1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Pete (h2osmack)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by RainbowChaser, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

A thread for Pete (if it wasn't obvious enough already).

~*~​

Thanks for being there for me hunny. You're a truely amazing person, with a huge heart and a gift for helping people feel great. I don't know what you do to make people feel as good as you make everyone else feel, but I wish I did so I could do it to you, you deserve to feel great!

It was great meeting you the other week and I hope I can see you again soon (only this time we should drag Fee along, so she doesn't get angry again :wink:)

2. birdy

birdy Well-Known Member

yay for h2o!
    thanks soooo much for having been there for me! really helped me a lot! you are a great person!

3. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

:shy: Cheers :shy:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We have not had the chance to chat a whole bunch, but i have read your posts around the forum. I think you are fantastical. :hug:

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

WATER you are an incredible person. Stay sweet and stay awesome :hug:

6. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

You seem like a really nice guy Pete (as I observed that time, you're not a psycho. I'm so full of compliments, me) and it's a shame we won't get to meet next month :( Still, hopefully there will be another time :)
    :hug:

7. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I would have loved to have gone but i'm getting surgicalised on the 16th. But defo next time :hug:
    Thanks for all your kind words. It's means a hell of a lot. So embarassed hehe :shy:

8. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

I have met him recently and I can say he's such a sweetie ! His friends are so lucky to have that treasure, and very proud ! :smile:

Good luck in your surgery Pete :wink:

9. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Okay, because I can embarrass you more*, I gladly will :tongue:

You're an amazing guy. So thoughtful. That flower you bought me made my day - no-one's ever given me a flower just like that before and it meant alot to me.

I hope you're okay hunny :hug:

* That and this thread needs bumping IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.