1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the record about that last thread

Discussion in 'Opinions, Beliefs, & Points of View' started by justMe7, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Those last two comments were switched. He decided to delete his last post after I responded to it, then re-post it after mine. With a cute little jab and a lock.
    http://www.suicideforum.com/showthr...-too-stupid-to-control-what-we-give-you/page4

Why lock it? We were done talking, maybe someone else had something to contribute? It's a very serious issue concerning the state of affairs over here in Europe.

*edit* nm the threads been temporarily re-opened and I've reposted this in it. This thread can be deleted if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Nothing was switched. If it is acceptable to take things to a personal level here then so be it. Hopefully it can return though to a discussion of opinions. I realize that a lot of folks think the government is always out to get everybody. I support safety regardless.

3. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

You are seriously unreal and full of sly jabs. Let alone trying to make a crazy cliche comment with " the governments out to get them". Just stop and go participate in threads that you have something productive to add.

Your last post was made after the one where I quoted you. I then responded to that post. You then deleted your post, and re-posted it after my post. Grow up.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

This thread borders on flaming. I am closing it. Please be courteous and respectful in future posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.