1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food

Discussion in 'Appearance and Body Image' started by Innocent Forever, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Trigger warning. Well, it's way more rambling than anything else... I just know that I could be triggered by anything at all...
    I'd love comments on there, coz' yeah, I guess I'm feeling really weird.
    http://elizareasonstolive.com/food/

2. Kiwi2016

Kiwi2016 Forum Pro

Just wanted to send you some hugs....wish could offer more...but know you arent alone...

Innocent Forever likes this.
  3. Flying Fox

Flying Fox SF Supporter

My sympathies! I get the feeling. If I am not surrounded by it (eg. stay at home) I do ok. During school I almost invariably gain weight due all the delicious dangerous empty-calorie food items in the stores and cafes in the vicinity. My BMI atm is just in the healthy range, but knowing my moth-like tendencies towards snacks that will change in a few months. What has been helping me with keeping my weight down is exercise. Doesn't need to be everyday, doesn't need to be strenuous, but just enough that you feel a little hot and out of breath.

In class today we were talking about how over a quarter of the student population either has Low Food Security or Very Low Food Security where it's a choice between either college tuition or food. And here I am eating snacks fairly often :(.

4. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Sigh. I can't be 'normal' whatever that means.
    It's either eat a box of cookies or eat none, there isn't the in between.
    So yeah, annoyed about it and not quite sure what to do.

5. Sevven

Sevven Well-Known Member

I keep having "this isn't just me??" moments on this site. The "not anorexic but obsessed with weight," I eat only sweets or nothing, and the bones... When the bones inimy chest started showing I was so proud of myself! But I LOVE food. I eat all the time or not at all.
    You made me feel a little less fucked up. Thank you. I wish I had something Actually helpful to say to you. The closest thing I have to a wellness plan right now is the sentence, "Future you is probably already diabetic, and only you can help."