Football Premier League 2018-2019 season

Ash600

SF Creative
SF Supporter
That's right folks, footie is back again. From now till May next year, games will be coming thick and fast, where you'll either want to kiss the tv and or slap your neighbour or slap the tv as well as your neighbour depending on how your team is doing.:D

Who'll be the standout team, who'll play sexy football, who'll be shite, who'll be utter shite, who'll be the standout players, who'll be the players to make a breakthrough, which manager will get the sack first, which teams will be the suprise package, which team will be a total nob-package?
Don't ask me for these answers, 'cos if I knew then I'd be at the bookies laying on the bets.:p

So rant, rave, or just have a piss about right here as the season progresses.:D

tagging @Woowoo @Lulabelle @MagickLynx @Stijn @baywasp @gypsylee @Walker @HumanExMachina @Daíthí @nobodyknows71 @Freya @Yellowmellow

Blue Star

I'm Blue daba dee daba dai
Liverpool is missing out on Christian Pulisic. The dude, imho, is already a world-class talent. Jurgen Klopp brought Pulisic along at Borussia Dortmund and would fit VERY WELL in a Klopp system. Don't really follow EP, but sorta starting to get into it a bit. Until Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U or some other big-time EP team grabs a hold of Captain America, then I sorta don't really care.

Ash600

SF Creative
SF Supporter
Dortmund won't sell Pulisic yet, but there's a chance Klopp may strike a deal now for Pulisic to move to Anfield next summer

Blue Star

I'm Blue daba dee daba dai
Dortmund won't sell Pulisic yet, but there's a chance Klopp may strike a deal now for Pulisic to move to Anfield next summer
I can see that happening. Just imagine how much money Liverpool will get from the US market with all the casual and hardcore US soccer fans. Plus, Pulisic is really fucking good (he would probably come off the bench for now, but that's okay). They'd be stupid not to try and get him.

Stijn

Innerceptor
The Belgian competition has already begun. But I guess nobody is interested:D

Courtois has got his transfer to Real Madrid, which is cool. I kinda hoped Hazard was gonna follow him but I guess he's just too important for Chelsea and the Premier League. When does the transfer market close officially?

Ash600

SF Creative
SF Supporter
I can see that happening. Just imagine how much money Liverpool will get from the US market with all the casual and hardcore US soccer fans. Plus, Pulisic is really fucking good (he would probably come off the bench for now, but that's okay). They'd be stupid not to try and get him.
Liverpool tried to get him about 2 seasons ago, but Dortmund flatly refused. But if he refuses to sign a new contract, then they're in with a solid chance.

Ash600

SF Creative
SF Supporter
The Belgian competition has already begun. But I guess nobody is interested:D

Courtois has got his transfer to Real Madrid, which is cool. I kinda hoped Hazard was gonna follow him but I guess he's just too important for Chelsea and the Premier League. When does the transfer market close officially?
For England it closed yesterday, for most other places end of the month (Italy shuts next week).

gypsylee

SF Supporter
That's right folks, footie is back again. From now till May next year, games will be coming thick and fast, where you'll either want to kiss the tv and or slap your neighbour or slap the tv as well as your neighbour depending on how your team is doing.:D

Who'll be the standout team, who'll play sexy football, who'll be shite, who'll be utter shite, who'll be the standout players, who'll be the players to make a breakthrough, which manager will get the sack first, which teams will be the suprise package, which team will be a total nob-package?
Don't ask me for these answers, 'cos if I knew then I'd be at the bookies laying on the bets.:p

So rant, rave, or just have a piss about right here as the season progresses.:D

tagging @Woowoo @Lulabelle @MagickLynx @Stijn @baywasp @gypsylee @Walker @HumanExMachina @Daíthí @nobodyknows71 @Freya @Yellowmellow
By footy you mean soccer? I'm Victorian.. We only know Aussie Rules.

Daíthí

What will be will be
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
SF Social Coordinator
Oh no, I've been roped into another football thread. Where my fellow rugby fans at?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00