For all who know me and care

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASkylitDrive

Which I'm sure isn't many.
I wont make anymore threads I promise. This is my last.

I'm tired of the suffering. I'm buckling under it. Two of my closest friends oded...and it snapped something inside of me.
I'm planning on ending it, and this is in all seriousness. This is not for attention or some dramatic plea. I honestly want to close my eyes and never wake up.

I'm waiting until I hear word about my friends, whether they are okay or not. Now that could be tomorrow or a few weeks. Who knows.

I'm sorry for all the trouble and drama I caused.

i don't know you, but i care. i'm sorry for what your going through and i can relate
i hope that you can talk to someone where you are or on here before you make any decisions
i'm here if you wan't to talk

Shelbi, hun :hugs:
I can understand that you are going through a lot of pain right now, but i'm asking you to hold on..Things will get better for you, and you deserve them too.
If theres anything you need to talk about just PM me okay? Cause i'll always be willing to listen to you hun
Take care

Like I said on Skype, I can't talk you out of this despite as much as I would like too..The decision is yours to make, but I just hope you make the right one.
You are stronger than you think. Right now you're feeling crap, feeling like this only effects your thoughts, therefore you don't realise how strong you actually are.
The fact that you have already survived through so much proves that you are Strong. I know that right now you must be doubting your strength, but please hun just try and hang on.
There are so many people around on here that care about you and im sure that its the same in real also.

Just know that if you do go ahead with this, you will be sorely missed.

Take care and try to hang in there. PM me if you need to talk :hug:

ASkylitDrive

Thanks alot...I feel a little better but got some really bad news.

One I've been lied to about what I was partially suicidal about. It appears my friend didn't od, that he claimed he did. It upsets me greatly to be played like that.

Also, there are rumors going around that kids are bringing guns to school...I'm honestly scared. Pure fear.

After distracting myself on skype with a couple really amazing people (including you Lucy.) I didn't do much but simple harming as a release. Idk how long I'm honestly going to last. I still feel very very low.

I'm also terrified for school tomorrow. I'm going to ask my father if I can stay home because of the threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00