For the heartbroken who can't get over it

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by redemption, Feb 20, 2010.

1. redemption

redemption Active Member

I dont know what to do anymore I feel dead inside, getting panic attacks when I dont know how to deal with it, start hyperventilating, crying, heart starts pounding. It's starting to feel like the borderline to obsession and I dont know how to stop it, can't stop sending unanswered cell texts, not even getting a negative response, I dont know what to do anymore. I need help

2. unaffected

unaffected Member

Yea tell me about it 5 months on i still cant get over my ex i love her so much but shes moved on big time now like i never even existed to make matters worse and give me even more sickaning feelings i found out 2 days ago shes pregant i also saw a picture of her new n very ugly looking bf.
    Ever since we broke up i havent had the energy or the confidence to try and date anybody.
    All i get from everybody is move on thats how life is its not fair after all the wonderfull moments i spent wid her i cant get her our of my mind and i cry about it every 3 days or so i sit in my room and cry thats all i can do i am so depresed that i dont knw what to do with myself.
    I cant seem to trust women now or to scared someone will do the same shit 2 me i really want to move on but cant.
    any ideas or tips

3. redemption

redemption Active Member

I have the confidence to date other people, but I dont want it, everytime I talk to someone else I wanna puke, there's only one person I want, really thought she was the one I've always been looking for.

4. unaffected

unaffected Member

Just after i split up with my ex i tryied going out with this one cute girl and i was getting excatly the same thing.
    I was feeling like i couldnt be bothered to put in the effort with this girl i was thinking to myself why should i put in the effort if i hardly know you i fealt like i was cheating on my ex i fealt sick inside like my stomach was getting twisted i couldnt connect with this girl because i had no great memories.
    At the end of the night i kissed her but fealt nothing i just couldnt understand why so i tryied kissing her more times but still i couldnt feel a thing which made me even feel worse.
    After this i didnt really contact her i spent the whole week thinking about my ex next time i saw that girl she was flirting with another guy.
    I asked her why she didnt tell me if she was seeing someone she said she wasnt but thought i didnt like her so she found a bloke who did.
    Everybody now says i was a fool to mess up my changes with her but in all honesty i still only had my love set on one woman.
    I really hope i dont becaume like that guy in the film Wuthering Heights honestly that film made me cry.

5. redemption

redemption Active Member

I'm feeling like the guy in "500 days of summer", just OD a lil bit on ritalins so it's a lil better now but I hear that ritalin wearing off is supposed to be depressing so dont look forward to that