For your significant other to look, but not touch people of their opposite sex?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Nov 11, 2009.

for your significant other to look, but not touch people of their opposite sex?

1. MEN VOTE HERE: Yes, my girl can look at other guys.

6 vote(s)
  2. MEN VOTE HERE: Hell no, she cannot look at other guys!

1 vote(s)
  3. WOMEN VOTE HERE: Yeah, its ok, he can look at other girls.

5 vote(s)
  4. WOMEN VOTE HERE: No, he can never look at other girls!

3 vote(s)
  5. BOTH MAY VOTE HERE: No preference

9 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

How jealous are you?
    Us guys, well me, like to look at a woman when she passes by. I can't help it, they are so secksy. :wink: But what happens when you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? Do you restraint yourself? Or ask your partner to check for the time while you peek-a-boo? :D
    Do you allow them to watch? or grind your teeth like an ogre?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I say - it's okay to look but not when you're WITH her, that's just soooo disrespectful!
  3. Tastelikeblood

Tastelikeblood Well-Known Member

I look at girls all day! It's only fair if she does. I do not google at them though when i'm with her, I wish I could when I see a bangin hot chick but I don't lol, I try not to anyway : )))
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Look, go ahead. I'm sexier, anyhow XD
  5. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I never mind looking, as long they don't have the need to comment about the other guy's atributes when she's with me...
  6. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

I find very few people attractive, so it isn't an issue. As for my boyfriend... I may have seen him look once, can't remember. I don't really care.
  7. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

I'll look. But I'll be sneaky about it, and not make comment about anything. I'm not hurting anybody by looking. Am I? :sad:
  8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

He can look. I'm not so jealous. I am if there's really something going on in front of my eyes. But he's not the kind to instigate. I'm insecure though. So I'm cautious.
  9. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

Everyone is going to look at other people even when in a relationship. I know I do... that's just life, you don't stop noticing people because you're in a relationship. As long as he doesn't do anything I don't care.
  10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

He can look if he wants. I draw the line at kissing or anything more intimate than that.
  11. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

I've never been in a real relationship so I'm not sure. But I think if I was with someone and they looked at someone else, I'd feel insecure about the way I look. I wouldn't get angry, but I'd be jealous of the other girl for looking so attractive. I'd feel like I'm not pretty enough.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.