S

Sycotic_Sarah

I can't fuckng stop crying.
I can't believe what he's doing to me.

He said he doesn't love me.

Yesterday he said he did.

The day before he didn't.

The day before he did.

He is fucking with my head and I'm sick of it!!!!!!!!!

I still love him and he just takes the piss, he takes advantage of me because mentally and physcologically, I'm so fucking fragile and vulnerable that he's screwing with me just to tip me over the edge, WELL GUESS WHAT U ASSHOLE U FUCKING SUCCEED, I WILL GO OVER THE EDGE, I WILL FUCKING OVERDOSE, I WILL CUT, I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO DIE JUST FOR YOU, HAPPY? YOU HAPPY NOW? OH U WILL BE HAPPY WHEN IM GONE YEAH? FUCKING HELL, STOP IT, I LOVED YOU, I REALLY DID, I CRIED OVER YOU, I BLED FOR YOU, I LOST WEIGHT FOR YOU, I MADE MYSELF LOOK AS PRETTY AS CAN BE FOR YOU, I ALMOST FUCKING DIED BCAUSE OF YOU, AND ITS YOUR FAULT, YOUR FAULT, NOT MINE, WHY THE HELL DO I EVEN BOTHER? YOU FUCKING SCREW WITH ME , WHY DO I BOTHER SHREDDING A FEW THOUSAND TEARS, HITTING A FEW VEINS, POPPING A FEW 50 PILLS, WHATS THE USE? WHATEVER I DO, IT DOESN'T WORK.

I fail at overdosing.
I fail at slitting myself.
I fail at school.
I fail at life.
And now, I fail at love.

So much for fucking life sucks. No, this life sucks beyond words explainable.

To top it off, I'm only fourteen. What a fucking great start to a 'marvellous' life.

I TRIED SO HARD! I FUCKING TRIED SO HARD!
Fine.

I'll gulp down all tablets I have. I'll slit myself with all blades I see. I'll fucking die just for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00