For God Sake Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinesunny

i need to get out of pakistan right away
i am being brutally oppressed mentally physically and socially. They are dirty people and they are in collusion. My mother is again being a scourge to me. she is a wicked woman she has neighbours oppressing me now. I have no support what so ever.

Their policy is to deliberately and blatantly provoke and persecute. They have made me a target victim.
<mod edit: Robin - fundraising is not allowed on this site>

Last edited by a moderator:

sunshinesunny

how do i get out of pak i just need to get the hell out of here. There is no reason why i should live here and there is every reason to leave.

sunshinesunny

alternatively pelase inform me of some job that may enable me to leave this country immediately. My english is relatively better than my other faculties. Any job related to english please help me.

sunshinesunny

i can drive and have some functional acquaintance with computers. My qualifaications is Bachelo9rs in business admin with 90 credit hours. i need peace of mind to build my career and life. Its too much deliberate instability here with me.

sunshinesunny

though pakistan is not an easy place to live for any one but with me the problmes are many fold. Every one has some backing here and vagabonds dominate the civil society it is not an easy place for a gentle man to live. and with a naieve idealist like me the odds are staggering. My family helps people against me and people in turn help them suppress me.

If i tolerate and stay silent they say he is obstinate and would not budge and if i react and protest they say i am an outlaw. They have the preenailly corrupt police involved but even they admitted before me that i was being wronged but they may well kill me as and when my family hands me over to them. I am an able person and they are just too jealous to see me progress and be free so all the time they keep on spawning the webs of their intrigues and dirty mean tactics.

I was naieve in beliving that if i try to persue ideals be alturistic and totally moral then they would stop tormenting me for i will have the moral high ground. The more good i become the more evil they would call me. For them selves they are agonisingly corrput and mean.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
For God's sake Sunny cross over into India. At least there u can get on your feet without fear of arrest.

sunshinesunny

crossing over to india . That would be falling out of the frying pan into fire. India is no different besides it won't help. Pakistanis would accuse me of being an indian agent so india is not at all an option since there is chronic enemosity and tention between the two states . I need to go to a free society some where there is rule of law and one can find peace and traquility. May be some where like middle east, dubai or europe and the west for that matter.

sunshinesunny

very few people favour me and they are mostly educated ones but the wast uneducated society is with them and they derive pelasure out of my suffering

sunshinesunny

no i wont tell my self any lies nomore. I need to stop this if i wont no one will. they want me to allow them to keep oppressing me. They say i was an unwated child and that there is no one to help me against them. they know it and they are using it against me.

B

bombeni

Who wants to kill you? If you cross to India, is there no type of foreign agency that would help you?

there are Red Cross stations in India, i am sure they would help as much as reasonably possible, Indai I am sure does have some refugee standing

TG123

Oh My God This Is Too Much

First They Runined My Education Health And Social Life
Now They Want To Fight Me And Kill Me
Sunny,
I don't know what to say. All I can say is I am praying for you and I hope you manage to get out safely! Is it possible for you to contact the UNHCR?

Please let me know what is going on with you, I feel so angry at myself not being able to do anything to help you.

I hope you will be fine and am keeping you in my prayers.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

sunshinesunny

crossing the indian broder may well mean crossing the line of life. india itself has an unenviable human rights record. could i get a journalism or related job involving the use of english langauge to finally set my self free of this never ending circle of being provoked and forced to take the persecution. Today this bastard of a neighbour came insulted me just because this woman who is my mother was provoking me into an argument. They make jestures at each other and thats totally unbearable. What kind of a person am I. Totally alone since birth just absorbing it all ever since. I try hard to fight the gloom and depression that it brings but it all shows on the face tell tale signs of a thousand scars at heart. what ever i do i just do not want to die and be burried in pakistan. If you ask me i would say yes i hate pakistan and i hate the society here for thats what its worth i no longer have any illusions about the sacred beloved mother land. My mother has proven my worst enemy and this so called mother land has done every thing to make sure that I keep suffering. ThATS How mean the people are here. I dont want money , power or cranial love . All I long for is tranquil calm to finally lay rest to my ever tense nerves. Peace at mind and peace at heart. I just want to live freely for once before i die.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
India has a better record on human rights than Pakistan. Many people have fled Pakistan and India has taken them in. There are call service jobs in India if you can speak english, know its not quite what you were looking for as a career but at least would pay the rent and feed you till you get on your feet.

sunshinesunny

never thought of ever moving to india. They have racial and religious biases besides i dont like india. there is too much poverty there and i am not if it will help me. moving to middle east or europe might help. Could i get some journalism related job with this 90 credit hours of BBA. I dont want to recede again into the long periods of Gloom and depression. I must get a job enabling me to move out. i am searching for jobs please inform me if you happen to know of any available ones.

sunshinesunny

indian society is no differnt from that of pakistan. It would be like moving from one pakistan into the other. who would accept me there. police is as terrible in india as is in pakistan. and crossing the border with rangers on both sides eager to shoot any thing moving.

sunshinesunny

Things are not at all good. My father died in an accident four months ago. Though he was under the influence of my mother but never the less he had a soft corner for me in his heart and i know he was the only person to be jenuinely happy at my success but over all he lined up with mother and her group. There was a little support while he was alive. Now its all gone i got no oprtion but to leave this country. There is no hope of any betterment in my condition since this state itself is hopelessly corrupt. I appear a normal attractive person. but these people keep on forcing their mean oppression on me. I feel bad about clamouring about my problems here when there are people in even terrible circumstances. I just need little assistance with leav ing this place. My nerves are shaky and my confidence has dwindled. Look they are mean and they are jealous and they will keep doing this until or unless i grow strong enough to break their faces. Thats what they want and thats what i want to give them. Give the bastards a taste of their own medicine. They understand no other language. They have no value for higer morals and lofty ideals. The more good you become the more evil they would call you. The east pakistanis did not submit to their tyranny and they were ruthelessly persected by the bastards here. What they did was absolutely right. They looked through the fallacious religeous and national affliations and stood for their rights and humiliated these bastards with poetic justice. No wonder why pakistan has such a bad repute throughout the world. Pakistanis would say its just the people who are evil here pakistan is an entitiy with sanctity. Total bull shit the society and the system here is inextricably linked with the state and the criminals rule here make the laws with loop holes and commit heineous crimes in the society for they are supported protected and nurtured by the corrput state. It is a rogue state and a patheic failure. An insult to human dignity and democratic values in the 21st century.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00