• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Foolish really

Status
Not open for further replies.

siren

I have known for a very long time ( decades in fact ) that my life would probably end through suicide – however, now that I have finally found a palatable, simple, safe and painless way to do it, ( and am ready to go ), I am now getting very stressed out over the potential negative impact of my decision on family members who will survive me!

Although I do not personally fear dying, I did not anticipate that this wrinkle would become so intrusive – and in particular, I am very concerned that my young nieces and nephews might not have the maturity to understand that my decision was in fact appropriate.

It’s odd, but maybe not, that I suddenly have so much I want to tell them, and yet because of dysfunctional family dynamics it cannot be done easily – if at all.

As I live alone and have over the years withdrawn from regular contact with family and friends, I have had to rely upon my own counsel in most matters, and given that I am about to end my life, I suspect a second opinion would be prudent …any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$347.00
Goal
$255.00