For the girlies, your dream man?

Cooki

For me it's someone who likes helping and who would order food for me if I'm not able to open my mouth in front of other people. Someone who is serious with me, who wouldn't just throw me away like an old toy after some time. Faithful, trustworthy. About my hight or slightly taller, not too much. He should definitely be smart and older than I am; I don't like talking to stupid people.

Frances M

Mountain Woman
I don't really have a long list. I just want the man I met three and a half years ago back. Sigh.
Fun to be with, shared interests, same desire for simple solitary life in the woods/mountains, love for pets...someone I can count on and trust without doubt.
Someone who will take me seriously, listen to me talk and not be mean to me when he can't control his own emotions.
He might still be in there, I'm hoping.

Piexes

weirdo in a good way. kinda hot. rude, funny. smart, smartass. must be ok with how weird & dramatic i get, & has absurdist & dry humor. compatible sense of humor is important, and humor helps ground me...and emotional maturity, that must be present...bluh

Well I have my dream man. At least I hope I still have.
But not quite sure how to describe it, since he was just the one for me when I saw him. He is perfect to me.
He makes me happy and whenever I'm with him, I have no bad thoughts. He makes me smile. And he cares. He just is everything I ever wanted.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00