For the record about that last thread

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by justMe7, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Those last two comments were switched. He decided to delete his last post after I responded to it, then re-post it after mine. With a cute little jab and a lock.
    http://www.suicideforum.com/showthr...-too-stupid-to-control-what-we-give-you/page4

Why lock it? We were done talking, maybe someone else had something to contribute? It's a very serious issue concerning the state of affairs over here in Europe.

*edit* nm the threads been temporarily re-opened and I've reposted this in it. This thread can be deleted if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Nothing was switched. If it is acceptable to take things to a personal level here then so be it. Hopefully it can return though to a discussion of opinions. I realize that a lot of folks think the government is always out to get everybody. I support safety regardless.

3. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

You are seriously unreal and full of sly jabs. Let alone trying to make a crazy cliche comment with " the governments out to get them". Just stop and go participate in threads that you have something productive to add.

Your last post was made after the one where I quoted you. I then responded to that post. You then deleted your post, and re-posted it after my post. Grow up.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

This thread borders on flaming. I am closing it. Please be courteous and respectful in future posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.