For those who are sensitive enough during sleep...

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by CoatHanger, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoatHanger

CoatHanger New Member

Do you not feel that, whilst asleep, it is extremely peaceful? It feels incredibly nice, even bad things that happen during your dream arent really that bad, hardly affecting you at all. It is so nice. Upon waking, i feel the pain of existence again, hoping there is some way that i could feel like i do in dream, whilst asleep. It would solve everything. :sleepy:
  2. herbides

herbides Active Member

I feel that way too sometimes. I usually enjoy sleeping and feel calm and happy in my dreams no matter how stressful the situation seems.

I wonder if it is possible to wake up one morning and say "today is going be a dream for me. Everything that happens today will be like it's inside my dream and I will react to it in the same calm accepting way I do when I'm asleep."

I wonder how far into my day I could get before something "wakes" me up.
  3. down-and-maybeout

down-and-maybeout Well-Known Member

Totally... I feel a mix of contentment and sorrow when I lay my head down to sleep at night.

Contentment because sleep is peaceful, away from the pain.

Sorrow because I know I will have to wake up to more pain.

That's why the idea of that big, long, peaceful final sleep is so appealing to me and such a comfort at times.
  4. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

If only I could live in my dreams forever, I would. The realization that it's all just a dream and waking up to reality makes me really sad. My dreams are far better than what's real.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.