Food is my enemy - triggering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby

I'm fat. I'm grotesque. I no longer purge and i'm sure that's the reason for this. People tell me, ''starving won't make you lose weight''. SORRY, I'VE STARVED FOR FIVE DAYS AND I'VE LOST WEIGHT! Maybe if I could go for a week without eating. I'm desperate to eat everything in this house and sit for hours vomiting. I want to take every laxative. I WANT TO FEEL EMPTY AGAIN. PURE. I hate this, I hate it. I cant be fat, no. Id rather DIE than be fat. I want to feel empty, not disgusting with a belly full of food. I want to have a concave stomach, my ribs visable to everyone. I want my size 00 clothes to hang off me. I want to be perfect in this fucked up situation. :sad:

It's going to be too harmful if you eat nothing for many days, it can cause other health problems.

To be honest I've actually fasted (only drank water) for about a week one time, but it was for personal/ spiritual reasons, not because I wanted to lose weight. It was not good, I could actually feel the nutrients burning away in my body, I was weakening and found it more difficult to sleep. I don't recommend that for anyone, I only did it to try to feel what starving children feel. It was scary.

Besides, you may not need to lose any weight, it could be purely psychological. If you truly believe you're overweight and are determined to slim down a bit, please do it in a responsible way if possible.

I actually recommend eating more, but it should be healthy food, to provide energy. Instead of fasting, spend an hour walking, running, or biking every morning. Drink a lot of water, but just continue the exercise every morning. Exercise is the only true way to really accomplish this.

It just feels so good too, I wish more people could know great it feels to be in peak performance. When I used to train for track and cross-country races, I felt the best I'd ever had in my whole life. I want to train like that again one day, but I just feel no motivation anymore, I just don't feel the same purpose I had when I was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00