• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

For the women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
This is to give women a voice in response to that Stop beating men thread.... we are not going to blame/diss on men for all of the wrongdoings as an entire group as they do have feelings too and unfair to blame entire gender for something that happened. What things we need to be heard on about?

I AM tired of being paid less than my male peers at work. It hurts.

DrownedFishOnFire

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
"When a woman is assaulted, one of the first questions people ask is, Did you say no? This question assumes that the answer was always yes, and that it is her job to revoke the agreement. To defuse the bomb she was given. But why are they allowed to touch us until we physically fight them off? Why is the door open until we have to slam it shut?"

Chanel Miller

DrownedFishOnFire

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
"Around the world there are countless examples of women rising, taking leadership, taking their destiny into their own hands, inspiring all of us. But women and girls are still the majority of the victims of war. They are over half of all refugees, and the vast majority of the victims of rape and other sexual and gender-based violence."
Angelina Jolie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00