For the love of everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by just_confused, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just_confused

just_confused Member

The thoughts of suicide in my head have doubled in the last 2 days, I have a son who is sleeping in the room near me and that is the only thing that has been stopping me, the thought of him coming out and me being dead, but IT WONT STOP WHAT THE **** DO I DO TO STOP IT!!!!!
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Are you receiving any professional help for your depression and suicidal thoughts? Doctor/therapy/psych?
    If you're not,I'd strongly suggest you do so. Please don't try and cope with this alone.You need support.
    Keep talking to us :hug:
  3. just_confused

just_confused Member

Well i really dont want to go to any professional, because of my career, I dont it to get messed up, not to mention I am a single father, and i dont know how they would take it if I am the only care for my son and feel depressed. I dont know, ill get past this like I always do, just takes time and some days are worse than others.
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'm truly sorry to hear of your situation and I'm sure glad you are thinking about your son. There are many who are only still with us because they have a family. Also, I know what you're saying about getting help and having it leak out somehow.

I don't know where you live, but there are confidentiality laws regarding therapy in the U.S. If you can, maybe you should consult an attorney, because in some way, they may see it as a positive that you are taking steps to get help. I don't know enough about your situation to advise you specifially but if you want to talk privately you can send me a pm.

Hope you find some solace and advice here. Welcome to SF.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.