forever circles

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by poisonedresistance, Jan 18, 2009.

1. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

its years since the begining of my troubles, those of you who have been regular visitors to the website may have some idea.

it just seems like one minuite im given a few inches of lead to play with, a way forward that i can play with and use as my own.

what do i do guys,,

seriously i need some help

my last relationship went bad because my last partner got violent and turned into a steroid munching phycho,,,

my new partner,,, hummm,,,,, ok,, hes started using agression towards me to get what he wants,,,, its only silly things half the time, stuff he cant answer ,,, so he bites and knaws at me. its gotten aggressive and threatening ,,, just today he did it on no less than three occasions,,,,,,

its one of those things, i can see a pattern though,,, he doesnt appologise for doing it,, he just justifies it by saying how i deserved it because,,,,,,,

either i am the most anoying person in the world or there is somthing wrong with the men i pick up,,, which is it?????

please, tell me im not alone.

its been so long since i s/h , id hate for this to be the start of another destructive relationship
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

There are always options. Firstly I recommend you tell your partner to stop his aggressive behavior towards you. If you do something to upset them or annoy them, then they should talk to you about it.
    If they don't listen or don't stop, then I think you should stop seeing them for a while at least, until they sort themselves out. Or you could just stop seeing them permanently.
  3. poisonedresistance

i dunno, i tried telling him there was no justification for agressiveness but he just tried to justify it,,,,,,, seems like a huge circle. when someones traveled around half the globe to be with you,,,,,,,,,,,,you cant just cast them aside.

he doesnt think hes done anything wrong

it agravates me to think that i cant get through about how im feeling,,,, im scared of him.
  4. Anime-Zodiac

The thing is that he has done wrong. There's only soo much you can take. You have to put yourself first, that sounds selfish but if you don't then things may well get worse.
  5. poisonedresistance

thants what im most scared of. but usually he is sweet, literally, he is almost perfect. Isnt that the problem with perfection though, if it seems too good to be true it usually is.
    i dont know.
    i figure this has to be the last time as i deserve a life aswell.
    youd better quote me on that too :D
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Yeah, you do deserve a life as well. It's good that this will be the last time. Also it's your choice but you can tell him that you won't tolerate his bad behavior again.

Heh, i'll quote you on that. It's really up to you, in regards to what you do. It's your call in the end of the day.
  7. poisonedresistance

thanks mystic,
    somtimes you just need someone elses point of view to see the wood through the trees
  8. Anime-Zodiac

No problem.

Hope it all works out for you.