For anyone who's interested i guess

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by TheGirlWithTheBrokenSmile, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellooo All, im Chelsea and im 16 :) i live in England and im new here..i just thought i would introduce myself, im not really good at talking about myself:blink: but if there is anything u would like to know just ask!

well i'll try say something brief about why im here, im kind of depressed, i get it quite a lot but ive been sufferin for a while now with it and my thoughts can get quite graphic when it comes to suicide, but ive always been told that theyre nothing and people are suffering more than me elsewhere and that i won't go through with it. Im not very good atexplainin how i feel, i find it hard trusting people, but i know that this is a good place to start as im making myself suffer more because i'm scared to go to the doctors:sad: I recently admitted to somebody who is in a support group at my college that i'm depressed, but it just kind of slipped out...i kind of regret it now but i don't know why:huh:

sorry if ive rhymed on a bit too much! moving on... im a girl who likes to laugh and has a sense of humour! but it only appears when i'm in front of people, like even though i want them to know how i really feel, this front automatically stops me from doing so...i know there will be a lot of people here who know how i feel! i probably just sound stupid sooo i guess that will be all!

thanks for taking the time out to read this, it is appreciated!

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi chelsea

welcome to the forum hun, well if you are after help, support and understanding with no judgements made then you are in the right place.

please feel free to pm me or anyone who offers if you need to talk or just get things off your chest.

take care and stay safe

andy xx

3. Thanks a lot:smile: I didn't know whether to join at first. people go on at me as if i'm fine, but at the end of the day it's me who knows how i feel isn't it? Sooo i thought it was best that i did, but thank u:smile: xxx

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

your most welcome chelsea

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey there and welcome to SF Chelsea!

6. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I hope you find the support and friendship that you deserve on here. Because no matter how big or how small your problems, there will always be someone to help you through them when things seem hopeless. Feel free to PM me if you need to rant

Take care
    :hug:

7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :smile:

8. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Hi chelsea, welcome to the forum. I`m like you, i always have a smile for the world, but not for me. I don`t trust most of people either, because people hurts people. But you came here, where people doesn`t need to hurt because they`ve been hurted before, So what we do is try to help each other so we can go on, and to get a smile for ourselves. I hope you feel confortable here, and if you ever need anything here we are:)

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to SF:smile:

10. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Hi Chelsea, welcome. There's alot of nice people here, and everyone's available if you just wanna vent.

Take care :smile:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Chelsea. I am glad you decided to join us and introduce yourself. We are lucky to have you as part of our community. Take care and I hope to see you around. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2007
  12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

13. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum:)

15. Thank u everyone:smile: I can already see that there are a lot of nice people here! and hopefully i will fit in well. i'll also try to help where help is needed. thank u all again. xx

16. GypsyGirl

GypsyGirl Well-Known Member

:hug: Welcome! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.