For those who feel that life is impossible

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by lachrymose27, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Oh my....and we think we have problems.....
  3. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

hopefully it will be an inspiration for some of us to be stronger
  4. VonBlown

VonBlown Well-Known Member

I'm slowly choking to death from dryness, and no one can figure out why. Any type of air movement seems to do this to me. Oddly enough air conditioning seems to make this happen the worst.

Been to a bunch of doctors, haven't found any answers. They say my lungs, nose throat are okay. Have some dry mucas in the nose. But nobody knows why I am drying out like this all over my body.

I can't tell you how depressing this is. Or how scary it is to keep wondering when you will actually not be able to get anymore air.

Can't use oxygen, it just makes the problem worse, and I'm allergic to the tubing as well.

Have severe urination and constipation problems as well. I have problems sleeping from sleep apnia, have low oxygen to the brain. And I start sweating very badly when I go to sleep at night. This makes feel like I"m absoloutly freezing as well from the air conditioning. Feels like my heart is going to explode from the stress.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I can feel for the guy, however, he can be fixed. I cannot, no life threatening surgery will make me any more attractive or potentially kill me in the process.
  6. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

no kidding...but the man endures!! i he can we all can!! he is a becon of hope for everyone.
  7. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Physical health contributes to but is not a prerequisite for happiness, stability and the ability to thrive. If this poor man with this terrible adversity had the additional handicap of one or more of the psychiatric illnesses of SF members I believe he would have almost certainly already attempted to or ended his life.

His story, though, is very inspiring when you think about how most people focus on their comparatively benign physical flaws and cause themselves unnecessary emotional pain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.