Football Premier League 2020-2021 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I'm so happy. It's been a great week to be a Spurs fan. Today put the cherry on top. Man United 1-6 Tottenham. Of course United had to get their penalty in (I didn't expect it in the first minute!), but Spurs recovered well and took advantage of a faltering United team and a weak red card. I do agree that Martial didn't deserve the red, but at the same time I feel like United as a team sort of karmically deserve to have a bad call go against them.

Also was happy to see Son back and scoring... I guess I fell for Mourinho's mind games.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
What the fuck, Liverpool are 4-1 down at Villar at half time. What kind of shithousery is this by them? Fucking slapdash pathetic.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
What the fuck, Liverpool are 4-1 down at Villar at half time. What kind of shithousery is this by them? Fucking slapdash pathetic.
Never learned that keeping a high line would just leave us open at the back. So inevitably we got spanked and went down 7-2 , the first time since 1963 where whe shipped 7 goals in a match. Totally ridiculous performance, 70% possession, 11 shots on target yet were totally mullered. Some may say, "oh but your first choice keeper was injured before the match" or "3 of Villa's goals were down to deflected shots." Doesn't matter, we were shite. End off.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Never learned that keeping a high line would just leave us open at the back. So inevitably we got spanked and went down 7-2 , the first time since 1963 where whe shipped 7 goals in a match. Totally ridiculous performance, 70% possession, 11 shots on target yet were totally mullered. Some may say, "oh but your first choice keeper was injured before the match" or "3 of Villa's goals were down to deflected shots." Doesn't matter, we were shite. End off.
Damn, that sucks. :(
Well, in Belgium, in victory we drink, in defeat we drink even more. *console

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
All bollocks in the Merseyside derby. 2-2 fucking draw. Everton's goalkeeper should've been sent off for GBH on one of our players then VAfuckingR denying us a last gasp winner. Just what part of Mane was offside? Was it his nob or something? Load of toilet.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Happy days, Liverpool deliver a 1-0 thrashing away to Ajax in the opening match of the Champions League. Yeah that's right, we managed to keep a clean sheet inspite of our keeper, Adrian's best intentions to make a right royal fucktard out of things.:)

Baywasp

SF Supporter
Bit of a snooze fest vs. Burnley today, but Sonny came through off another assist from Harry Kane because of course it was. And Harry Kane also had a nice header to clear it off the goal line on a Burnley corner. I was hoping for more goals, but Burnley have been difficult for us to break down sometimes, so I guess I gotta take what I can get. Maybe more goals will come over Royal Antwerp on Thursday.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Tough going and another late show but yet again our new signing, Jota, pops with the goods to grab a 2-1 victory against West Ham. We're not at our fluent best, beset by injuries and defence is shaky to say the least, but the boys are still grinding out the results.

1604173253229.png

Baywasp

SF Supporter
Thank God that international break is over. I think it's excessively injudicious to play those mostly meaningless international matches with the state of the world the way it is.

But anyway, Spurs now in first place, at least until tomorrow, after beating Man City. A lot of Spurs fans seemed to be uncharacteristically confident going into this match, and I was hoping it wasn't going to bite us in the ass. City just couldn't seem to break down our defense too well, and we took better advantage of the chances we had.
I'm excited, even though I know City haven't had as great a start to this season as in the past few.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Thank God that international break is over. I think it's excessively injudicious to play those mostly meaningless international matches with the state of the world the way it is.

But anyway, Spurs now in first place, at least until tomorrow, after beating Man City. A lot of Spurs fans seemed to be uncharacteristically confident going into this match, and I was hoping it wasn't going to bite us in the ass. City just couldn't seem to break down our defense too well, and we took better advantage of the chances we had.
I'm excited, even though I know City haven't had as great a start to this season as in the past few.
I hear you fella, regarding those International games. Why the fuck hold friendlies in a season already compressed as it is? Players are falling down left right and centre with fatigue/stress types of injuries. The administrators deem it perfectly acceptable for players to pick up injuries. To them it's "just collatorel damage." They fail to see it can be avoided.

And fucking Spurs. Mourinho is at it again, 2 shots on target and they both go in. Not the first time this season or during his career where he has pulled of wins like that. City though, they do have a glass jar defensive wise. Hit them hard and they can crack, even more as they have yet to replace Vinny Kompany. Also, for all their tippy tappy stuff in the midfield, they are lacking backup for Augero.

This could be a tight one for the league this season what with so many potential contenders currently being in the mix.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
I hear you fella, regarding those International games. Why the fuck hold friendlies in a season already compressed as it is? Players are falling down left right and centre with fatigue/stress types of injuries. The administrators deem it perfectly acceptable for players to pick up injuries. To them it's "just collatorel damage." They fail to see it can be avoided.
Yeah, there's no need for this shit. And people are getting sick too, like on Ireland and South Korea's teams. It just seems really unnecessarily dangerous in a lot of ways.

Yeah, seems like your manager, "The Brodge," has got them ticking. Lot depends on how they fare with injuries though. But who knows, they might break the bookies again and win the league again.
Doing well seeing as we have a lot of our key players injured.. Liverpool will test us tomorrow but even they are missing key players too cant wait to watch :)

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Doing well seeing as we have a lot of our key players injured.. Liverpool will test us tomorrow but even they are missing key players too cant wait to watch :)
True say, my team have hardly got a defender left. I'm actually half expecting Klopp to call me up. Might not be a bad idea as I don't have any fitness issues. Well lets face it, one cannot have issues over something one doesn't have in the first place. :D

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Before kick-off, I was thinking our home record was under serious threat due to being hit with so many injuries.. But straight from the whistle, the boys were bang on it, putting in a top quality performance to win 3-0 against Leicester, in
Great tribute to the recent passing of Anfield legend, Ray Clemence, by keeping a clean sheet :p

1606082959008.png

Liverpool played well especially their youngsters.. Leicester did crap 😂
Before kick-off, I was thinking our home record was under serious threat due to being hit with so many injuries.. But straight from the whistle, the boys were bang on it, putting in a top quality performance to win 3-0 against Leicester, in
Great tribute to the recent passing of Anfield legend, Ray Clemence, by keeping a clean sheet :p

View attachment 40502

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00