• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

For God Sake Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bother coming to the UK for a job in journalism - the lack of work and flouting of moral rights is one of the many reason I want to kill myself. I'm a professional photographer/photojournalist and we get paid less now than we did in 1980!

sunshinesunny

Don't bother coming to the UK for a job in journalism - the lack of work and flouting of moral rights is one of the many reason I want to kill myself. I'm a professional photographer/photojournalist and we get paid less now than we did in 1980!

Is it with UK only or does it go with the profession generally all over

sunshinesunny

it is perpetual torment for me. It wont stop for it is being perpetrated by the evil folks. Why my understanding always gets undermined whenever i try and think about my problems. How does whis viciouos circle really work?

Viper

I have next to no knowledge when it comes to this stuff. But if it is really that bad, it seems like you should get outta there. It doesn't matter, where but leave. Who would you be leaving behind if you do end up going somewhere else?

sunshinesunny

how do such things really work. I mean how to people collude and antagonise their victims. Exactly what mind sets and social structures are involved.

sunshinesunny

dude jsut come to america were assholes but we probably wouldn't kill you ;]
america is much better than pakistan and so is canada and europe. I wish i had a plan on exactly how to make it happen. I am too depressed and my verves are way too shaky to work out a plan of escape for me. I wanna escape and build my life i wish i could take revenge on those people. For that i need to be string and powerful but how exactly am i going to do it?

Esmeralda

Sunny, if you are really serious about immigration, maybe you can seek asylum in the US. Try the US State Department website for info on immigration and naturalization. I believe I've posted this before on another of your threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00