for guys out there, or gals (adult content)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Izziebabystar, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

i was with my bf last night and we were pleasureing each other oraly
    he sed he wanted more so i went to get a comdom
    but when i cam back all of like 30 seconds later
    he started to go floppy and couldnt get hard again
    was it somthing i did?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
  2. Lennie

Lennie Well-Known Member

Had he been drinking alcohol? Had he been taking (legal or illegal) drugs? Tired? Stressed? Had the moment passed? There's lots of things that can affect a males penis.

I would have to say that seems as it was him that initiated that he wanted more, I very much doubt that it became flaccid because of you. Plus you got it up in the first place, so I would again have to say it wasn't because of you. :smile:
  3. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

nope he doesnt drink
    he doesnt take drugs
    but he has been realy tired latly
    and hes probly stressed becuase of me
  4. Rockster

Rockster Guest

its not your fault hun, sometimes it is due to stress, tiredness or just something in his mind worrying him or something, not your fault
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Has happened to me and a lot of guys. It's most likely not you.
  6. Hmm... Drugs don't affect me in that way. Specifically, the one drug which usually I take about once every week.

Anyways, maybe he came while you were gone and perhaps he cleaned himself before you returned, but he didn't want to tell you because of potential disappointment.
  7. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

Mr Banana has a mind of his own :tongue: Sometimes minuses as well as plusses to that one :biggrin:

These things happen sometimes, the moment "goes". Instead of comes :tongue:.........not to say that the position cannot be recovered, but if the desire as well as the mechanicals has also waned then not so easy. or fun.

Probably do always have a reason(s) (as already mentioned) but IMO as long as not happening every time best all round not to get too hung up on it (from his point of view) and not take it personally (from your viewpoint) as things can get self perpetuating from over thinking / worrying :sad:........sometimes "sh#t happens" :sad::tongue:

Could be worse :eek:hmy:, my pet frustration is Mr Banana being unable to "fire" - or go back to sleep :wink: - for me seemed to be a booze related thing :rolleyes: