For the love of god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnB

I'm so sick of trying to fill out 3-6 applications a day and filling out 3 crappy cover letters a day, only to get no call!

I think I've applied to about 30-50 jobs since the end of March. I just don't understand what people want from me!

None but one of my friends (Who DO have jobs) feel sympathetic about my plight anymore, and say that I don't try hard enough. But they don't understand how completely stressful it is just having to go through a stupid online assessment...or being answered by scams, or not getting anything back.

My family isn't sympathetic either. They don't help me, and they remind me of how little money I have left to support myself.

I don't even like being in this house! I feel like I'm sitting here doing nothing productive but filling out applications for jobs that will never hire me, while trying to get through that friend thing. I'm going nuts right now.

I need a sign that I'll be able to make some money without resorting to obtaining it illegally. I have an interview tomorrow, but I'm terrified that I'll botch that up too.

That's my rant.

DawnB

Thanks everybody. :)

I ended up late to an interview because of my grandmother, but they do want me in for a second one, and I just got called in for an interview with someone else tomorrow. :) I really hope someone hires me.

lachrymose27

God damn thats how i feel about it too. Hope you get through the second interview successfully. :)

I'm so sick of trying to fill out 3-6 applications a day and filling out 3 crappy cover letters a day, only to get no call!

I think I've applied to about 30-50 jobs since the end of March. I just don't understand what people want from me!

None but one of my friends (Who DO have jobs) feel sympathetic about my plight anymore, and say that I don't try hard enough. But they don't understand how completely stressful it is just having to go through a stupid online assessment...or being answered by scams, or not getting anything back.

My family isn't sympathetic either. They don't help me, and they remind me of how little money I have left to support myself.

I don't even like being in this house! I feel like I'm sitting here doing nothing productive but filling out applications for jobs that will never hire me, while trying to get through that friend thing. I'm going nuts right now.

I need a sign that I'll be able to make some money without resorting to obtaining it illegally. I have an interview tomorrow, but I'm terrified that I'll botch that up too.

That's my rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00