For fun : Small Confessions

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Old_Man_Kensey, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old_Man_Kensey

Old_Man_Kensey Well-Known Member

Is there any little thing that you do but you avoid letting other people find out?Are there funny things about you ?Any interesting confessions?

For example, i hate my hair....I can wastemore than one hour trying to fix it but it s pointless, coz i can only make it worse!!!As a result, when i get out i get all those strange looks:shy:

I also collect ALL kinds of tickets. Airplane tickets, bus tickets, cinema, theater tickets, concert tickets,etc.I really have no idea why..

Can t think of anything else right now....
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni can't stand not to know a secret, will run around like a puppy trying to find it out :laugh:
    I will pick up wrapped pressies and smell em and rattle em trying to work out what's inside (it's the secret thing all over again :laugh: )
    I sing at my pets :blink: :unsure: :eek:hmy: :laugh:
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I sing to my pets too...I have different songs I've made up for my dog and cat...they each have several :tongue:
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'll move this to the Coffee House - it's more appropriate there :)
  5. Syd

Syd Guest

Sometimes I start freestyle rapping in the car or while no one else is around. (or when drunk)
  6. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

i like women.....strange right?
  7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Dear God Peanut..we are twins :eek:hmy: :laugh: I make up songs for each pet too :laugh: Parrots have been on-line and bought earplugs..I found bird plops on me credit card :laugh:
  8. Esmeralda

Haha Terry! I thought I was the only one! My dog knows all his songs and gets really excited whenever I start singing...I like to think my cat appreciates my musical stylings too, but she's not as emotive as the dog :laugh:
  9. Terry

:laugh: :laugh: my cat just raises an cats have eyebrows:blink: :unsure:
  10. Esmeralda

I know mine does...she cocks her head like I'm making a fool of myself...which I most certainly am :laugh:
  11. Terry

12. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I dance with my cat :hiding: (I take her in my arms and dance around the livingroom, also singing)
  13. Terry

yep done that too :laugh: (see scars on arms from cat claws :mad: :laugh: )
  14. Sa Palomera

better than scars on boobs from cat :laugh:
  15. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Me just cried on skype :hiding:
  16. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

When my first customer this am asked me how I was when I arrived at their house I honestly replied, "still sick". She made me go home so I could rest... and I didn't argue with her and insist on staying and working tho I need the money:sad: So I went home and had another cup of coffee and sat on the porch in the sunshine watching the dogs sleeping in the front yard.
  17. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

I enjoy playing the piano when I'm wearing just a sheet.
  18. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

OMG!, i do that too hun!!
  19. Sa Palomera

oh well then I guess all cool people do that eh :wink:
  20. Old_Man_Kensey

Old_Man_Kensey Well-Known Member

haha...i fight with my dog....She likes tough games and i enjoy it as well coz she s the only being on earth i could beat!!!

I take my guitar and go over to my sis' s room to play coz she s got this huge mirror...I can waste a good 30-45 mins just marvelling at what a cool rockstar i could become

I also sing or hum loudly while walking down the street and i ve got a really awful voice:hiding:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.