1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

It's odd to think that anything positive could actually go my way but it seems lately that things might be looking up. I say might just in case things should slip and falter. I have faith though that even if they do I'll pick myself back up, dust myself off, and carry on fighting.

Positives:
    Job offers
    Old boyfriend got back in contact
    Possible new boyfriend in the future(not the ex he's married)
    Car is getting set up
    Lost 11 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks
    Going to gym soon
    been writing up a storm
    been taking new and amazing photos
    making plans to go to florida and to UK hopefully by end of year. Gotta visit a few people.
    etc. etc.

Life is odd sometimes. You never know what might come your way if you just smile. It's a beautiful day...go out and smell the fresh air. It's nice. really nice.

2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:) All good stuff. Its great to see positive changes coming through for old friends. :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

aww that's great:smile: i hope it stays looking up for you!

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

That is great, sweetie!! :hug:

5. That's great news Kells!! :biggrin:
    I really hope things continue to look up for you..it's about time for something good to happen for ya. Take care of yourself, and don't give up if things don't seem to be going right again. You know where I am if you need me. :hug:

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

thanks everyone. :hug: means alot.

I'm at peace with alot of my life. I'm trying to come to terms with past issues that I've been through. There will always be that small pang of pain in the pit ofmy heart but it's time I start forgiving people for the things that they've done to me and it's time I start forgiving myself for things I've done. In order for me to be truly happy I need to seriously contemplate my life and where it's headed. I'm hoping with these much needed steps my life continues upward.

I don't wish to lose the dear friends I've made here but I hope to eventually not need to come here much for support anymore but to lean on those friends that I have made.

I love you all
    take care.

7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Go you, very good to see things looking up

8. mfrieler

mfrieler Active Member

:D It's beautiful to hear that, because hope is beautiful.

Always remember that, "Carry on fighting"...

It's the best thing you can do.

I hope these positives bring you the happiness you deserve in your life.