For girls....favourite item of make up

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I went a bit crazy this week and spent the money I would have spent on smoking (i quit) on make up. I bought MAC studio fix foundation, MAC blusher and REVLON lip sticks and eye liners. My favourite item of make up is the studio fix foundation, what is your favourite item of make up?

[​IMG]

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I love all kinds of makeup...lol it's impossible to pick just one! I like anything pink or light colored, I can't wear really dark or bright colors because I have such fair skin. I prefer lipgloss to lipstick, I don't like wearing waterproof makeup because it takes forever to take it off. I like anything shimmery and colors that make my best features stand out.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

The basics...concealer, loose mineral powder, eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick/gloss. I usually go for the anti-allergy brands.

Except for mascara. It's not anti-allergy, but I don't react to it. My mascara is my guilty pleasure - Christian Dior - I got one of those mini samples of it once. I always used to say that designer makeup is all BS and same old crap as other brands. I was wrong. The CD mascara is lovely - no clumps, globs, or itchy eyes. Doesn't smear for hours and hours, but washes off easily. Ahhh. *bats lashes* :)

Fun thread, Petal. Thanks. :)

4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am in love with my very red lipstick from Rimmel London's 'Kate Moss' collection...

My 'basics' are an eyeliner pen, Rimmel London's 'Scandal Eyes' is a favourite because it's easy to apply, any good mascara and then the lipstick. Sometimes I add a little colour in the form of eye shadow but not always.

5. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I have a bunch of clinique makeup that I was kindly sent and it is really good. I had huge problems putting makeup on for ages - hurt my eyes and I cried constantly, but this is fab. I wear it 5 days a week at work now and no alergies or weepy eyes at all.

If nothing else, foundation and mascara and tinted lip balm I think makes all the difference. I also have a lipstick from Rimmel I love from their nudes collection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.