Forever Grateful

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by mpang123, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Those who have known me for awhile here knows my troubling thoughts very well. Some may even know I have a history of mental illness starting from 15 till now. I'm 44 yrs. old and I have been through a lot of suicide attempts but survived them all. That's a miracle for me. When I first found this site, I was so happy that I found a safe-haven for me to vent my troubles and worries without judging or threatening me to be "locked up". They gave me a chance after chance to vent as much as I can. I noticed that in the evening is when I feel suicidal or have haunting memories that really get to me. However, I always process them here and experience such wonderful support. I am forever appreciative of this site and I hope I can inspire others similar to what I've been going through and know I'm not full of shit.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too think of this place as a safe haven glad you can come here without fear and just release your thoughts hugs
  3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I am glad that you have found this site to be a haven, and hope that it continues to give you support when you need it most.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.