for no reason

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Morgana, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgana

Morgana Well-Known Member

i'm suicidal for no reason. -blinks- it's like i woke up this morning, i was fine, and then a few hours later, i became overwhelmed with the desire to step into the middle of the sun.

...and the best part is how it's suicide prevention week this week.

this is really annoying, though, and makes me wish i was on medication because i have no fecking reason to be suicidal and yet i am anyway and feel like a gigantic worthless failure of a human being and like falling in a black hole would be infinitely preferable to life. i don't like this. :<
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i hope the feelings go away

has this happened before?

what did you do to get round it
  3. Morgana

thank you. <3

no, is the weird thing. i've never been suicidal just out of the blue before. there's always been some sort of preceding reason, even if that reason was small. :/

i mean, i know i'm not going to act on it? at least for now? but that's not really much of a comfort. ^^;
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you can talk to your doctor today could be medical reasons why you are so low get a medical done let your doctor know
  5. Morgana

i don't have a doctor right now. :S

i know a therapist i want to see, but getting in to see him is probably going to take months.
  6. Morgana

:S can't help but think how hilariously ironic it would be to commit suicide this week.

ffff. :S brain, stop that at once. :(
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Therapist cannot diagnose you you need to go to a walk in clinic then and get a medical doctor to do some blood test to rule out any medical reasons w hy you are so depressed could be thryroid problems low hemoglobin and so much more you need to get checked out
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.