Forced Well thought out remarks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermodel

...I'm tired of hearing your well thought out remarks.
They seem so forced, so meaningless.

I just saw this...someone posted it as part of a poem. There was more to it but these two lines stood out among the rest. It seems soooo true..The people who I've made the BIG mistake telling about my plans to kill myself...the stupid crap that comes out of their mouths are soooooooo meaningless. They seem to only THINK OF THEMSELVES...Like I have to work, I can't take off for a funeral! What about your expenses? I cant afford to pay your bills off? What about your daughter? Who's gonna take care of her? I dont have the space in my house.

Gee, listening to this nonsense makes me want to kill myself even more...so you can SHUT UP TALKING TO ME! I hate this shit.

I am sorry their comments have seemed to be so selfish to you. They probably don't know what to say because suicide is not something people deal with very often. They are trying to make you think of difficulties that would occur should you die and make sure you are aware of how it might effect others. I know you are more concerned about the effect things are having on you and the fact you want to escape. What help or support have you sought in dealing with your issues?

supermodel

No help...but that's what's wrong with the world now...everyone thinks for themselves...there are a few rare souls that think of others...I used to be one of them...always putting everyone else in front of the way I feel. Not anymore. Suicide seems to be the only time where I'm FINALLY going to put my feelings and thoughts first.

janie

um...who IS going to take care of your daughter?:huh: leaving stupid people a nice debt for them to pay off may be fun (if they've deserved it) but yea...who/what IS going to make sure your daughter gets over this ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00