Forever Alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SomeguyUk, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomeguyUk

SomeguyUk Active Member

Right I have gone and smashed my phone through an unfortunate event. Apparently I'm a nice guy and good looking, which makes me glad as I do try my hardest to keep appearances up and always put others before myself, I'm emotionally tough I guess, I can take alot of crap and still be smiling at the end of the day.

Alas the the point in my life has come where the straw has broke the camels back. Through braking my phone I am temporarily out of contact from a few friends. Now this has made me realise how alone I am. No one has made the effort to talk to me through Facebook or meet up and do something together. I guess I am just at the back of peoples mind unless my name pops up on the phone they have with them 24/7.

So I am sat here on a Friday night, single and by the looks of it friendless. Yes I'm sure once I have a new phone I will have my old friends again but I just don't have that person in my life who will just come and chill with me. Girls I do meet say I'm a good catch yet I remain single as I'm a nice guy.

I know alot of you reading this say man the *beep* up but I just feel shit. I'm nothing special to anyone. In reality if I was to die I may have a decent turnout at my funeral but the next week, life for them, would be normal. I do try but I guess luck just isn't on my side. Perhaps I am destined to be in the shadows of life, watching and waiting. As mentioned before I will always but others before me, you would think that this makes me respected and loved. In reality , no. Maybe my sole purpose is to help others along and perhaps I should take my happiness from those who I help and the happiness in their lives.

They say life is a bit like a coin toss, it can either work out good or bad. I guess when destiny flipped my coin it just landed on its side and will forever wobble one way and the other until someone special pushes it the right way or death takes me.

Thankyou for listening to me moan, I have contemplated death but I'd like to think there is hope to find someone special. I'll keep fighting.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is not always good to put others first hun Sometimes it is good to do something just for YOU. Perhaps taking a course of interest to meet people with same interest as you
    I hope you get out and try new things hun don't stay at home waiting for others hun get out and do something new something that will bring people to you hugs
  3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I can relate to the lack of friends... I believe I have really only two people I talk to on a frequnt basis... and I guess none of them are really all that close either. It can feel rather lonely, but that desnt have to stay that way.

Perhaps instead of waiting for others to arrange something... why not arrange something... so that you frequently are in contac and keeping yourself occupied... it may also encourage them more to be in more contact with you...

You do sound pretty confident... so perhaps... go out by yourself one day / night and just go to a club/pub and perhaps try and make a new cicle of friends?
  4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Feeling alone and lonely are very unpleasant and I hope things pick up for you. :hug:

Perhaps people have called your phone. Do you know if the number is still connected and directing your calls to voice mail? (I've had that happen...long story.) It sounds as though you do have friends, but you haven't been in touch. If computer is not the usual means of contact, they might not even think of it. People often go with what is routine or habit and don't "think".

As for not having that someone special in your life right now...that's right now. Perhaps you have to wait a little longer because the person is going to be that much more special than anyone else you've met. I hope so...:hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.