For those who hate God/the universe, or say it's too much

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by DrivEthermissIon, Oct 28, 2009.

1. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Did you guys ever think that maybe God if He or She exists has to obey His or Her own rules, according to Spiritual Law, and if they intervened too much, they would be breaking the Law, and much worse things would result in the long term though in the short term they got to save a few lives and be buddy-buddy with a few humans?

You think your life is bad? Try being deafened, blinded, muted and tortured in that darkness for years, coz yes, it has happened, that's what real suffering is. Try being raped in that darkness.

Or even if you were just deaf blind. What if you were deaf blind? And you couldn't say "I'm lonely, I can't see or hear, or taste or touch or TYPE or feel properly, kill me, kill me, kill me, k..."

What if you were also mentally ill?

Try to think logically about the situation first, instead of emotionally, and try to use unselfish compassion towards others and humble deeds of honour in everything you do, because pride comes before a mighty fall.

Logic is always correct.

2. DrivEthermissIon

In a darkness like that in torture, your mind eventually spirals.

3. DrivEthermissIon

Anyway, not sure where that came from lol so I'm sorry if that was a bit hard on others, I just don't like it when people cut others with their beliefs. Anyone may add me as a friend :hugtackles:

4. DrivEthermissIon

This thread should be deleted. I'm so sorry, I have violent mood swings.

5. DrivEthermissIon

No actually it is a good thread, there was no malice involved, and it was neutral, I said 'if he or she exists' and I was trying to say you need to change how you act and struggle...I think I was a bit harsh though, I'm sorry ^__^ :shake:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
  6. DrivEthermissIon

I shouldn't have said pride comes before a mighty fall, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I'm not allowing some of you to grieve and feel and express, please forgive me.

7. DrivEthermissIon

I'm not feeling well

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sorry not going to bother with a reply because as I see it I walk no one's shoes and no one walk's mine,so I don't like people saying imagine what it's like to be like that.I do imagine it but at the end of the day i say as usual we don't walk each others shoes,give me anything else apart from this suffering anyday I say.Like a friend of mine said if you're abled there's no excuse,like if you aren't able in the mind there's an excuse isn't there?Becasue if your head isn't functioning you can't either.

I'm sick to death of moronic statements made about mental illness because you cant see the mental pain just the physical side.This isn't directed at you Chris,I'm jst saying to people who have a go at mental illness because they better hope to hell they never land in the same boat because this is "HELL".

9. DrivEthermissIon

I want to apologise to you (and others) ace, you're a great guy, this thread was garbage and spam to begin with, just venting, don't worry ^__^.

10. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
  11. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

It's nobodies place to say that one persons suffering is greater than another. Sure rape and torture are terrible things, but suicidal feelings/intent is pretty bad in and of itself. Anxiety is terrible, not being able to go out and live a normal life, and costantly feeling scared or hopeless. Depression is bad. Mental Illness is bad. Being teased and bullied by your entire grade, including your friends, for 4 years is bad. I have/had all of these problems, yet I don't say that my pain is any better or worse than somebody elses.

Also, some people have a high tolerance and can take a lot of punishment, and some cannot. By making a thread like this, you are belittling every persons pain just because they haven't been raped or tortured or blinded etc. Think before you post stuff like this, because all the apologies in the world won't make up for how you might make people feel.

12. DrivEthermissIon

Look for the good

1. That was obviously not my intent.

2. There was no malice in my words

3. I said sorry, other don't, they couldn't give a damn how their words injure, that's the difference between me and them, so don't judge me

4. Think of how I feel when people judge me for expressing things I've meditated deeply and researched on for 9 years.

5. My intent? My friend who was raped and tortured became a a professor and an expert in many fields including martial arts. She said to others "Look for the good" She is on meds and still screams in anon blogs. My intent was to tell people look for the good. If after me saying all that they are still hurt, then honestly let them, I can only put my best foot forward in life with the curses and tools given to me, and tell them to do the same, live and let die.

6. If I was belittling others, don't you think I'd be belittling myself? To you and that guy who put all the dots, think about what you guys write before posting, coz some people like me are sensitised to pain and shock.

13. DrivEthermissIon

In case you hadn't realised, I'm mentally ill too guys ^__^. Don't you think I know how hard it is?

14. DrivEthermissIon

I wasn't undervaluing your struggles, God! I was just saying look for the good. *group hug*

15. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I guess I was too hard on you, and for that I apologize. I know mental illness sucks, but you can manage I'm sure. I don't want to make you feel bad, just aware of the situation. I hope your message of 'look for the good' gets through to people.

16. DrivEthermissIon

I know it all came out wrong ^__^ It's okay, I'm feeling better now after your reply :IrishDoll:

17. DrivEthermissIon

You're a great person Tobes.

18. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Cheers mate. I know what its like to feel all fucked up and it's not pleasant. Don't worry mission, it gets better with time.