Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jill, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jill

Jill Well-Known Member

So why is it that I am always the one who gets fooled. You see once again my husband has made a fool of me. You would think after years of marriage that if he was going to change his ways he would. I am tired of being screwed around on yet that is not the way he sees it. He Loves me and I should just ignore it and it will all go away.

Well I am tired of ignoring it it is time that I get out of here for good. Don't tell me to leave him that would only cause emptiness that I can not deal with.
    I can not deal with this pain any longer things will never change.
  2. jollificator

jollificator New Member

Hi Jill,

From reading your post it's hard to tell what situation you're in. I guess it needs both sides of the story to see the full context. It sounds though that the both of you are not exactly comunicating at the same level as you did (or maybe thought you did), when you married eachother.
  3. Jill

Jill Well-Known Member

You could say that we don't communicate even though I have told him several times that I will not tolerate this. Last time I told him one more time and I would just die.

So now is the one more time and now I will die. I am tired of dealing with all of this crap and playing all of the games.

Life is thru for me. I am ready to go
  4. Eztral

Eztral Member

Please be safe...
    There is a absurd amount of people who will hurt you, intentionally, or unintetnionally, but they are not really worth ending it for ?

Stay with us a little more atleast... <3
  5. Robin

Robin Guest

Sounds like you are asking him for the basic human right of being taken seriously, as a rational human being who has needs just like anyone else. He's getting his and you're stuck at home holding the baby so to speak. How come he can live his life and get away with it and you can't you may ask yourself?

You don't have to die to assert your feelings but you may well feel like you have moved yourself into a position you find hard to retreat from, on the one hand you feel like you have no choice but to die whether you want to or not. On the other you may feel if you don't die you won't be taken seriously at all.

Those are not two options that are good to choose between.

Some form of therapy might be really beneficial for you, you will have the time to discuss your feelings and how the actions of those around you affect you and if needed help you re-evaluate your sense of self in the real world, which, from the short amount you have written, seems woefully undervalued.
  6. Jill

Jill Well-Known Member

I am sick and tired of living and being lied to so its time to face the music and just do it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.