For Pete (h2osmack)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by RainbowChaser, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

A thread for Pete (if it wasn't obvious enough already).

~*~​

Thanks for being there for me hunny. You're a truely amazing person, with a huge heart and a gift for helping people feel great. I don't know what you do to make people feel as good as you make everyone else feel, but I wish I did so I could do it to you, you deserve to feel great!

It was great meeting you the other week and I hope I can see you again soon (only this time we should drag Fee along, so she doesn't get angry again :wink:)

2. birdy

birdy Well-Known Member

yay for h2o!
    thanks soooo much for having been there for me! really helped me a lot! you are a great person!

3. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

:shy: Cheers :shy:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We have not had the chance to chat a whole bunch, but i have read your posts around the forum. I think you are fantastical. :hug:

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

WATER you are an incredible person. Stay sweet and stay awesome :hug:

6. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

You seem like a really nice guy Pete (as I observed that time, you're not a psycho. I'm so full of compliments, me) and it's a shame we won't get to meet next month :( Still, hopefully there will be another time :)
    :hug:

7. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I would have loved to have gone but i'm getting surgicalised on the 16th. But defo next time :hug:
    Thanks for all your kind words. It's means a hell of a lot. So embarassed hehe :shy:

8. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

I have met him recently and I can say he's such a sweetie ! His friends are so lucky to have that treasure, and very proud ! :smile:

Good luck in your surgery Pete :wink:

9. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Okay, because I can embarrass you more*, I gladly will :tongue:

You're an amazing guy. So thoughtful. That flower you bought me made my day - no-one's ever given me a flower just like that before and it meant alot to me.

I hope you're okay hunny :hug:

* That and this thread needs bumping IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.