physical beings in a world of matter on a younger and less highly evolved planet, that matches their energies. Through colonising this planet they will be contributing to its own development. We shall return to this theme in the next chapter.

The Aquarian Spiritual Transformation – Part Twenty

What’s Truly Ahead Of Humankind?

To my mind, the best way of studying astrology is being equipped with hindsight rather than peering into the future and making more or less wild assumptions of what may lie ahead. I never had time for programming people into expecting negative or positive things and so probably helping them to come about. The older I get, the more I enjoy reflecting on how the energies of the planetary dance in the sky above our world have always been influencing the flow of all our lifetimes, past and present ones. All of us being integral parts not only of humankind and its world, but the whole of Creation, it’s not hard to recognise why astrology is also known as the Divine science. In my view, this name is justified in view of the clarity with which it has always been revealing anyone’s predestined pathway, including that of our world.

Astrology has taught me an infinite number of things, and for every one of them I am deeply grateful. Is it any wonder that, with the passing of time, I became ever more fascinated by this subject? For example, with its help I discovered first hand that the Aquarian age really is going to be the age of truth. That’s why ever more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth for quite some time has appeared in our world and that in many different ways. My writings is but one of them. God’s great evolutionary plan for our world clearly shows that for a long time our world has steadily been moving towards a period when there will be no point trying to hide anything from public view and knowledge. That’s because, with the passing of time, ever more of us will prefer being taught, guided and protected by their inner teacher, the wise one and living God within everybody, every one’s very own built-in lie-detector.

This is the only truly reliable teacher in the whole of Creation, who really knows the way of all things and the answers to any questions we shall ever care to ask. This teacher assures me that there are no concentration camps and/or communistic take-over bids ahead for humankind. It’s not going to happen for the simple reason that such things would mean moving backwards on the evolutionary spiral of life for the whole of Creation, therefore also every one of us, the whole of humankind and our world. The Universal main laws are love and evolution, i.e. evolution that is based on love and therefore never moves backwards, merely forwards and upwards. The first laws are closely followed by that of cause and effect or Karma. With the knowledge of Universal laws God and the Angels are placing the rudder for steering the ship of their fate in the desired direction in everybody’s own hands. The knowledge of them enables everybody to start sending nothing but good, right and beautiful thoughts, words and actions into the ethers. As soon as our karmic debts have been attended to and redeemed, by none other than us, nothing but more of what we are sending will ever return to us. It’s as simple as that!

That’s what my inner guidance says and it has never told me an untruth or led me astray. It is telling me that the TRUTH will always come out, but in God’s time and not ours. That means when the energies are right, the sufficient amounts of karmic debts have been redeemed and no new ones were created. Safely stored in their soul memories, every bit of theirs is going to accompany the spiritually young and inexperienced spirit/souls to their new home planet, each time they are occupied with continuing their education as physical beings in a material world. At the hands of another new generation of troublemakers and scaremongers, they will then be taking the part of the older generation on the receiving end of the suffering they, in their present earthly lifetime, are creating for our world. And that’s how another one of the vast circles of life will then be closing.

And yet, because today’s troublemakers and scaremongers are unaware of what they are doing to themselves and what eventually is bound to return to them, why not try to lighten that burden for them by continuing to send kind, loving and forgiving thoughts? To my mind, that’s only fair. After all, it’s what we did in previous lifetimes when we were spiritually as young and inexperienced as they presently are, attending the same lesson in the earthly school of life. Otherwise we would not have to take part in our world’s present situation. The longer the plandemic continues, the more karmic debt entries are likely to accumulate in the spiritual bank book of the spiritual youngsters. Because of this, the less compatible their energies will be for reincarnating onto Mother Earth, when her transformation into a spiritual and ethereal planet is complete, at the predestined time that’s in keeping with God’ great evolutionary plan. Naturally, the age of someone’s physical body has nothing to do with the maturity of its indwelling spirit/soul.

And as soon as one contemplates the situation and views it from a higher spiritual perspective, it emerges that nobody in our world is really guilty. Spiritually, isn’t every one of us is merely a temporary student in the earthly school of life? Aren’t we all nothing but children attending our lessons and doing our homework? Because every one of us has to start at point zero of a journey that takes us constantly forwards and upwards on the great evolutionary spiral of life, how could anyone accuse us of being guilty of spiritual ignorance during the early and middle stages? It’s a journey that for everybody consists of a predestined number of lifetimes that takes us from the beginner’s class to having evolved into a Christed one, each in their own right.

‘To paraphrase words from the Jesus legend: ‘Let those among you who are free from sin, cast the first stone.’ As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. And would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards the young and inexperienced souls, who are committing such acts? After all, aren’t they your siblings in the family of humankind, your younger brothers and sisters? What they are doing is part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you had to experience in past lifetimes. Never forget that all of it is provided by God’s wisdom and love. There would be no point in asking God and the Angels to forgive any trespassers against the law of love, because they are standing by and know exactly what is happening.’

In view of all this and in preparation for the new golden age that is surely coming our way, let’s reach out to everybody and start forgiving. First we need to forgive ourselves for once setting the wheels of fate for this, that and the other in motion. The next step is reaching out to all those who ever took part in the play-acting of the earthly school, for getting so lost in the roles that were played during each lifetime. The unpleasant things could only happen because we were as yet unaware of: a) why we were on the earthly plane; b) why we insisted doing them to each other and even enjoyed it; c) that ultimately whatever we do to anyone, we are doing to ourselves. And that’s because of the law of cause and effect or Karma, which in the fullness of time returns to us everything we send into our world in thoughts, words and actions.

‘Your forgiveness should be such that the person who is forgiven does not know that you are forgiving them. They should not feel guilty about their mistake. This is the right type of forgiveness. If you make someone feel guilty about a mistake, then you have not truly forgiven them.’ Patanjali Yoga Sutras ‘The Art of Living’

P.S. My inner guidance tells me that the following Jon Rappaport items are the truth and nothing but the truth.

1. ‘COVID-19 is the murder of old people.’ By Jon Rappaport 2nd August 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/08/02/covid-19-is-the-murder-of-old-people/

2. ‘If there is no virus, why are all these people dying?’ By Jon Rappaport 3rd August 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/08/03/if-there-is-no-virus-why-are-all-these-people-dying/

3. ‘The Vaccine War: who really has the upper hand?’ By Jon Rappaport 3rd August 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/08/03/the-vaccine-war-who-really-has-the-upper-hand/

4. ‘Turning flu cases into COVID through manipulation. Easy as pie.’ By Jon Rappoport 5th August 2021

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...-into-covid-through-manipulation-easy-as-pie/

‘The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.’ George Orwell

‘It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.’ Mark Twain

The Aquarian Spiritual Transformation – Part Twenty-One

Message Of Hope From The Spirit Realm – Part One

All Is Well With You And Your World

The following is the essence of several messages from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that landed in my inbox over that past few days from the White Eagle Lodge. The first one relates to something that appeared in ‘White Eagle on Festivals and Celebrations’: ‘The foundation of the greatest works in the whole of Creation, not merely on the earthly plane, is love. Human love is dear to all human hearts, but spiritual love is something quite different. Loving that way widens people’s horizons and lifts their whole being above the earthly plane. The more you respond to your true higher nature God or Christ nature, the more your love evolves into the Universal variety. On any plane of life, there exists nothing more powerful than love and that applies whether it expresses itself in material gifts or serving activities. Love cannot help creating something good and beneficial; it never loses its power to do so.

‘The more you not only feel love for individuals, the whole of humankind and your world, but also do your best to express it in some form, the more you are contributing to raising the vibrations of your world. Love transforms everything that exists in the whole of Creation, on the outer material plane as well as its inner spiritual counterpart. As soon as you love people and everything that happens in your world totally and unconditionally, because you understand why it is happening, you are loving the way God loves everything that exists in the whole of Creation. This is the only thing that, in the fullness of time, can and will not only save and redeem humankind and all other manifestations of life that share your world.

‘We advise all of you never to stop loving and giving to whatever comes your way, so that eventually loving vibrations fill your whole being and not merely your heart, flow through you and bring blessing and healing energies to wherever they are needed in other parts of Creation. This is as true for your world as it is for ours. And so, with love filling your whole being never forget to give thanks and praise for the wisdom and love of the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ who, in close co-operation have always brought everything into being and taken good care of it. This will forever continue, in spite of the many false beliefs with which your world’s old religions used to feed humankind and for a long time managed to succeed convincing your world’s masses that they are literally true.

‘Refuse to sit in judgement over those who ever took part in this. Do not condemn them because every one of those who are presently taking part in earthly life are likely to have done so and that not only once, but in the course of many lifetimes. The lying, cheating and deceptions of past ages, as well as that which is still taking place, happened for the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth. That’s why humankind had to be kept away from it for a certain predestined period. But the deeper your world penetrates into the age of truth, the more of you are going to find out that humankind’s earthly existence never was a one-off affair, at the end of which everybody is snuffed out like a candle. Nothing could be further from the truth!

‘Humankind’s true home is our realm, the world of spirit or light. Every one of you, without exception, returns to it as soon as the purpose of one of your many earthly lifetimes has been fulfilled, i.e. lessons have been learnt and some of your karmic debts redeemed. Closing humankind’s earthly consciousness against finding out the truth about almost anything happened in the course of approx. six thousand years of patriarchy, the soul memories of every one of you would eventually be filled with a sufficient amount of false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices. The most essential aspect of this is the tale that an all-male God-head, without its natural feminine counterpart, rules your world as well as the whole of Creation.

‘Next in line is the false story of Heaven and hell. God and the Angels gave it to your world temporarily for the times when the going became too tough for people’s liking on the earthly plane, during the patriarchy. Had it been commonly known what really awaits every one of you at the end of each lifetime, too many earthlings would have chosen to leave behind their earthly existence by committing suicide. It successfully stopped the majority of people from leaping off earthly life’s edge like lemmings throwing themselves into the sea. Why should anyone put up with that when a better and more peaceful world is waiting? It stands to reason that the greater freedom of the spirit realm can be enjoyed much more when, for getting around, you no longer need the cumbersome burden of a physical body that’s in need of being looked after and cared for by day and night.

‘The soul memories of those lifetimes are stored in the subconscious of anyone who took part in the patriarchal events, and that’s about everybody who is presently sharing the earthly plane with you. The fear of death and the unknown are the main yoke around humankind’s neck. The best news we are bringing you today is that the iconoclastic powers of the Uranian energies, for quite some time by now have been occupied with assisting humankind to smash every one of its yokes of oppression and exploitation to smithereens. What’s still left of them is guaranteed to follow, in God’s time, i.e. when the energies are right. In truth, there is nothing to be afraid of and much to be looked forward to, and that not only for a few chosen people but every one of you.

‘And that takes us back to the concepts of Heaven and hell. They never were places anyone ever went to. They are states of consciousness every one of you has always been capable of creating, for yourself and your world. What’s widely known there as Heaven is not ‘out there’ somewhere; it’s the innermost aspect of everyone’s own being. And when your world’s outer plane has become like its inner spiritual counterpart, the outer will be as peaceful a place as the inner, where honesty and truth are the supreme rulers. The more people respond to the hopes and dreams of their higher God or Christ nature, in the process of overcoming and leaving behind the drives and urges of their lower earthly selves, you yourselves quite naturally will be bringing about Mother Earth’s new golden age.

‘No-one was ever able to stop humankind’s evolutionary progress, individually and collectively. Everything that’s ever happened on the earthly plane has been an essential aspect of its growing and evolving process which necessitates constant changes. Because of God’s Universal laws, first in line those of love and evolution, nothing in your world or anywhere else in the whole of Creation could ever remain static. The development of you and your world is similar to that of plants. Like them, every human being has to grow and only with the passing of time, in the course of many earthly lifetimes, can each one slowly but surely discover and then unfold ever more aspects of their whole being. Every human being is like a flower whose buds cannot remain closed forever.

‘In the process of living and existing for every one of you constant changes of form and being are necessary. That’s why you reappear in one lifetime after another and each time take on a different role in the great tragic-comedy of earthly life that will help you cope with the earthly school of life’s lessons. In one of their coming lifetimes your world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers are going to be part of the older and more experienced generation. It will then be their turn of being on the receiving end of what they are so thoughtlessly and generously pouring into your world, these days. And that’s how another great educational circle will be closing.

From 'Our World In Transition'

* * *​

The Aquarian Spiritual Transformation – Part Twenty-Two

Message Of Hope From The Spirit Realm – Part Two

Welcome To Humankind’s True Home

‘Some people in your world insist that humankind’s earthly existence is nothing but an illusion. We say it’s real enough for those who are still forced to take part in the lessons of that school of life. It’s not like an illusion when in some of your lifetimes you are struggling to cope with being on the giving end, and in others at the receiving end of that which is ugly and nasty on that plane. As young Gods in the making, everybody has to experience their share of them and that at the giving as well as the receiving end.

'Ending one of any of your earthly lifetimes by your own hands never offered a way out. That’s because in your next one you will have to return and attend to the issues and people you were hoping to escape. As they would then be covered by a new layer of soul memories, their resolution could turn out to be more difficult still. If you ask us to help you work your way through anything that’s too difficult to handle on your own, we are happy to respond by guiding you and showing you intuitively the way forward out of any situation. Alas, without asking no help can come to anyone.

‘As far as your world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers are concerned, we perceive the spiritual nature of each one of them as a tiny bud that in the predestined length of time will begin to open its whole being, just like their spiritually older and more experienced siblings in the great family of humankind are doing. In response to the light and warmth of the spiritual Sun, the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above your world, every human being eventually unfolds into a unique flower of great beauty. If from time to time one of them seems to be covered by dew, almost as if they were weeping, it does not mean that there is something wrong with them. On the contrary, everything is right with shedding tears while you are taking part in earthly life, because they refresh and cleanse your whole being.

‘We advise you to peacefully accept any changes and upheavals that may still have to come your way for the simple reason that they are necessary for everybody’s evolutionary development. They are part of the steadily increasing strength of the Earth’s permeation with the light of spiritual understanding. That’s what constantly brings the need for changing conditions to humankind, individually and collectively. As they cannot be avoided by anyone, do your best to respond to the flow of your life and rest safely in the knowledge that, with the help and will of God and the Angels, all things are possible and any condition can be healed and put right. And because love and evolution are the prime laws for the whole of Creation, know that ultimately everything works together for the highest good and the greatest joy of everything that exists anywhere, therefore also every one of you.

‘Naturally, this also applies to the plandemic. Although that’s difficult for those on the earthly plane to see, much good will emerge from it in the end. On our plane it serves the purpose of a watershed that not only separates the sheep from the goats, but also the wheat from the chaff. Sheep are those who blindly believe that whatever the mass media come up with is literally true. Such people in your world are known as sheeple. They willingly allow themselves to be led by their noses, like sheep to the slaughter or, in this case, to be vaccinated with something of a doubtful nature that at best is harmless and at worst could be doing them some serious harm.

‘Capricorn is the astrological sign in which high achievements are possible, provided that one goes the right way about it and that means with the help of self-discipline and self-mastery. Capricorn’s astrological symbol is the goat. Goats are those who, during the present the present events, are behaving like highly evolved spirit/souls who are spending one of their lifetimes in this sign. Well aware of the dangers involved, they cautiously place one foot in front of the other and envisaging their distant goal on top of your world’s spiritual mountain, with the sure-footedness of mountain goats they slowly but steadily climb towards it. These people are by no means naturally patient. Quite the opposite is true! But this is the Universal Forces way of teaching their beloved children of the Earth not only patience but also how one can move with ever increasing agility through earthly existence.

‘The intentions behind everything that happens in your world are clearly visible in ours. The same is true for what those on the earthly plane think of as their most secret thoughts. From our perspective it’s as if they were being shouted from the rooftops. And the way someone reacts to the present circumstances shows the wise ones in charge of you and your world their true level of spiritual awareness. Chaff are the spiritually young and inexperienced ones in your midst. The energies of their spirit/souls will not be right for allowing them to reincarnate onto Mother Earth, when her transformation is complete.

‘Yet, even though the spiritual youngsters are going to continue their education as physical beings in a material world on another planet, within the span of their predestined time they too will have evolved into a Christed one, in their own right, who no longer need to be educated on any kind of material plane. It’s just that they have a much longer stretch of their evolutionary journey before them than many of you have. They too will then be able to support younger and less experienced siblings in the great family of humankind, who still need to attend the lower classes of the earthly school of life. It will be no different from the way we, your spirit friends and helpers, are doing our best to support you.

‘As far as your world’s present situation is concerned, don’t you think that those who have arrived on our side of the veil are the truly blessed ones, independent of how, where and when their departure from the earthly plane came about? Isn’t that especially true during the plandemic? Everybody in our world has the advantage of being able to observe its true background with the greatest clarity. The intentions behind the pharma industry’s activities as a whole, as well as of the ranks and files of their helper’s helpers, each weaving its own web of lying and cheating, deception and corruption, are no secret in our world either.

‘If anyone on your side needs our assistance, all they have to do is request it. Without asking no help can come to anyone in your world from ours. As soon as it has been requested, we are more than happy to respond and support all your efforts by telling you intuitively the best way of going about things. And should one of our Angels of Transformation, known in your world as Angels of Death, call for you, do not be afraid. Welcome it and reach for its hand. Leaving your physical body behind is similar to the shelling of a pea that is released from the protective pod it needed during its growth period. Its like slipping from your outer clothes, each time you return to our world in dreamtime and your spirit/soul leaves its earthly self behind, to be restored and regenerated as well as healed. Do not forget to ask for it before dropping off to sleep.

Message Of Hope From The Spirit Realm – Part Three

Leaving All Your Fears Behind

‘After having rested sufficiently in our world and recovered from the stresses of the earthly plane, you will be invited to join one of the many groups of spirit friends and helpers for those on the other side of the veil that separates our worlds from each other. You will then no longer be bothered whether your most recent death certificate states that its cause was the Covid virus. You will be able to see for yourself that there never was such a thing as a life-threatening virus by that name, and that the true cause of the illnesses it is supposed to bring about in the masses of your world should by rights have quite a different name and that is FEAR.

‘The most urgent task that awaits everybody on the earthly plane is the shedding of fears. Every one of them has served the purpose of keeping you away from things for which you were unready. Having done so for long enough, they are merely waiting to be left behind, once and for all and one after the other. This first thing that’s needed for this process is the knowledge that in truth there never is anything to be afraid of and much to be looked forward to. Until recently, the fear-inducing false beliefs of the patriarchal religions about concepts like Heaven and hell, and the processes of life and death, have kept the doors to our realm firmly locked and bolted in the individual and collective consciousness of humankind. These tales were purposely designed to scare easily frightened earthly selves in many cases quite literally to death.

‘Yet, every one of you has made this journey of to and fro between your two worlds many times, in some cases thousands of them. Why is it that you don’t recall anything about them? It is because the memories of what you experienced in all your past lifetimes for a long time needed to remain tucked away in the subconscious part of your being. Because you would not be able to live with yourself if you were consciously aware of what you have been up to in those lifetimes, these memories are inaccessible under normal circumstances. And that’s why working with them for the purpose of letting go of them, once and for all, is difficult. Yet, never forget that, with the help and will of God and the Angels, all things are possible and any condition can be healed, and that without asking for help it cannot come to anyone.

‘The old religions were purposely designed to keep humankind’s inner doors firmly locked and bolted, until your world had reached the Aquarian age, the age of truth. In order to teach humankind the value of honesty and truth, these qualities were purposely withheld from your world during approx. six thousand years of patriarchy, so they would be cherished and valued beyond compare when at last they reappear on the earthly plane. The deeper this age is penetrated, the more inner doors are opening and that ever more widely, in spite of the many false beliefs that piled layer upon layer of the fears of death and the unknown into every human being’s soul memories. Having served that purpose, they are merely waiting to be removed. The truth will help you to remove them carefully and lovingly, one after the other in a process that’s not unlike the peeling of an onion.

‘We believe that the best way of overcoming all human fears is through a steadily growing understanding of how the processes of life really work and how, independent of what your world’s old religions ever brainwashed their followers into believing, they have always been affecting life in the whole of Creation, therefore also every one of you and the whole of humankind. The most urgently needed bit of wisdom for the shedding of fears is the knowledge that in truth there is no such thing as death. There never can be and will be, and that’s because the essence of every human being is spirit/soul. And that’s why like God, you are an eternal and immortal being who can never die.

‘The only thing that happens when one of you leaves their physical body behind, at the end of another earthly lifetime, as soon as its purpose has been fulfilled, is that your spirit/soul slips from the vehicle it needed for getting around on the earthly plane. This outer casing is meant to last for one lifetime only. Whenever one of you is ready to depart from the earthly plane, one of the Angels of Transformation appears and assists you with your journey from the material dimension of life into our realm of spirit or light, humankind’s true eternal home. Irrespective of what anyone’s death certificate ever stated as the cause of their departure from your plane, one of these Angels only appears when the purpose of that particular lifetime has been fulfilled, one way or another. Only then is anyone allowed to return to their eternal home, for rest and recuperation. For those who are unafraid of what’s ahead and maybe are even looking forward to the greater freedom that awaits them when they are no longer encumbered by a physical body, there is struggle. They just quietly slip away from the earthly school of life.

‘Participating in every one of its lessons is compulsory for all human beings. And yet, nobody ever forces you to do anything, either on your plane or ours. During your rest periods here, the decision whether to go ahead with applying for another earthly lifetime is entirely up to every one of you. But you can then for yourself that without further earthly sojourns you will never be able to reach the end of the earthly school’s curriculum. And as without this no further developmental progress of any kind will be possible for you, you turn to the wise ones in charge of you and seek their advice. In consultation with them you work out where, when and with whom your next earthly lifetime will be spent. And while you are here, if you feel like continuing your studies, you can go to our world’s Halls of Learning and kneel yourself into any subject that’s of interest to you.

‘That’s how you find out that since time immemorial God and the Angels have been trying to help humankind to understand their earthly existence by providing them with guidance about the behaviour of members of the animal kingdom. For example, every one of the bird species is a messenger from our realm that can tell you a great deal about yourself and your own behaviour. Swallows are of particular interest when you seek to understand what happens to every human being during the first part of its apprenticeships as a young God in the making. The springtime migration of the swallows to your world’s cold Northern climates represents humankind’s existence as physical beings on the material plane where they have to work hard on developing the various aspects of their being. Its equivalent are the periods the swallows spend in the Northern climes where they rear at least two broods of young. In particularly favourable years this can rise to three.

‘When this work has been done, the swallows leave the Northern shores behind and migrate to warmer African countries. To illustrate the value of group consciousness to humankind, swallows stick together and support each other. It’s rare to see one swallow on its own. Safely guided and protected by the Great Father/Mother’s love and wisdom, in huge swarms swallows every year without fail migrate to and fro between your world’s different climate zones. There is no breeding for them in Africa, they merely feed and rest, enjoying their freedom and building up their strength for their next journey to the North. This is the equivalent of the periods every one of you from time to time spends in our world. Free to enjoy yourself, you rest and recover from the coldness and stresses of the material plane and work on building up your strength for another lifetime on the earthly plane.

Message Of Hope From The Spirit Realm – Part Four

The Golden Age Of Honesty And Truth

‘Let’s return to the Covid virus for a moment. Because it does not exist, it’s impossible that anyone should die from it. To this day, people on your plane of life are leaving their physical bodies behind for just the same reasons as before Covid ever appeared on the scene. The only difference between times gone by and now is that steadily increasing numbers of you realise that when this happens to them, they are not really dying but merely moving to another dimension of life that’s invisible to earthly eyes. As always, for any one of you this can only come about when you have sufficiently taken part in the lessons you promised to the wise ones in charge of you, during your most recent resting period on our plane. At the same time, that lifetime enabled you to redeem a sufficient amount of your karmic debts. There’s no more to any human being’s earthly lifetime than that; there never was and never will be.

‘Every one of them is part of their long evolutionary journey. From the time of their creation, when the heart of their first earthly self was equipped with a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s light, they have been walking a pathway that unalterably moves all of you forwards and upwards. Each does this on their own evolutionary journey as well as the one for the whole of humankind and your world. By the time every one of you has reached the end of their education in the earthly school of life, they have evolved into Christed ones, each in their own right. All who have reached this goal continue their education and begin exploring the greater freedom of our realm and start exploring, getting to know and taking part in ever higher levels of life.

‘Rest assured that every one of you, without exception, has a great deal to look forward to. Truly, there never is any need to be afraid of anything. Therefore, do not be downhearted or unduly concerned about your world’s present state. Every one of you will forever be safe and, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, guided and protected by God and the Angels in their journey forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, individually and collectively.

‘Make the best possible use of the gift of earthly time that’s been allocated to you for your present lifetime. Also apply the talents that have been bestowed upon each one of you so generously by your true eternal parents, the Great Father/Mother. That’s how each one of their beloved children of the Earth is required to make a unique contribution to the greatest healing miracle that has ever been experienced in your world. Everything that ever happened and is presently doing has always served the wise higher purpose of teaching certain lessons. At the same time, it ensures spiritual as well as material progress, individually and collectively. We assure you that all is well with you and your world and forever will be. This is because its reins have always rested safely in the hands of God and the Angels. Nobody on the earthly plane ever has had or will have any real, i.e. everlasting power whatever.

‘Ever more of you by now are becoming aware that humankind’s imagination is one of the most powerful and valuable tools during the periods you spend on the earthly plane. It occupies the second place after the power of thinking. Every one of you is a young God in the making, one of the co-creators of God. As God’s creative powers are in you, you are constantly in the process of bringing something into being and that from the moment you start your education in the earthly school of life. Although for a long time you are unaware of what you are doing, whatever you think about and/or see in your imagination that’s what you are creating. Everything that’s in your life at present was in that way created by you, in the course of many lifetimes.

‘You are personally responsible for the consequences of every one of the thoughts, words and actions you ever sent into your world. And every detail of whatever happened to you, in the course of all your earthly lifetimes, at the end of each one winds up as another one of your soul memories. Layer upon layer of them is stored in your subconscious. From the moment you are born into another physical body, they have the power of influencing your behaviour from there in either positive or negative ways. The negative ones are waiting to be changed, by none other than each one of you yourself, into positive ones.

‘That’s why these days, no newly born human baby in your world is an unwritten slate or an empty vessel waiting to be filled. Far from it! Because the memories from all previous earthly lifetimes of that person are stored in the subconscious part of that tiny being, from the moment of its appearance on that plane they are influencing its behaviour in everything they do. The learning that will be gathered in the coming lifetime will be stored in the next layer of soul memories, as soon as this one has run its course. The gifts and talents, which by then could have taken many lifetimes to be developed, are going to become noticeable quite soon in every new one.

‘Humankind’s existence consists of an uninterrupted flow that will never end. At the beginning of each new lifetime your earthly selves once again pick up all of their soul memories. They contain whatever had been learnt in all of them at the end of your most recent lifetime. The whole bundle is once again picked up when next your earthly self enters another lifetime. And so on and so forth. The best thing of all is that each one of you is an eternal student who is never going to stop learning.

‘The knowledge of these things places the power into your own hands to steer the boat of your destiny and to influence your life’s river to flow in a direction that’s to your heart’s desire. Because humankind’s evolutionary journey is such a hazardous one, none of you is ever just left to their own devices on the earthly plane. Not just one Guardian Angel but a whole group of them is constantly observing the movements of every earthling. On the whole they are allowed to just get on with experiencing your world and reacting to it, each in their own sweet way. Only when things are in danger of getting out of hand are your Guardian Angels allowed to step in.

‘And that takes us back to the power of thinking and imagining things. When someone reads about the Covid virus and the symptoms of the illness it is thought to bring about, and then starts thinking about and imagining them, that gets their human creative power going. The person feels the symptoms are beginning to develop. Their test result shows positive and hey presto! Time for retreating from the outside world for prescribed length. Some of you are more sensitive to responding in this way than others. Particularly endangered are those with their Sun, Moon and/or Ascendant in one of the Water signs Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. They are dedicated to the development of humankind’s subconscious emotional nature. Your world masses are ruled by Cancer.

‘People who are strongly under the influence of the Cancer energies are most endangered of all at the present time. Like sponges they absorb any negativity that’s floating around on your world’s subconscious plane. That’s why at all times and especially now, they are most in need of psychic protection. Find out more about this by following the relevant links below.

Message Of Hope From The Spirit Realm – Part Five

All Is Well With You And Your World

‘In keeping with God’s great evolutionary plan for your world, with every passing day you are drawing closer to the new golden age. By, as frequently as possible, imagining and thinking about what it is going to bring to your world, every one of you can make a valuable contribution to ushering this age in. All you have to do is think about what future might be in store for Mother Earth. Then visualise her as a place where hunger and thirst of any kind are no longer known and that this has come about quite naturally, because everybody merely takes what they need and leaves the rest for those behind. Mahatma Gandhi told your world a long time ago: ‘The Earth has enough for everyone’s need, but not for their greed.’

‘There will no longer be any room for what in your world used to be known as religions. The word itself is based on the Latin ‘religare’, which means connecting. Instead of connecting humankind with God, the old religions kept you away from finding out who and what God truly is, the true nature of every human being and what kind of a special relationship you have with the Divine. The deeper your world moves into the Aquarian age, the age of truth, the more people are going to find out that the true nature of everything that exists in the whole of Creation is love. The Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, is everybody’s true God and eternal parent.

‘The more time passes, the more people will quite naturally behave in keeping with what their inner guidance tells them is true. Eventually, all will be working together, peacefully and harmoniously, for the highest good and greatest joy of the whole. Unselfishly everybody will apply the talents that have so generously been bestowed on all of God’s children of the Earth, to contribute to making your planet into an ever more agreeably peaceful and beautiful place. Death has been overcome because physical bodies will eventually no longer be required for getting around.

‘Pursuing selfish aims of glory and honour for themselves and accumulating ever more material possessions are things of the past, because people know that spiritually they are worthless. Everybody is supporting everybody else. Lying and cheating, deception of the self and others are unknown. Truth and honesty have become your world’s supreme rulers. With the passing of time, its outer plane has become like its inner spiritual counterpart. Everybody is aware of who and what they truly are and why they are taking part in earthly life. Dreams and ambitions of winding up as the materially richest person in your world have been left behind.

‘Love is the law of life and also the new religion of the Aquarian Age. As it has its seat in the intelligence all human hearts and souls possess, there is no need to be highly educated or being equipped with exceptional knowledge to understand its language. At the moment of the creation of every new human being the knowledge that this would one day come about is programmed into the spark of the Universal Christ’s light in their heart. That’s why the knowledge of this evolutionary outcome is known on the deepest innermost level of the whole of humankind. Deep within every one of you knows that in truth:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.​

‘If your inner guidance responds to the above and tells you that it is true, then for you it is – even though it may not yet be for those around you. When you know about this new religion and understand it from the depths of your own being and heart, you will forever feel safe and cared for by the Great Father/Mother’s wisdom and love. This is the freedom that the Aquarian age has in store for every one of God’s beloved children of the Earth. There is no need to argue with anyone over what you know is the truth, trying to convince them because they too will wake up when the moment for this to happen has come round for them, at the predestined time.

‘They too will then know that everything always has been and forever will be well with you and your world and that this is because its reins have never left the hands of God and the Angels. They appreciate that everything that ever happened in your world was necessary for the wise higher reason of teaching humankind the many different lessons, which each one of you in their role as a young God in the making, is obliged to take part in during the first instalment of their apprenticeship. That’s what all of you are, independent of where anyone may still be on their individual evolutionary journey. And although for a long time earthlings are unaware of our presence, we have always been with every one of you and that will forever continue. All the way, to wherever you may still be required to continue your education, we shall be with you, guiding and protecting as ever. And because you then know about our presence, there will never be any need for being afraid of anything again.

‘One of the earthly school’s most vital lessons has been and to this day is the one that deals with honesty and truth. Withholding these qualities very largely from your world during the approx. six thousand years of patriarchy provided sufficient numbers of you with plenty of opportunities for learning to appreciate their value. That’s why in some of your past lifetimes you were at the giving end of lying, cheating and deceiving yourself and those around you. To enable you to recognise both sides of that coin, during later earthly sojourns you found yourself at the receiving end of these things. Your world’s present situation is the closing of this circle with its crescendo of lying, cheating and dishonesty.

‘Without first having been made familiar with both sides of the honesty and truth issue, you would still be unable to recognise dishonesty and untruths as unpleasant and unworthy of God’s children of the Earth and young Gods in the making. And if you were one of those who does not yet know the difference between material and spiritual wealth, you would also spend your material wealth for the pursuit of supposedly humanitarian purposes, when your true intentions are quite the opposite. You would then also be unaware that everybody has a spiritual bank account and that the only way of accumulating entries on its credit side is by sincerely working for the good of humankind and everything that shares your world with you.

‘This is why we are asking you to continue sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to those who to this day are blind enough to spend their material resources as well as their time with thinking of and carrying out money-spinning exercises, on an ever grander scale. These people do not yet know that the time that’s been granted for their present lifetime is their most precious and valuable resource. For as long as they unaware that the world in which they are living has an inner spiritual background, they do not know that what they think of as their most secret thoughts in our realm are as if they were being shouted from the rooftops. The intentions behind every thought, word and deed of your world can be seen with great clarity by all inhabitants of ours. Forgive them, for they really do not yet know not what they are doing!

‘None of your world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers is your enemy. Nobody ever truly is. Everybody is your sibling in the great family of humankind. The spiritually younger and less experienced ones in your midst deserve the compassion of their elder and more experienced siblings because they understand that what the youngsters are constantly in the process of creating, God’s law of Karma is bound return to them in full measure, in due course. Every kind, loving and forgiving thought that’s sent their way by any one of you adds some of your light to that of the other person’s higher God or Christ nature, and increases its influence on their lower earthly self’s development. Besides, whatever you do to help them creates a credit entry in your spiritual bankbook.

‘On the 22nd August 2021 the full Moon in Aquarius took place at 12.02 hrs Greenwich Meantime. Shortly after at 21.05 hrs GMT this was followed by the Sun’s entry into Virgo, the zodiac’s teaching and healing sign. The first encouraging bit of news about the end of the plandemic that landed in the Aquarian inbox was the following on 23rd August 2021: ‘Big Pharma and Anthony Fauci Have Lost a Lawsuit Filed by Robert F Kennedy Jr. and a Group of Scientists!’

https://www.londontimes.live/lifestyle/big-pharma-and-anthony-fauci-have-lost-a-lawsuit-filed-by-robert-f-kennedy-jr-and-a-group-of-scientists/

* * *​

Message Of Hope From The Spirit Realm – Part Six

The Truth Must Be Out

‘On the inner level of your world all is one and there is no separation between anything, just the same as there isn’t between anything that exists in the whole of Creation, not merely on your planet. That’s why what’s done for one, in positive and/or negative ways, is done for and to all. And because every human being is but a child and a student in the earthly school of life, spiritually and before God the question of guilt does not exist. All are known as the Great Father/Mother’s beloved children of the Earth, as a Divine offspring and young God in the making, each in their own right. Everybody at any given moment has reached a different developmental stage, that’s the only difference between all of them. Although it may sometimes not look like this on the earthly plane, every one is equally loved, totally and unconditionally.

‘Everybody’s true needs are constantly being attended to, with the greatest of loving care. It’s just that sometimes that are not to your liking. But whenever something unpleasant happens to someone, there is a wise higher reason for it. As the main law of life for the whole of Creation is love, this applies to sinners against this law just as much as when someone has reached the last phase of their earthly education and is evolving into a Christed one, in their own right. Not merely the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, but all your friends and helpers in our world are aware of this. We only see everyone’s wholeness. We know that the highest, best and noblest characteristics are in every one of you, even though it may still take a long time for them to emerge from some people’s innermost being and become visible on the outer plane. Never doubt that these equalities are there nonetheless.

‘These people, the same as all other manifestations of life in the whole of Creation, are incessantly being drawn forwards and upwards on their own evolutionary spiral. At the same time, they are taking part in the development of the whole of humankind and your world. It takes many earthly lifetimes of being taken through every sign and house of the zodiac, and that time and again, before the characteristics of someone’s higher God or Christ begin to become visible. Only through constant practising in the course of many further earthly sojourns can anyone’s gifts and talents eventually burst forth to full bloom.

‘Many of those who for a while are recuperating in our realm from the stresses and strain of their most recent earthly lifetime enjoy that from here they can support the loved ones, whom they had to leave behind on the earthly plane, much better than when both parties still took part in it. On top of that, they love the many things that are only available on this side of the veil that separates our two worlds. Most popular of all is that the true intentions behind everything that happens on your side are clearly visible behind the scenes, so to speak, in our realm. They love consulting us, their spirit friends and helpers, about the whole picture of what’s behind and ahead of not only their loved ones on your plane, but the whole of humankind and your world. That makes it much easier for them to understand that whatever may still have to happen there, individually and collectively, is for a wise higher reasons.

‘We hope that ever more people on your side know by now that the Age of Aquarius is the age of truth, and that this age has been with you for quite some time. The deeper your world penetrates into it, the more of it is being revealed. Nobody can hide the truth forever for the simple reason that this would be against the will and wishes of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their evolutionary plan for planet Earth and humankind’s development, on all levels. The truth about anything that exists in your world and all others MUST eventually become known. That’s what the evolutionary plan had in mind when it decreed that, for the sake of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth, it was essential that people in many of their earthly lifetimes took part in what became known as the patriarchy, which lasted for around six thousand years.

‘During this period ever more outrageous lying, cheating and deceptions of the self and others were not only allowed but encouraged in your world. It came about with the help and will of God and the Angels, because nothing in the whole of Creation ever happens without them. That’s how ideas for an all-male God-head and ever stranger purposely fear-inducing tales about life and death, Heaven and hell, God and the devil were seeded into the minds of those who would know how to exploit them, to support their lust for acquiring power over ever increasing numbers of people. They could then be exploited to support their rulers ever grander money-spinning ideas. That’s how layer upon layer of fears were systematically built into the soul memories of all who were destined to take part in earthly life during that time. Each one of these layers was stored in people’s subconscious minds. From there they have the power of influencing their earthly selves so they are petrified of anything that’s invisible. That’s what to this day is making millions in your world into what’s become known as ‘sheeple’.

‘They are people who willingly allow themselves to be led by their noses and being vaccinated with something that at best could be harmless and at worst might cause considerable harm. They believe that what the pharma industry’s propaganda machinery for quite some time has been churning out really is true. That’s why they wish to be protected against a non-existent virus that is supposed to have the power of wiping the whole of humankind from the face of the Earth, when nothing could be further from the truth. These people don’t mind how many more times the industry’s propaganda machinery invents further variations of that virus and with their lies convince them that further jabs are necessary.

Our New World

Because our thoughts create our reality,
Just take a moment here and there to think about
How Mother Earth will be in the new golden age,
When honesty and truth are its supreme rulers,
People live together in peace and harmony,
Helping and supporting instead of exploiting each other.

There is only one God, the God of love,
And only one religion, the religion of love.
Warmongering and empire building are no more.
Nobody goes hungry or thirsty and that’s come about
In a natural way because everybody takes merely
What they need and leaves the rest for those behind.
Everybody is well fed, housed and clothed,
And has a plentiful supply of clean water.

Children are well cared for and looked after.
Each one is loved, appreciated and encouraged
To bring forth the best from deep within their own being.
Everybody knows that they are not vessels waiting to be filled,
But probably have spent many previous lifetimes
Developing a unique set of gifts and talents which
The Great Father/Mother bestowed upon them
At the moment of their creation.
They are our true eternal parents, who never leave us.
The Angelic kingdom, on their behalf,
Cares for everyone’s true needs.
Everybody is gifted in a special way.
In each new lifetime everybody brings their
Gifts and talents with them, waiting to be coaxed
To the surface of our consciousness and then
Developed and unfolded some more.

With every day that passes the golden age draws closer.
That’s not merely a hope and dream but will soon
Turn into a reality on the earthly plane because it’s
Written in God’s evolutionary plan for us and our world.
And each one of us has been gifted in some
Special way that enables us to make,
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Their own unique contribution to this new era
Of peace, harmony and plenty for all.
Each in their own way is required
To give of their best.
That’s all!

Updated September 2021

Recommended Reading:
‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
‘You Are Special’

From 'Prayers For Our Time'

The Carrot, The Egg And The Coffee Bean

A young woman was getting so fed up of struggling with the difficulties of her life that one day she went to her mother and poured her heart out as follows: ‘Everything I touch seems extra hard and difficult, so much so that by now I am wondering whether there is any chance for me to eventually make a success of my life. It seems as if as soon as I have solved one of my problems, a new one rears its head. Would it be better if I threw in the towel and simply gave up?’

Thinking about this for a moment, the mother took her daughter into the kitchen. Without saying a word, she filled three pots with water, which she placed on the stove on a high flame. When the water had reached boiling point, the mother put some carrots into the first pot, some eggs into the second and some ground coffee into the third. When they had boiled for about twenty minutes, she took the pots off the stove. Out of the first one she retrieved the carrots and placed them in a bowl, out of the second one the eggs and the coffee she poured into a coffee pot. Turning to her daughter, she said: ‘What do you see?’

As the daughter was as yet unable to perceive any point in this exercise, she replied: ‘Carrots, eggs and coffee. So what?’ The mother asked her to step closer to the first pot, touch one of the carrots and tell her what it felt like. ‘It’s soft!’ ‘Now try one of the eggs and break it.’ ‘It’s black and blue and as hard as a brick!’ ‘And now take a sip of the coffee.’ Tasting its rich aroma, the daughter smiled, but still failed to understand. So she asked: ‘What are you trying to tell me?’

‘Well, can you see how the objects before you faced the same condition of boiling in water and how each one reacted differently? The carrot went in strong, hard and unrelenting, but after being boiled long enough it softened, became weak and mushy. Being very fragile, an egg’s only protection against the outside world is its thin outer shell. After having been exposed to the boiling water for the same length of time, the egg’s liquid inner discoloured, became tough and hard. Only the ground coffee beans reacted quite differently. Putting them into boiling water changed them into something fragrant, aromatic and enjoyable.

‘And now ask yourself: Which one of these are you? When adversity knocks on your door, how do you respond? Like a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean? In any of your encounters with problems how about asking yourself: ‘Am I like a carrot that seems strong, but when pain and adversity come my way do I go soft and lose my strength? Or am I like an egg that starts with a soft heart, yet changes its colour and texture in the heat of the battle of life? Is my spirit a fluid substance like this, so that after someone’s death, a breakup, a financial hardship or other trials it grows hard? Although my outer shell still looks the same, on the inside have I become bitter and tough and my heart has changed colour and become hard? Or am I more like a coffee bean that has the power of changing hot water, i.e. painful circumstances so that as a result whenever the waters of my life get hot, they release from my inner being the fragrance and flavour of my true self, my higher God or Christ nature?’

When things are at their worst, a positive inner attitude towards life and the experiences that come our way empower every one of us to view any kind of situation from a different perspective. When we understand that Earth life is a place of learning, a school, we recognise that every experience that comes our way represents us with a lesson of some kind. The Great Father/Mother in their infinite wisdom prepares every one of them for their beloved children of the Earth. Each one comes to help us learn something from the events that come our way so that our consciousness keeps on expanding and, with the passing of time, we constantly grow ever more Heaven-tall. That’s how everybody eventually fulfils the higher purpose of their earthly existence. The main laws of life are love and evolution, i.e. evolution based on love. The more we express our true nature and strive to conduct our life in harmony with these laws, the more our earthly self becomes one with its higher God or Christ nature and the closer we come to the heart of God.

This approach to life can turn any apparently negative experience into a positive one and out of something that on the surface of things looks evil, with the help and will of God and the Angels, not only can but is meant to evolve into something of good. During our darkest hours and the times of our greatest trials this kind of thinking helps our spiritual wings to grow and unfold. Whatever we’ve already got to know of God’s sacred wisdom and truth at any given moment can help us to lift ourselves above any kind of situation and perceive its true value within the greater picture. When we thus look at life from the perspective of God and the Angels, it becomes easy to recognise the wise and loving purpose that lies behind everything that’s ever happened in our world and is doing so to this day. That includes the present situation.

Every earthly existence has to have its trials and tribulations. Otherwise there would impossible to grow in wisdom and understanding that helps our consciousness to expand. Bearing all this in mind, whenever future adversities come your way, how about asking yourself: ‘How shall I handle this? What would I like to be? A carrot, an egg or a coffee bean that is flavoursome and aromatic, enriched by the wisdom and understanding I am going to find on this part of my life’s journey?’ The choice is always ours.

To paraphrase Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Swiss Psychiatrist and Author: ‘Truly beautiful people are those who have known defeat, suffering, struggle, loss and who worked their own way through these experiences, hand in hand with God and the Angels. Out of the depths of the hell of human suffering they have risen with a fresh appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving empathy with the pain of others. Beautiful people do not just happen, they can only grow and evolve on the Earth plane and that in the course of many lifetimes.’

Everything that’s ever happened in our world and still is doing, fulfils some kind of a wise higher purpose and that most certainly applies to our world’s present state. So let’s trust the flow of life and deal with every day as best we know how to. Let’s take to the spiritual wings we have grown so far, rise above the situation and watch with interest how things develop. If you follow the links at the end and study what’s provided there, I hope what you find there assists you with unfolding and spreading these wings. However, refuse to believe anything at face-value, including what’s coming your way here. Only if your inner guidance, the wise one and living God within you, tells you through the world of your feelings that it is true, take it on board.

This is your built-in lie-detector and everybody has their own. Develop the habit of constantly paying attention to responses that are constantly surfacing from within the very core of your own being. It’s your inner teacher and guru who knows the way of all things as well as the answers to any question you may ever care to ask. Even if something reaches you from a reliable source, independent of what anyone may say about it, its responses are the only truly trustworthy guidance that’s available anywhere. It comes to every one of us free of charge.

Taking to our wings and patiently observing what’s going on in our world everywhere, let’s feel safe in the knowledge that, no matter how things may still have to develop, we and our world always have and forever will rest safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels. No-one else has any true power and especially not the pharma industry with its paid professional troublemakers and scaremongers. The Aquarian age is the age of truth and because of this, no-one in the whole of Creation will ever be able to hide the truth forever. Knowing about this provides us with a mighty pair of spiritual wings for rising above whatever happens in our world, as well as the patience of waiting unperturbed until the truth about the plandemic’s background has completely revealed itself.

Created by Anon.
Adapted by Aquarius
Updated September 2021

Recommended Reading:
‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
‘What Is The Age Of Aquarius?’

* * *​

Invictus : Latest Update

‘Whatsoever we perpetrate, we do but row.
We are steered by fate.’
Samuel Butler

‘We all have to row with the oars life has given us.’
English Folk Wisdom

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever Gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade.
And yet, the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate
And the captain of my soul.

How good it is to know that:
Even though I am responsible for every one of
My thoughts, words and actions,
The Highest forces of life have always been
Steering my boat. All I ever had to do was row.
You, O Great Father/Mother of all life
Are the Admiral of my destiny’s fleet,
And my spirit guides are piloting me safely through
The treacherous waters of my earthly existence.
At the end of each lifetime, one of Your Angels takes
Me into the world of spirit and that’s my true home.
It’s harbour lights shine warmer and more welcoming
Than those of any other place I have ever been.
Each time my anchor is dropped there,
I can see plenty of evidence that
All is well with me and my world,
And that forever it will be so.

Having got as far as I presently am
On my evolutionary journey,
It’s good to know that:
Every human being is a great deal more than
A mere earthly personality.
The essence of everybody is spirit/soul.
A long time ago, it’s existence started as
A tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s light.
In the course of many lifetimes,
The strength of everybody’s own light
Constantly increases.

Every human being is as much part of God
As God is part of every one of us.
We are eternal beings who can and will never die.
The spirit realm is our true home,
From which all of us emerge at the beginning
Of each new lifetime and return to,
As soon as it has run its course.
Nobody is ever snuffed out like a candle.
One of the Angels of Death takes our spirit/soul
By the hand and moves us into
Another dimension of life, that’s all.

A high and holy destiny is in store for every one of us.
And because spirit guides and helpers are constantly
Accompanying us, we shall never get lost in
The vastness of the Universe’s space and time.
That’s why we shall always be safe wherever
The lessons of the earthly school of life
May still need to take us.
Everything that ever happened there served
The wise higher purpose of teaching humankind,
Individually and collectively, something.

So let’s be grateful for everything that has been
And be glad that, for as long as we send nothing but
Good, right and beautiful thoughts, words and actions
Into our world, nothing but the same will return to us,
In due course, when our karmic debts have been paid.
O Great Father/Mother of all life and Your
Only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ,
We stand in awe and wonder before the
Greatness and beauty of Your Creation.
Forever we shall be singing the praises
Of Your wisdom and love that have
Brought us and our world to this point,
Each on their own evolutionary spiral
And all together that of our world.

William Ernest Henley
Edited by Aquarius
Updated February 2021​

For every human being there exists a small developmental plan within the Divine great plan for our world and the whole of Creation. Each new lifetime presents us with another birthchart. When placed in the right hands it can reveal what each newly born has brought with them from previous lifetimes as well as indicating in rough outlines the lessons awaiting them. For wise higher reasons, however, the birthchart on its own does not give a great deal away about what’s in store for the newcomer. Ah, but wait a moment! The Moon represents our earthly personality and where we have come from, where we have spent our most recent lifetime. The Sun shows our spirit/soul’s predestined pathway of where we are going, ever forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, our own and all of humankind’s.

To my mind, the progressions of the Sun and in particular the Moon are much more revealing than anything else. The Sun moves forward at the steady pace of one degree per year. The Moon is known as the runner because it progresses at the rate of one degree per month. When you can see for yourself how both these energies have always been affecting your own life and that of those around you, the way I have been doing for a long time, the Universe is providing you with living proof that we can but row our life’s boat. The behaviour of every one of us is comparable to a dog on a lead, which the Angels of Karma are holding it in their hands. It’s our karmic debts that determine what kind of relationships and lessons we have to encounter.

The Sun/Moon progressions show quite clearly how the Christ Spirit, the Light of all lights and the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above us, is constantly pulling all earthly life, including you and me, forwards and upwards on humankind’s individual and collective evolutionary spiral and also our world. Even though we can but row the boat of our life, we are not manoeuvred like marionettes or pulled like puppets on a string. Because the Highest Forces of life have given us the precious gift of freedom of choice, at all times we are allowed to make our own decisions of how we wish to react to whatever comes our way. However, we are personally responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actins. The Universal law of cause and effect, widely known as the law of Karma, decrees that they have to return to us in the fullness of time. This can come about later in the same lifetime or in a far distant future one, when our earthly self has grown strong enough to cope with what it once created.

Unbeknown to us earthlings for a long time, our choices have always decided what kind of Karma we are creating for ourselves, the whole of humankind and also our world. There are two streams of consciousness, a constructive positive one of light and a destructive negative one of darkness. Everything we think, speak and do has constantly been feeding into one of these streams and strengthened it. The decision which stream we wish to support from now on is ours alone. Everything depends on the degree of spiritual maturity we have reached when we find out about these things. They empower us to steer the boat of our life and destiny in the desired direction. And that shows that knowledge truly is power!

In the spiritual background of our earthly existence wise ones have always been in charge of the individual and collective development of us and our world. The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, assisted by countless groups of spirit guides and helpers on the lower levels of the spirit realm always have been and forever will be the eye that never sleeps. Our decisions show them the degree of spiritual maturity we have reached at any given moment.

As a spark of the Great Light every human being in truth is a young God in the making. Attending the lessons of the earthly school of life is only compulsory for the initial part of our development. It has run its course when the following conditions have been fulfilled: a) all earthly lessons have been learnt; b) every aspect of our nature, i.e. the masculine and feminine, darkness and light, lower and higher personality, have been integrated; and c) when the last bit of the Karma we created in this lifetime and all previous ones has been redeemed. And that can only come about when we bravely and patiently work our way through any kind of suffering that has to be endured and accept the responsibility for creating it, in the course of one or several previous lifetimes.

Naturally, this also applies to what’s presently happening in our world. The most helpful item for dealing with whatever comes our way was placed in every human spirit/soul’s cradle, so to speak, by the infinite love, wisdom and foresight of the Great Father/Mother. That’s why every one of us, without exception, has been provided with their very own inner guidance and built-in lie-detector. Therefore, each time information about the plandemic reaches you, even if all those around you believe that it’s true, if your lie-detector seems to be the only one that responds to what you hear or read with: ‘This is not true!’, there is every reason why you should trust what it’s saying to you.

Do your best to go with the flow, rest safely in the knowledge that you are responding to the voice of the wise one or living God within you, who knows the way of all things and the right answers to any question you may ever wish to ask. They will come to you intuitively from within the innermost core of your own being. This is the only teacher or guru in the whole of Creation who is truly reliable and trustworthy, who will never lead any of us astray. This is how all my writings have come into being in the course of about thirty years. The price I have paid for them has been, and to this day is, every other day having to endure severe headaches. I did not know for a long time that this was a necessary part of peeling layer upon layer of fears and anxieties from my own soul memories as well as those of the whole of humankind.

Latest Update September 2021

Message Of Hope From The Spirit Realm – Part Seven

Do Not Believe Anything At Face Value

‘It’s good and right that you should not believe that anything that comes your way is true, just because someone says that’s what it is. That was never the right thing to do and most certainly is not these days. It’s not for nothing that your Creator equipped every one of you with their own built-in lie-detector, so that with the passing of time each would learn to pass everything through the filter of the wise one or living God within. That’s everybody’s inner guidance who has always been trying to communicate with you through the world of your feelings. Its reactions have for a long time been ignored to the detriment of many. Never has it been of more vital importance to pay attention to how it responds to everything.

‘If something feels right, for you it is – even though it may not yet be for anyone around you. This part of you is a very special and precious gift that’s put in the cradle, so to speak, of every human being by their loving and caring eternal parents, the Great Father/Mother. People ignore this gift to their detriment, especially with regard to all kinds of religious teachings, including some of the most ancient ones. It also applies to what the pharma industry’s propaganda machinery produces to convince humankind that there really is a Covid virus, when in truth it never existed. God and the Angels are waiting for your call so they can show you intuitively how to go about uplifting and transmuting the negative and damaging energies of these troublemakers and scaremongers into blessing, healing and harmonising ones that will not only benefit you but also the whole of humankind and your world.

‘After all, you have been granted the gift of this particular lifetime because it offers more opportunities than any previous ones to assist ever more of you with reaching the ultimate goal of the school of earthly life’s education, from which every human being, in the fullness of time, is destined to emerge as a Christed one, in their own right. The only way this can come about is through dedicating what’s left of your present lifetime to making a unique contribution to bringing healing and light in the form of a better understanding of the purpose of humankind’s earthly existence to as many as possible in your world. As ever the rule applies of first healer heal thyself! And from that point reach out to those around you, so they can learn from what’s come to you during your personal healing journey of a thousand miles, which for every human being starts with one single step. Never forget that whenever one of you is healing, the whole of humankind and your world are doing the same. This is how every one of you in due course evolves not only into a healer and bringer of light, but also a saviour and redeemer of yourself, the human race and your world.

‘How about starting on this road with telling those around you that humankind’s earthly existence is by no means a one-off affair, at the end of which every one of you is snuffed out like a candle so that nothing remains. That’s the main false belief that needs to go from your world because in truth, every human being’s existence consists of a long drawn out evolutionary journey that starts with many lifetimes of taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons. If that were true, humankind’s earthly existence would be very unfair and unjust and that most certainly is not the case. We shall return to this theme in a moment.

‘Life in the whole of Creation is subject to Divine justice. This justice is so fair and just that it is hard to grasp for anyone who is still taking part in the initial stages of their evolutionary journey in the earthly school of life. As many of you know by now, God’s justice is based on the law of cause and effect also known as the law of Karma, which has already been extensively covered in previous parts of the Aquarian writings. Like all truly great ideas, the concept of this law is simplicity itself. It decrees that everything that’s sent by anyone in the whole of Creation, in thoughts, words and actions onto the etheric planes, in the fullness of time has to find its way back to its sender. On its return journey it gathers some more of the energies of the intentions that others on the same wavelength have added to the stream of consciousness in which everything in your world feeds, adding to the darkness or light that already exists.

‘If it were true that humankind’s earthly existence is a one-off affair, how would it come about that some in your world are ultra rich and others desperately poor? Why should some be as fit as fiddles and others struggle with health issues all their lives? That would only be possible if their existence came about in haphazard fashion and that most certainly is not the case. Life on the earthly plane always has and forever will unfold in the most orderly fashion, the same as everywhere else in the whole of Creation. Every one of you, one small step after another, is constantly moving forwards and upwards on God’s great evolutionary spiral of life, individually as well as collectively. Nothing illustrates our Creator’s genius and its loving and caring ways better than the law of cause and effect because it ensures that nothing and nobody can ever get lost in the vastness of time and space in the whole of Creation. Everything in due course quite naturally has to find its way back home into the loving embrace of their true and eternal them. That’s why it’s impossible for anyone to ever be left by them.

‘The law of cause and effect is an expression and practical application of the first two laws of life: love and evolution, i.e. evolution that’s based on love. As a result, everything that’s ever been brought into being anywhere in the whole of Creation, with the passing of time – and that can be thousands or millions of lifetimes in earthly terms – evolves from its crude initial stage to something ever more beautiful and perfect. Perfect in this sense of the words means all aspects of their nature, especially in the case of human beings, have been taken possession of and developed. That’s how every small earthly self, in the course of countless lifetimes, evolves into a Christed one, each in its own right, who is then capable of using all their gifts and talents for the highest good and the greatest joy of the whole of humankind, Mother Earth and ultimately the whole of Creation.

‘We have come to reassure you that all is well with you and your world and this is because all of you together are constantly penetrating ever deeper into the Aquarian age. As many of you know by now, it is the age of truth during which the wisdom and truth from the Highest levels of life will be flowing with ever increasing strength into all earthly minds who are ready to receive and understand its messages. Every earthly mind always has been a receiver/transmitter station for their ideas, without for a long time realising that this is what’s happens on the earthly plane. Every human being is destined to take charge of this instrument and develop it, so that in due course all of you will be capable of serving God and the Angels with the same kind of accuracy and efficiency.

‘Nobody can hide the truth forever and that is for the simple reason that, in keeping with God’s great evolutionary plan for your world it is only intended to remain hidden for as long as it takes to teach the whole of humankind the value of honesty and truth. The first essential part of this lessons has been making your world familiar with what kind of effect dishonesty, lying, cheating and deceptions have when everyone is – seemingly – allowed to practise them to their heart’s content. By now this has almost run it’s course. The plandemic is the final outburst of these characteristics. At the same time it serves the purpose of redeeming the karmic debts that were incurred by the majority of those who presently have to take part in earthly life and are at the receiving end of what your world’s troublemakers and scaremongers enjoy handing out, without having a clue of what God’s perfect justice, in the fullness of time is bound to return to them. That’s the price many in your world are paying now for once having been at the giving end of lying and cheating. And with this another large circle of learning experiences closes.

‘Everything that is in your life at present was in some way created by none other than you yourself. It’s your own doing because each one of you is responsible for every thought, word and action that’s sent into your world. This applies to all of your lifetimes, those of long ago as well as the most recent one. Hand in hand with God and the Angels, without being aware of what you were doing, you brought every bit of it into being. This is because, unbeknown to you for a long time, you are young Gods in the making, children of the Great Father/Mother of all life, co-creators with them. Every one of you is at present serving the first part of their apprenticeship by taking part in the lessons of the earthly school of life, as a material being in a material world.’

Last edited by a moderator:

Message Of Hope From The Spirit Realm – Part Eight

Circles Opening And Closing

‘Let’s return for a moment to some of the patriarchy’s false beliefs. One of the most significant ones has been that, in due course, a saviour and redeemer by the name of Jesus would appear in your world to keep all those who believe that he exists from frying forever in the fires of hell. Something similar has for some time by now been happening in your world with the help of an equally non-existent virus. It’s good to see that ever more of you by now realise that this virus is but a figment of imagination, the same as Jesus. He never was a historical figure, who once walked in the midst of humankind and that’s because the story of his life is but a legend. The truth behind the surface words of this tale had to remain hidden for a long time, because that’s an essential part of humankind’s lesson about the value of honesty and truth.

‘The Aquarian age is the age of truth. That’s why by now ever more of you are waking up to realisation that there is but one true saviour and redeemer and that is their very own inner higher God or Christ nature. This function never had anything to do with outside forces. In every one of you the characteristics of this aspect of your being had to remain dormant until their lower earthly self reached the developmental point when it begins to stir from its slumbering state and the wise one or living God within wakes up. Slowly but surely your higher nature then starts to influence its earthly counterpart in many beneficial ways. This continues until the energies of your God of Christ nature have become so strong that they completely take over from the lower ones. That’s when everyone’s own inner guidance then reveals itself as the only truly reliable teacher and guru that exists in the whole of Creation, who knows the way of all things and the answers to any question its earthly counterpart may ever care to ask.

‘The lust for money-spinning and greed once were the true intentions behind the invention of a non-existent saviour and redeemer of humankind, approx. two thousand years ago by the name of Jesus. This has been repeated with the pharma industry’s invention of a virus called Covid. And the most powerful and only truly effective protection against deceptions of any kind, including the two mentioned here, is the Divine gift of everybody’s own built-in-lie-detector. It is available free of charge as soon as you discover its existence, tune into it and start using it. If you don’t know how to go about it, ask for our assistance. At any given moment we are only too happy to help you with anything that’s troubling you. However, without asking for our assistance, it cannot come to anyone.

‘Should you be asking whether the truth will emerge and how much of it, when and how it is destined to be revealed and by whom, it’s not up to us to reveal it to you. The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, are smiling and nodding: you will be able to discover this for yourselves when the time is right. Everything can only happen in God’s time and not yours, i.e. when the energies are right to allow it. All we can tell you at present is that every one of you and your whole world have much to look forward to. There really is no need to be afraid of anything, especially not when your time has come for returning to our realm.

‘Your enjoyment starts with being able to move around without the encumbrance of a physical body that’s in almost constant need of attention. Nobody forces you to do anything here. You are like one of the swallows when, at the end of each summer they return to the warmer climates of Africa and leave behind your world’s cold Northern climates. Guided by the love and wisdom of the Great Mother, they find the way to wherever they may be going, the same as every one of you does. In Africa the swallows merely feed and enjoy themselves and that strengthens them for their next visit to the Northern countries. Resting in the warm climate of Africa helps them to recover from the hard work of rearing their offspring, three to five of them in one brood; in good years they manage two of them. The swallows’ behaviour is Universal guidance for the whole of humankind, because that’s how every one of you behaves each time you return to our realm.

‘As after a while doing nothing gets to be boring, anyone who wishes to can visit our halls of learning and study any subject that’s of interest to them. This is particularly useful for further development of the special gifts and talents the Great Father/Mother bestowed upon you at the moment of your creation, before you were released into taking part in the earthly school of life for the first time. Everything in the halls is available free of charge and if you discover new subjects that attract you, you are invited to stick your toes into the water and try them without any obligation whatsoever.

‘And wherever you may one of these days find yourself , either in your world or ours, rest assured that we shall always be with you, more than happy to guide, protect and show the way along your predestined pathway through life. Although it frequently looks as if you were struggling on your own on the material plane, none of you is ever simply ditched there and left to their own devices. We are always accompanying you and helping those on your side of the veil that separates our two worlds, as much as possible. That is what’s always happens for every one of you, even though for a long time you are unaware of our presence. If you want our assistance for anything, we are glad to oblige. However, we cannot do any of the work that your pathway demands from you, as you would then be unable to learn from your experiences. They could not help you to grow ever more Heaven-tall and assist with expanding your consciousness.

‘In that case you would never get to know the processes of life, how they affect you, the whole of humankind and your world. You would never understand that the Divine justice is perfect and is not about crime or punishment, like its earthly counterpart. What represents a crime on that plane is nothing but a learning experience that simultaneously opens and closes a circle in the education of two or more of the Great Father/Mother’s beloved children of the Earth. One of them closes each time when those who are occupied with redeeming the karmic debts of past lifetimes in this one find themselves at the receiving end of something they did to others in previous lifetimes.

* * *​

Message Of Hope From The Spirit Realm – Part Nine

No Miserable Worms And Sinners

‘Nobody in your world ever was a miserable worm and sinner, the way the old religions’ preachers used to assault their listeners from their pulpits, unaware that they were not only building an ever increasing guilt complex into their listeners’ psyche, but at the same time piling karmic debts into their spiritual ledger. A circle closes each time when those, who in previous lifetimes played the role of preacher, in this one are on the receiving end of what the law of cause and effect or Karma returns to them, and they have to endure the anguish their mental assaults of the past inflicted upon their listeners.

‘And that’s what in due course is sure to happen to your world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers. When it does, do not forget that everybody without exception is a beloved child of the Great Father/Mother, that nobody is really guilty of anything because all are merely learners and students in the earthly school of life. Unpleasant things have to happen in your world because everybody must get to know both sides of the coin of every concept. Never forget that every one of you is in truth a young God in the making. In the course of many lifetimes the same lower earthly self appears time and again to once more take part in the play-acting on the grand stage of earthly life. On every occasion you come in a different guise and play another role. That’s why it takes a long time until you realise that in truth you are always acting as your own descendant and that you have walked the road of earthly life many times before. It cannot be any other way. How else could you ever get to know both sides of everything? We shall return to this theme in a moment.

‘Just live one day at a time. Rest safely in the knowledge that you and your world and everything within it has always rested safely in the loving hands of the Highest Forces of life, i.e. God and the Angels. That’s where at all times they are holding all reigns. Do not doubt for a minute that this will forever continue. Just be glad that everything in your world is of temporary nature and that this most certainly applies to its present situation. It’s just that everything that ever took place on your plane has been an essential part of the lessons which every one of you, in their role as a young God in the making, most urgently needs.

‘The learning gained from each lesson represents a vital aspect of your road of taking part in the material world as a physical being, which for a long time is compulsory for every human spirit/soul. And it’s for wise higher reasons that each one of the lifetimes any one of you spends doing this merely lasts for a predestined length of time. The true and eternal home of every one of you is our realm. From it you emerge at the beginning of another lifetime and return to when it has run its course. Between lifetimes you rest and recuperate from the stresses and strains that are an inevitable aspect of the lessons in which you have to take part.

‘While resting here, you gather strength for your next earthly lifetime. Because you are aware that without further ones you will never reach the end of this school of life’s curriculum, as soon as you feel strong enough to tackle another lifetime, you consult the wise ones in charge of you about where and with whom it would best be spent, so that your earthly self grows in wisdom and understanding. It’s worth your while to push forwards like this, because when you have at last reached this establishment’s goal of having evolved into Christed one, in your own right, your energies will have become so refined that you will be able to continue your studies on the next higher level of life. As soon as that one has been dealt with sufficiently, you will be ready to explore the level that comes after that one, and so on and so forth.

‘During your resting periods with us you are aware that in truth a high and holy destiny awaits every human being, independent which developmental stage someone’s lower earthly self has reached at any given time. And whenever the goal of each earthly lifetime has been reached, whenever that may come about, one of our Angels of Death or Transformation, as we prefer to call them, takes your spirit/soul, the essence of your being, to a group that’s right for the energies you by then have developed. That’s where you stay until you are ready to re-emerge on the earthly plane in the guise of whatever role you yourself have chosen for yourself for the coming lifetime. This is how every one of you is constantly moving forwards and upwards on their personal evolutionary journey, as well as that of the whole of humankind and your world. On every occasion when your energies are right for the next higher group, you join them. A fresh set of spirit friends and helpers then takes you under their wings and supports all your endeavours, as much as they are allowed to, just like the previous ones.

‘You consult with your new group of wise ones about your next lifetime and start planning it. They advise you and only if what they suggest sounds good and promising to you, you agree. And because love is the Universal main law and even though attending the school of life is compulsory, nobody ever forces you to do anything. At all times you have freewill. To encourage you to develop a mind of your own, you are allowed to make your own decisions about anything that comes your way. ¬Up to a certain point and within limits, God and the Angels help you to create whatever is to your liking. Even if, during the early part of your earthly education, in some of your lifetimes you desire to invent ever more sophisticated war machinery. They provide you with the ideas of bringing it about.

‘For the sake of your education it is beneficial that so far you are unaware that you are personally responsible for every one of your thoughts, words and actions. You do not yet know that in due course you will have to live with the consequences of whatever you are creating in this way. This is because the Divine perfect justice of the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma is bound to return them to you. Each one will do so in somewhat strengthened because the original thoughts, words and actions have quite naturally fed into the light or dark streams of your world’s consciousness. They have been enriched by whatever else of the same nature has fed into that stream’s energies and that’s what, in the fullness of time, returns to you.

‘When as a result, in one or the other or maybe even several future lifetimes, bombs are raining from the sky on where you live and you get buried in the rubble of destroyed towns, cities and their properties, your own and surrounding ones, it would be better if you did not curse the other side and considered them to be your enemies. That’s not what anyone truly is. It’s merely the perfect Divine justice returning to you that which you sent into your world in previous lifetimes. Unbeknown to you, the balance of your spiritual account is restored through the suffering you endure and that closes this circle of experiences.

* * *​

Our World Needs You

Our world needs you,
More than you will ever know.
It needs your compassion and understanding,
Your ability of speaking and listening,
Acting and re-acting to the world around you
In positive and constructive ways only.

You possess gifts that have taken
Many lifetimes to develop and that can
Be given to our world only by you.
Your time for holding them back,
Because you believe you are not
Good or wise enough, is over.
Time to walk your talk
And start being the one you
Always were meant to truly be.

That’s because your Christ nature is waking up,
Which means developing and bringing forth,
From deep within your own being,
The characteristics of your God or Christ nature.
Time for discovering that you,
Like every other human being,
Are a many faceted jewel.
Yet, some of your gifts may still be
Waiting to be discovered and the developed,
So that one of these days you will find
Your rightful predestined place
On the grand stage of eternal life.

Life has a special place for each one of us.
God and the Angels created us so that,
In the course of many lifetimes,
Our earthly selves would develop the gifts and talents
That have been bestowed upon every one of us.
In the fullness of time, this would enable us
To play a part that nobody else can play.

Towards the end of your earthly education,
Which is approaching now,
You will then be able to start making a valuable
Contribution towards humankind’s spiritual rebirth
And the greatest transformation that has ever
Been experienced on Mother Earth.
Our world’s present state is a testing ground
For every human being taking part in it.
Those who respond to it the right way,
Are showing that they are ready for moving
On to exploring the next higher level of life,
When the natural end of their present lifetime
Has come round.

The redemption of all remaining karmic debts,
Leftovers from all previous lifetimes,
Is possible now because with the help and will of
God and the Angels all things can be done,
And miracles really do happen, especially
When it comes to healing everybody’s whole being,
Mind and body, spirit and soul.
Never forget that when one of us is healing,
The whole of God’s Creation is healing with them.

That is why our world and all manifestations
Of life who are taking part in it,
Are in need of you.
The present time is a testing ground for everybody.
If those who have reached the end of their earthly education
Pass this test, they are going to be released
From compulsorily having to take part in
The earthly school of life’s lessons.
When the natural end of their present lifetime has come,
Their energies will be right for being released into
Into the greater freedom of the spirit realm
Where they will continue their studies
Through exploring its next higher level.
This will eventually lead to ever higher ones.

Peace and harmony through balancing the
Energies of Heaven and Earth,
Can only come about when ever more of us
Face the challenges of our world’s present state,
And then go ahead to freely and willingly
Play their predestined part and perform
As well as they can on earthly life’s great stage,
Giving of their best and unselfishly using their
Gifts and talents which the Universe has bestowed on
Each one of us with great generosity.

They are meant to be used
For the highest good and greatest joy of all,
Shared with every fibre of our being,
Mind and body, spirit and soul.
One thing we can be sure of and that is that
Nobody will wave some kind of magic wand
To do the work on ourselves this involves
For us and on our behalves.

And that’s why I am saying to you:
‘Our world needs you and it does so now,
More than you will ever be able to imagine.’

Rachel Snyder
Edited by Aquarius
Updated March 2021

Recommended Reading:
‘You Are Special’

Memories - Part One

Memories –
Light the corners of my mind.
Misty water-coloured memories
Of the way we were.

Scattered pictures
Of the smiles we left behind.
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were.

Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? Could we?

Memories, may be beautiful and yet
What’s too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget.
So it’s the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember,
The way we were. . .

Barbra Streisand​

Aquarius is the sign of group consciousness and friendship with all manifestations of life. For all of us the Aquarian age has brought with it the need for healing all our relationships. First in line are the ones with ourselves and with God. But all of them and especially the difficult and traumatic relationships are waiting to be transformed into friendships. This is a must when we are reaching the end of our earthly education, because anything that’s left unattended in our last lifetime necessitates another one for dealing with this issue.

Besides, a better understanding of how the processes of life affect every one of us does away with the need for trying to forget things. Finding it is a journey that starts with the discovery that humankind’s existence never has been and never will be a one-off thing, at the end of which we are snuffed out like a candle. The next step is the realisation that the spirit realm is humankind’s true home, from which every one of us emerges at the beginning of a new lifetime and returns to when it has run its course. Isn’t it good to know that anyone who has gone there before us is alive and well, and by no means dead?

The painful things that happen between people invariably serves the wise higher purpose of redeeming someone’s karmic debts. The parties involved, before entering their present lifetime, on the advice of the wise ones in charge of them in the spirit realm, agreed to attend to these. Knowing this makes it easier for me to reach out and connect with those who departed from this plane, without any possibility of healing my relationship with them. There were quite a few of them and without the understanding I have found by now, the memories of what happened would indeed be too painful to remember. But from where I am now, I feel a strong need to renew the love that once existed between us. It’s good to know that my suffering at their hands at least somewhat must have restored the balance of my spiritual bank account.

To me, understanding is a kind of magic key that has the power of unlocking our inner doors. That makes it easier to reach out for and forgive each other. First we need to forgive ourselves for needing the lessons that came our way, through the way we behaved in previous lifetimes. Then I like to thank the other one(s) for agreeing to play this part and forgive them for getting lost in the illusion of their earthly existence. Understanding and forgiveness together have the power of moving even the most traumatic experiences onto a higher and more mature spiritual level, where they belong.

In the inner spiritual world there is no separation between anything and all is one. Every human being who ever existed, not merely those who hurt and wounded us in any of our lifetimes, are as much part of us as we are part of them. All of us are coming from love and to love our evolutionary journey eventually returns every one of us. Love and thought are the two most powerful forces in the whole of creation that connect all of us with each other, quite naturally. Nothing can wipe out or even disturb any love that ever existed between us. That’s why sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to anyone with whom we fell out, for one reason or another, works wonders for the healing process.

It’s not difficult to set this process in motion when one brings to mind the kind and noble things the other one did. As everybody has everything within, the worst as well as the highest, noblest and best, there must have been some. From the evolutionary point both of us are likely to have reached by now, their earthly personalities and the lessons we once took part in together, have faded away. Any pain we had to endure served the redemption of at least some of our karmic debts; who knows, maybe all of them.

The earthly personality is shed each time our spirit/soul returns for rest and recuperation to the spirit realm. The same happens to our physical body. It’s intended to serve as our vehicle for getting around on the earthly plane for one lifetime only. The physical body acts like an overcoat underneath which our body of light or astral body is worn. At any given time, the light body consists of as much light as our spirit/soul has so far been able to absorb from the Christ Star’s light. And each time we send kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to anyone, our own light increases.

Our earthly personality with all its quirks and idiosyncrasies is left behind at the gate of the spirit realm, so to speak. The memories of it are stored in our soul and from there we pick it up again, each time we enter another lifetime for the continuation of our learning process. Yet, for as long as we are in the spirit world, we are what we truly always have been and forever will be: a spirit/soul who is immortal and will never die. In that state, we are once more consciously aware of the wise higher purpose every one of our earthly lifetimes serves. We are young Gods in the making who are serving the first part of their apprenticeship on the earthly plane.

Mother Earth is a school and a place of learning, whose lessons provide every one of us with the same kind of education. It’s final stage has been reached when we have evolved into a Christed one, in our own right. Earthly life can then not teach us any more. Although taking part in this education is compulsory, nobody ever forces us to apply for another lifetime. We come of our own free will, as otherwise our energies will never be right for being released into exploring the higher and eventually highest levels of life.

Understanding the astrological background of the things that once irritated and annoyed me in someone’s behaviour, for a long time has been immensely helpful to me. Forgiving someone is easy when one understands that they could not help themselves, because their behaviour was part of their most recent lifetime’s lessons. It’s good to know that they agreed to play that particular role in my life, to help me redeem some of my karmic debts. They did this although my suffering at their hands undoubtedly created more karmic debts in their spiritual account. If that isn’t love, what is?

Forgiving these people is easy because I know that what happened could only come about for as long as they were what’s known as ‘ruled by the Stars’. Yet, even that is no longer with them, now the earthly personality of that lifetime has been shed. So what’s the big deal? In any case, I believe that, without knowing how the negative qualities of the Sun signs and houses can and do influence us, nobody has a chance of counteracting and uplifting negative into positive ones. That’s why I also forgive myself for not knowing any better, earlier on in this lifetime. Thanks and praise to the Highest for having learnt so much.

Recommended Viewing:​
* * *​

Memories - Part Two

My own life has taught me that, for a long time, we are unaware of how the qualities of zodiac’s signs and houses are constantly influencing us, without us having any idea that this is happening to us. That’s what attracted me to astrology in the first place, many years ago when a man by the name of Wilfred was recommended to me as a good astrologer. I was not particularly interested in the subject, but thought why not ask him to do your birthchart?

He did not know anything about me, apart from my name and my birth details. I later found out that my birthtime was a different one. We had met and spoken for about ten minutes only. Yet, when his birthchart interpretation arrived, I was amazed about the things he was telling me about myself. Many of what he said I really did, but was not aware of doing so. How could the man know so much about me? It intrigued me so much that, when shortly after he announced that he was going to do some teaching, I was one of the first to enrol.

By now I know that in the right hands astrology can be turned into one of the best life-helps imaginable. I have never been interested in using it as a fortunetelling instrument. I prefer to trust that, if we send nothing but that which is good, right and beautiful into our world, nothing but more of the same can return to us in due course, as soon as we have redeemed our existing karmic debts.

My main interest in the Divine science is using it as applied psychology and how the planetary energies influence us and our lives. First in broad outlines that are based on our birthchart, and second the progressions of the Moon and the Sun. Undoubtedly, astrology can do the same for you. I find it particularly helpful when it comes to healing difficult relationships with anyone who has departed from this plane before me. Should you feel like having a go at it and becoming a bit of your own astrologer, please follow the relevant links at the end of this chapter.

How about entering into a dialogue with anyone who has hurt and wounded you, something along these lines: ‘When I was suffering at your hands, I was unaware that life is not a one-off thing, but a long drawn out evolutionary journey of many lifetimes. That’s why both of us could get so utterly lost in the roles we once played. So, I forgive myself for not knowing that the experiences we shared served a wise higher purpose and that I was the one who created the necessity for them in previous lifetimes. I forgive you for what you did to me. I also hope that you will forgive me for having been the cause of the new karmic debts your behaviour towards me created in your spiritual account.

‘With the knowledge both of us have found by now, there is no point in letting anything come between us any longer. That, at last, sets us free to love each other, the way both of us probably always wanted to, but somehow could not for as long as you were still with me, on this side of the veil that separates our two worlds.’

The spirit realm is by no means somewhere ‘up or out there’. It is the inner spiritual plane of the outer physical world. Everything that exists here could not do so without first having been created on the inner plane, which is invisible to earthly eyes. We are the outer and they are the inner manifestation of the same world. And the periods we spend from time to time on the inner plane provides us with the greater freedom of being able to move around without the hindrance of a physical body that is so easily hurt and wounded.

Each time we leave the physical plane, the only thing we can take with us is that which we have learned, in the course of our most recent lifetime, as well as all previous ones. That’s the only thing that truly belongs to us; it’s ours to keep in all Eternity. And on every occasion our spirit/soul slips away from the physical world, the earthly personality we have developed up to that point is safely stored in our soul memories. From there it accompanies us into our next lifetime, when our earthly education continues.

Our spiritual bank account at any given time consists of credit and debit entries. Credits make all coming earthly lifetimes easier to cope with. the debits of our karmic debts are going to weigh us down, but only until the last one of them has been redeemed. I find it comforting that even this they can do only for a while, because everything that happens on our plane is but a passing phase. That’s why there really is no need for running away from anything that’s too painful to remember. For the wise higher reason that eventually everything has to be confronted and dealt with, trying to forget anything is impossible.

Nothing is more helpful here than a better understanding of the purpose and meaning of our earthly existence. This knowledge can provide us with the solution for any problem that comes our way. It empowers us to stop avoiding memories of painful and traumatic experiences and instead give thanks and praise to God and the Angels for their love and wisdom is providing us with opportunities for the redemption of all our karmic debts, even the most ancient ones.

You Are A Precious Jewel

One evening after a particularly trying day, at bedtime I prayed: ‘Please, give me happiness!’ The Universal Christ as the living God within me replied: ‘Though the blessings I give each one of you are many, the true and lasting joy * human beings are hoping to get from people and earthly things is part of the illusion of life in physicality. They are not meant to be found there, only in the renewal of your awareness that you are one with Me, always have been and forever will be. In due course this can bring you a kind of happiness that is beyond all earthly understanding. It’s very simple to find. All you have to do is reach out for the Angels and Me, take our hands and walk with us. This is the ultimate happiness that can be found in your present existence and that, My dear child, is what you have always been seeking. You could never find it in the past, for the simple reason that you did not know what you were looking for.

Another day I was in great discomfort and prayed: ‘Please, relieve me of this pain!’ To this the Christ responded with: ‘Each one of My children of the Earth has to become familiar with pain. Until you have gone through painful experiences yourself, it is impossible for you to know the depth of another’s suffering and because of this the Divine qualities of empathy and compassion cannot be born in you. That’s why a measure of suffering and worldly cares are essential parts of every human being’s earthly education. They are My Divine teaching aids that in due course help to begin the unfolding of the characteristics of your own Christ nature. Without them your energies would never be right for being fully re-united with me.

‘Therefore, instead of complaining, rejoice! The more profound your struggles and the deeper your pain, the more thoroughly your energies are cleansed and purified and the closer your spirit and soul can be drawn into Mine. That is how, though for a long time unbeknown to your small earthly self, your consciousness expands and your soul grows. Naturally, this can only come about through each living their own lives, gathering their own experiences and learning from them, feeling their feelings, sadness as much as joy and happiness as much as pain.

‘Whenever something seems too hard or heavy for you to bear, wherever you may find yourself, never despair, but reach out for the hands of the Angels and Me, call for us and never doubt that that we are hearing you and will come to the rescue by supporting you with our courage and strength. It will always be with those who ask. We are glad to help you work your way through every one of your experiences, joyful and sad ones alike. And although you are but one tiny twig on the tree of life and knowledge, each one of you is a many-faceted jewel, priceless, precious and loved beyond compare and of immense value to me. You are one of the most beautiful flowers in My eternal garden and I am the gardener, who prunes you constantly, so that you may flower and mature and at the right time bear fruits and bring a rich harvest. ’

Never mind, I thought to myself. I’ll try again with something more general, so ventured forth: ‘Please, give me only the things of life I enjoy.’ The Christ replied: ‘My dearly beloved child of the Earth isn’t it blessing enough that I have created you and given you life? From love you have come and to love you are now returning, for love is My true nature and you being a spark of me, it is also yours. You are on the Earth plane, so that in the fullness of time you will find and enter into My wisdom and truth. The more this gift comes your way, the better you will be able to recognise that in truth everything in the whole of Creation is a loving sacrifice from Me, and that this includes all things, people and every experience that already have come your way and will continue to do so in the future.

Everything the Christ said was making a great deal of sense to me and so I prayed: ‘I would like to love others the way you love me. Can you help me with that please?’ With a sigh of relief the Christ Spirit replied: ‘Ah! At last, My child, you are getting the idea of why you have been granted the gift of another earthly lifetime, namely for learning to love wisely. If you want to become more and more like Me, it’s simplicity itself. The only thing you have to do is love everything to your heart’s content that each new day brings to you and at all times do your best, so the Angels and I can do the rest. And this is true for every human being, not just you.

‘So go in peace now, My child. Walk into your world and enjoy everything that’s in it, for you are as much part of it as I am. Therefore, accept and love it whole-heartedly. All I expect of each one of My children of the Earth that, by the time the end of your earthly education comes round, you will behave in a manner that befits an apprentice God. Making your contribution towards transforming your world into a safer and more beautiful, peaceful and loving place for everything that shares it with you, shows the Angels and me how close you presently are to this goal.

‘Even if some days you can give someone nothing but a smile, a hug or a kind and encouraging word, sometimes maybe only a loving thought, every effort counts and makes you worthy of being called one of My children. And whatever you do and wherever the roads of your life may take you, never forget that with the Angels and Me all things are possible. Never be fooled by mere surface words like ‘impossible’. As soon as you invite us into any kind of situation, that word turns into ‘I am possible’.

‘Yet, if I did all the things human beings ask for in their prayers and fulfilled every one of their wishes during the early part of their earthly curriculum, it would be impossible for the petitioners to make progress on their evolutionary journey. In due course the experiences of this pathway take each one of you from being a mere earthling into a healer and lightbringer and eventually a young God, each in their own right. From your present developmental point this may still be hard to imagine, but that is the direction in which all of you, without exception, are travelling. Would you want to deprive yourself of such a high and holy destiny? That surely cannot be what you want.

‘The law of life is evolution and in the simplest human terms this means spiritual unfoldment. To protect you against your development as a spiritual being grinding to a complete halt, many times the answer to your prayers has to be a clear and simple: ‘No.’ Progressing on the evolutionary spiral of life is every human being’s birthright and each one of you eventually has to find out for themselves that living in and with Me requires the total surrender into My loving hands of your whole being, of everything you own and are. That’s what you are doing when you apply the gifts I have bestowed upon you to do all you can to support the spiritual advance of your whole world and everything that is taking part in it.

‘Don’t worry about what other people are doing. Apart from giving them a helping hand when they are asking for it, their concerns are not yours. They have their own pathway to walk and lessons to learn. The earthly personality you yourselves created in the course of many lifetimes is the cross all human beings carrying each time they enter into another earthly existence. You alone can change it and if you don’t know how to go about it, get in touch with us so we can light your way and guide you to publications and people who can help you forward with this. You karmic debts are part of this cross and, as mentioned earlier, you are the only one who can redeem them. The main task for you at present is minding your own business, not interfering with other and through this allowing them access to My gift of freedom of choice. This is an essential part of learning to love wisely, the way the Angels and I love you and give you the freedom to make up your own mind whether you want our assistance or not.

‘When you reflect on your own life and life in general, you will be able to observe how it is constantly moving up and down in rhythmic waves. That’s why you sometimes find yourself on top of one, while on other occasions you have to wade through the depths. Knowing that life has to be that way for a wise higher reason, accept everything that comes your way and rest safely in the knowledge that whenever you reach a deep point, you are sure to rise again. Do your best and rest assured that the Angels and I will always be happy to do the rest, if you but ask for it. We bless each one of you and will forever be keeping you safe.’

From 'The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World'

* * *​

The Perfect Plan

God, the Great Father/Mother of all life,
Planned the smallest details of the earthly plane,
Long before our planet came into being.
Just as carefully designed were,
Before we entered the earthly school of life
For the first time,
Every detail of how we should be,
Including the colour of our eyes;
The texture of our hair;
What should happen during each lifetime;
How we should come about, through whom,
When and where.

God’s great plan of life is perfect
And will be valid in all Eternity.
It also contains a smaller plan
For the likes of you and me,
Which provides that our life
Should touch that of others,
For it’s through people like us that
God seeks to bless and heal humankind,
Our whole world, its nations and each individual in them.

What a joy!
A new world of peace and happiness beyond
Anything that to this day can be imagined by earthly minds
Is in the process of coming about,
For our whole world and every one of
God’s beloved children of the Earth.
All is well with us and our world,
Always has been and forever will be.

Emily Matthews
Edited by Aquarius
Updated 2nd January 2022

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquarius/words-of-hope-and-encouragement-464159

The One In The Glass

When you get what you want in your struggle for self,
And you’re toast of the world for a day,
Instead of gazing into an ordinary mirror,
Go within and have a good honest look at yourself.

It isn’t our partners, children or friends,
On whose judgement we have to pass.
The one whose verdict counts most in the end,
Is the one responding from our inner glass.

Some folks may think us a ‘straight-shooting’ chum’
And call us a person of place,
But the inner higher self says we’re only a bum,
If we can’t look ourselves in the face.

We’re the one we have to please and not the rest.
We’re with ourselves, not only right up to the end,
But beyond. And we pass life’s most difficult test
When the inner one truly is our friend.

We may fool the whole world, down the pathway of years,
And get pats on the back, as we pass.
Yet, our final reward will be heartaches and tears,
If we’ve lied to the one in that glass.​

Love and evolution are the two most important laws of life throughout the whole of Creation, therefore also in our world. Evolution that is based on love. The Great Father/Mother of all life loves every one of its earthly children totally and unconditionally, because it perceives only our wholeness and knows that we are constantly on an evolutionary journey. Without exception, our travels take us from experiencing the lowest characteristics of our earthly nature. From this starting point every one of us moves ever forwards and onwards, occupied with the process of bringing forth from deep within our own being, the best, highest and holiest qualities. That’s why our Divine parents have no need for judging us. Instead, they grant us the gift of freedom to draw our own conclusions about the state of our development, at any given time, and to sit in judgement over our performance at the end of each earthly lifetime.

And that’s why, when we once more have been released into the spirit realm, we remember that this is true eternal home of humankind. From it every one of us emerges at the beginning of a new lifetime and returns to as soon as its purpose has been fulfilled. As explained above, there never was and never will be such a thing as judgement day and we do not stand before God, but ourselves to account for what happened during our evolutionary journey thus far.

This is how it comes about that, after having rested sufficiently in the spirit realm to recover from the stresses of earthly life, together with the wise ones in charge of our development, we consult the Akashic Records. Every one of our thoughts, words and actions of all lifetime thus far have been recorded in these files. If, after viewing them, we come to the conclusion that we are unready for being released into permanently enjoying the greater freedom of the spirit realm, which is only possible when a physical body is no longer needed for getting around, it’s time once again to apply for another lifetime of taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius
Updated January 2022

Recommended Reading:
• ‘There Is No Judgement Day’

https://www.raysofwisdom.com/index.cfm?articleID=138

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquarius/words-of-hope-and-encouragement-464159

* * *​

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00