For You

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Sa Palomera, May 2, 2008.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

to my dearest friend,

It's been a while now since your name last rolled from my lips. Such a beautiful name, yet I hate it so much ever since you left. Never will that name lose its meaning to me. Never will I be able to hear that name without a flashback.
    Though our friendship was only for a rather short time, it was one of the most intense times of my life. I remember your voice on the phone, when you were upset, when you were in tears, when you were laughing.
    I hate how it seems to be fading though :sad: I find it harder and harder to memorise your voice. I hate that I never saved voiceclips, I don't have much to memorise you, but I have that one picture of you, that beautiful one. The one you used for that image of you and T. Beautiful picture.
    And then there's our song. 'our' song, which I can never listen to without bursting to tears. Gosh, did we listen to that a lot on audio calls.

My dearest friend, I miss you. I hope you're at peace now. You deserve to be.

Love always,
    Ester

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Ester I'm sorry for your loss and that it still hurts so badly. But you do have memories of happy moments and times. Hold on to those and carry them with you always.

3. Sa Palomera

:hug: itmahanh. Thanks :smile:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am very sorry for your loss hun :hug:

5. Sa Palomera

Thank you Lynn (that's you right? all the name-changes confuse me lol) :hug:

6. Sa Palomera

Tomorrow it'll be 4 years since you've passed.
    Tonight at 3am will be 4 years since you've tried calling me.

I hope you'll like what I'm going to do.

I love you.

7. Sa Palomera

4 years today :cry:

I'm sorry I can't get the tattoo today :sad: It would've been so perfect. A tat in memory of you, on your anniversary. *sigh*

I will memorise you though. I'm listening to "our" song on repeat and will do so until I have to leave for therapy.

I love you.