Football Premier League 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I went to a game yesterday for the first time this season. It was actually a pretty good match, Saints played better than I was expecting. We really need to start winning a few matches though. I don't fancy our chances next game though, we're playing Spurs on Wednesday night @baywasp

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
I went to a game yesterday for the first time this season. It was actually a pretty good match, Saints played better than I was expecting. We really need to start winning a few matches though. I don't fancy our chances next game though, we're playing Spurs on Wednesday night @baywasp
You never know, it was an improved performance from The Saints and Spurs must be hurting a bit after what happened earlier on today.
But you're right, they really do need to start picking up wins or it'll be bye bye Hughes....and oh shit,,,Allardyce could step in :eek:

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Should've seen the Liverpool mananger soon as it went in, the Klopp ran straight onto the pitch and ended up by the halfway line
He always gives me a good laugh when he celebrates. Seem just like a regular fan. I love it!

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You never know, it was an improved performance from The Saints and Spurs must be hurting a bit after what happened earlier on today.
But you're right, they really do need to start picking up wins or it'll be bye bye Hughes....and oh shit,,,Allardyce could step in :eek:
Yeah, it wasn't the best day at the office for spurs today and they'll be without Vertonghen on Wednesday, but I'm still not gonna hold my breath, despite yesterday's improved performance for saints. I think Hughes is definitely on borrowed time.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Yeah, it wasn't the best day at the office for spurs today and they'll be without Vertonghen on Wednesday, but I'm still not gonna hold my breath, despite yesterday's improved performance for saints. I think Hughes is definitely on borrowed time.
The missed a trick by not picking up Ranieri when he was available. Be an interesting few weeks though, to see how things play out.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
The missed a trick by not picking up Ranieri when he was available. Be an interesting few weeks though, to see how things play out.
It will be interesting (and nerve-wracking and probably depressing!). I hate seeing us play so badly, especially when we were doing so well a few seasons ago :(

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
It will be interesting (and nerve-wracking and probably depressing!). I hate seeing us play so badly, especially when we were doing so well a few seasons ago :(
Yeah, it seems as if your academy has dried up a bit what with no one making that breakthrough like before. Plus you scouting network has seemed to have gone a bit off kilter in recent times.

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Well, you called it. He's gone

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Big UCL match for Spurs coming up. If we can beat Barca then we’ll definitely take second and make it through to the next round. It’s not completely unthinkable, though Barca are favored. Hopefully they’ll be resting some players. Spurs are still dealing with injuries. I think if PSV manage a draw or victory against Inter, then we just have to match Inter’s result to go through. But I’m not holding my breath for that.

Could be a very good day for me, or a terrible one.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
I would have been happier with a win but Spurs still managed to qualify anyway thanks to Lucas Moura’s equalizing goal and PSV not sucking too bad and pulling off a draw vs Inter

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Wow, what a great match and a much needed home win for Saints against Arsenal. That takes us out of the bottom 3 :) Hopefully it's just what we need to build some confidence and start to turn things round.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Wow, what a great match and a much needed home win for Saints against Arsenal. That takes us out of the bottom 3 :) Hopefully it's just what we need to build some confidence and start to turn things round.
Danny boy at the double :D!!! Looks like your new manager is a breath of fresh air

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Done the Mancs!
Been a ling time coming, putting one over Man U at Anfield and against Mourinho as well. Just outmuscled them and what a sight, Shaq coming off the bench to deliver two hammer blows to make it 3-1 :p

View attachment 17010

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Shaqiri was definitely the super sub for you this afternoon @Ash600 :)

And yeah, what a great return from injury for Danny Ings. The new manager gets the thumbs up (for now). I just hope it wasn't beginners luck lol.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
That's beautiful. I was asleep and totally missed the fact that it was happening. And not only did Arsenal lose, but Burnley are now in relegation position where they belong for the awful style of football they've been playing. I'm pretty annoyed at them for their time wasting yesterday, although it was hilarious to see them suddenly start hurrying once Spurs finally scored in stoppage time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00