For the record *Swearing - Don't like it then don't read this post*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Saoirse, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

For the record, I am a ****, a bastard, a fucking dickhead, a drunk (but don't be fooled in thinking I'm drunk now, I haven't had a drink) and fucking patronising lazy shit.

I'm an attention seeker. ME? I don't have a fucking problem, no fucking stress, not fucking mad at all. I'm just a fucking odd little attention seeker. Exactly fucking that.

I'm the biggest bastard in Ireland you'll ever have the misfortune of fucking talking to. I am a fucking loner, I am a fucking angry bastard that will fucking make you hate me and i'll enjoy making you hate me. I like being alone, I like living in my own wee fucking world.

I can sit here and play solitare all fucking day to shitty ass music that should have been fucking stopped before it got to the public but I don't give a fuck. I like it anyway.

I can not talk to anyone for days or weeks on end and live in my own wee imagination. I DO NOT FUCKING CARE.

Okkk people, say it along with me BARRY DOES NOT FUCKING CARE.

Well thank you group. I feel we have -really- done some good with our therapy session today. I hope you all join us next week, same bat time, same bat channel (insert shitty weird jaws copying crap batman theme music)

Just leave me alone in my own world, I don't need people, friends, family, hugs, bloody 'life partners'. I just need to be left in my own wee world so I can dwell on my own madness, laugh at myself, talk to myself, fucking replay my life over and over and over and over and over in my mind. Day in day out. I do not want to get better. I do not need to get better I need to be left in my own world. Someone make me a KEEP OUT YE BASTARDS - BEWARE OF THE MIDGET PADDY sign

Have a nice day now. :wink:

Oh and p.s From writing this I also realize i'm a hyporit aswell :biggrin: Rock on Springfield. :cool:

2. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

I don't know, I want to type loads and loads of lyrics to songs off the top of my head but I can't for some reason. I keep playing songs I want to type here for no reason what so every. But i'm just singing them in my head.

Yup ... and you all realllllllllly needed to know that i'm sure buttttt as the post goes. I'm going to be manic tonight so I will bloody well do the job right. Don't do anythign by halfs me. No sir eeeeee.

Pow wow

3. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Ye know what fuck it. Fuck that with a big stick whilst laughing like a mad bastard. Fuck the lot of it. Bollacks to this and bollacks to that.

4. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Here's Barry's Top Tips for everyone - If you ignore your surroundings it goes away. :O

You can live in bullshit and your mind for aslong as you want. Fuck it, play Solitare 24/7. But be careful mind, some people would say that is living life on the edge.

Pow wow

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, I just wanted to tell you that I think you're being too hard on yourself. I like you......You'll be in my thoughts tonight. I'm sorry you are feeling thw way you are. :( I hope the posts have made you feel a little better. I'm here if you want to talk. btw I've missed seeing you around the forum. :hug:

6. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

I have to say that I seen my username Saoirse and suddenly realized I detest the capital S at the front. I don't know why ... I just know I do not like that S. The s I can like the S I can not.

7. ~CazzaAngel~

:hug: Want Robin to change it for you hun? I'm sure he would. :)

8. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

LOL. Naw, we can have a love/hate relationship. I'll love it and it can fucking hate me. Awwww god if ye can't laugh at yourself what can ye do.

*glares at S*

9. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Forgot the:

Pow Wow

10. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Oh and I shamedly forgot to ask how you were? How have you been?

11. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

You know I want to be able to help people. I truly do. It just ain't happening. Nope, not fucking happening. Not gonna happen. Nope, I can't do it.

12. ~CazzaAngel~

I am... I suppose I should say ok. :(

What have you been upto hun?

13. ~CazzaAngel~

:hug: Just by being someones friend helps. :)

14. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Not a thing. What's wrong?

15. ~CazzaAngel~

Just me depressions gotten really bad over the last year and seems to be getting worse. My PTSD/flashbacks haven't been helping either, or my pshysical problems. things in the past and present tyhat are effecting me.

Don't worry about me though.

Thanks for asking though hun. :hug:

16. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Ofcourse i'll worry pfft. You can send me a pm if you don't want to talk about it publicly. I ain't going to sleep tonight

17. ~CazzaAngel~

How come hun?

18. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Nice attempt at a dodge, almost as good as me :p We ain't shifting it from you to me. Start talking.

19. ~CazzaAngel~

But this post is about you hun, I should be the one telling you that. :( :hug:

20. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Saoirse - Here anytime you wanna talk mate, just drop me a line.. Hang in there, you're a great bloke :hug:

Carolyn - The same applies. :hug:

:grouphug: