For anyone who cares

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Needing Reason, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've decided I am going to end it. I've stolen my dad's pistol and I'm going to shoot myself.

But that's not all.

I have also made personalized messages for about 40 of the 75 kids in my grade that i hate or have a problem with. Before I've done the deed I will put all of the messages into envolopes and seal them. I will then leave a note to give all the individuals addresed their messages.

The messages reveal some deep shit that I've noticed about people as well as dispelling some misconceptions about myself. Most if not all of the people will be hurt by these messages considering that most of these people are close and unexposed to shock being in a rich private school. I've wanted to burn bridges with these people for so long and now is the time I will finally be satisfied.

I will wait untill a week where nothing bad has happened to me to finally go through with it. This will keep the bitches who will probobly make fun of me from stealing credit for my death by doing something to me. It is a tad ironic that the day I die will be the one week that things will have gone well.

Considering I don't have one of these weeks very often it might be awhile untill I actually do it so I will have more of a chance to think this through and perfect it more or stop altogether if somthing changes.

But at least after all this I will be free.

2. Barwell

Barwell Active Member

No - Don't think like that. PM me or give me an email at the adress below.

We can help you, but we need you to help us aswell.

thank you
    Barwell

3. mourningseraph

mourningseraph Well-Known Member

Hey :hug: please talk to us and let us know if there is anything we can do to help. If you need someone to listen please don't hesitate to pm me.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Yes please talk to us.
    Why do you have to die to burn those bridges?

5. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

You don't have to do this, you really don't.
    please think carefully about this.

I'm here if you need to talk :hug:

6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm saddened to hear your tale and it is clear you have been having a hard time but please reconsider. I don't know how old you are but guess you must be young because you talk about school. How much longer do you have to go there because a better way of escaping the people who are giving you a hard time is just to forget them once you leave. Killing yourself will not leave you free it will just leave you dead. I'm glad you have found the forum and I hope people here will be able to give you the help and support you need to come through these tough times. Don't let these people beat you. Best wishes S.

7. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

deleted.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
  8. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

snow is right... the best revenge is to succeed DESPITE the arses who kicked you down... use the forum to talk to us please? we can help you

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

How are you feeling today? :hug:

10. HateMeToday

HateMeToday Active Member

I'm guessing you're in highschool? Well highschool ends you know, you won't always feel like this and you can leave those people behind, of course, from experience i know that the things you go through won't go away, they stick with you always, but things change, your mind changes constantly especially at a younger age, if you're below the age of 25 your brain is not fully matured, i'm only 17, maybe i'll stay around till i'm 25 just to see if i think differently at that age. Once you're done with school you can start over, be who you want, you can move to another country if you want pick up a nickname, be free.

11. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

Couldn't put it better myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.