• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

For above all, to thine self be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Yes, I believe we can do that, but don't ask me how cause I"m lost in the wilderness myself right now and don't know where I'm going - but I'm still going and I'm still me...if that makes any sense, probably not tho.

least

the whole Shakespeare quote from Hamlet is something like this: "...this above all else, to thine own self be true, then thou can'st not be false to any man..." I like Hamlet.

If we don't know who we are, how can we be true to ourselves, except by going around telling people "I don't know who I am or what I'm doing"?
Maybe I'm not in the best place to comment on that.
Just my two cents, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00