For your significant other to look, but not touch people of their opposite sex?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Nov 11, 2009.

?

for your significant other to look, but not touch people of their opposite sex?

1. MEN VOTE HERE: Yes, my girl can look at other guys.

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. MEN VOTE HERE: Hell no, she cannot look at other guys!

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. WOMEN VOTE HERE: Yeah, its ok, he can look at other girls.

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  4. WOMEN VOTE HERE: No, he can never look at other girls!

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. BOTH MAY VOTE HERE: No preference

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

How jealous are you?
    Us guys, well me, like to look at a woman when she passes by. I can't help it, they are so secksy. :wink: But what happens when you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? Do you restraint yourself? Or ask your partner to check for the time while you peek-a-boo? :D
    Do you allow them to watch? or grind your teeth like an ogre?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I say - it's okay to look but not when you're WITH her, that's just soooo disrespectful!

3. Tastelikeblood

Tastelikeblood Well-Known Member

I look at girls all day! It's only fair if she does. I do not google at them though when i'm with her, I wish I could when I see a bangin hot chick but I don't lol, I try not to anyway : )))

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Look, go ahead. I'm sexier, anyhow XD

5. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I never mind looking, as long they don't have the need to comment about the other guy's atributes when she's with me...

6. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

I find very few people attractive, so it isn't an issue. As for my boyfriend... I may have seen him look once, can't remember. I don't really care.

7. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

I'll look. But I'll be sneaky about it, and not make comment about anything. I'm not hurting anybody by looking. Am I? :sad:

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

He can look. I'm not so jealous. I am if there's really something going on in front of my eyes. But he's not the kind to instigate. I'm insecure though. So I'm cautious.

9. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

Everyone is going to look at other people even when in a relationship. I know I do... that's just life, you don't stop noticing people because you're in a relationship. As long as he doesn't do anything I don't care.

10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

He can look if he wants. I draw the line at kissing or anything more intimate than that.

11. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

I've never been in a real relationship so I'm not sure. But I think if I was with someone and they looked at someone else, I'd feel insecure about the way I look. I wouldn't get angry, but I'd be jealous of the other girl for looking so attractive. I'd feel like I'm not pretty enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.