• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

for someone around

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

someonearound

ME

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

I should SPIT on myself.

I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!

I wish I could see myself in front of me. I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!

I would suggest not standing infront of any mirrors, I often feel like you and well last time, my mirror didnt survive. >.< Why do you hate yourself ? Wanna talk about it ? In my experience there are so many people in the world that will / could hate you, why would you want to join in ? Hate is such a heavy burden, if you wanna talk about it, im here to listen! Pm...Msn...Email...whatever you like. And i've pretty much experienced it all, felt all sorts of feelings, I dont know if i can help you, but i know i can try...

^_^ Talk to ya sooon...

S

someonearound

It's ok, I am better now.
I did something yesterday AGAIN, these last days I did many stupid things, and I am just FED UP with myself, but never mind.
Thanks so much for your support, I really appreciate it!!!
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00