For what it's worth .... a little message from Petal

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Petal, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi everyone. I have been very active on this forum and chat for a good while now and have been exchanging messages with many lovely people. I would just like to say the strength and courage each and every one of you have is incredible. You guys are incredible. No matter what you are going through, there is always someone here for you. Love always, Petal :) And I am always here for you too :) While you are still breathing, there is hope :)

2. MisterBGone

Thank you! You're wonderful & incredible, too... Extraordinary, in fact! How lucky for us to have you here. :) Peace- ps) I love those quotes!
  3. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Petal,

The encouragement here and support shown has kept me alive. I repay the kindness shown by supporting others in crisis. I hope to stay forever until my dilemma has been resolved. The kindness is sometimes so overwhelming it makes me shed a tears of hope. For this, I cannot be any grateful but dedicating my spare time in help others. Life might be hard for me at the moment but it does not mean I deserve to die.
  5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:thankyou: Petal :hug: you are lovely too & a total breath of fresh air & a true inspiration

:butterfly1: :butterfly2: