1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forever not yours

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by victor, Dec 18, 2010.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

hold me tight, this is a lonely nite.. and i hurt u baby.. coz ure my light.. make me strong just like u make me weak.. and ur hands reach out 4 me.. even in ur sleep.. memories, they keep coming thru.. the good ones hurt more than the bad ones do.. days were high and the nights were deep.. and i miss u baby.. i miss u baby..
    ill soon be gone now.. forever not urs.. it wont be long now.. forever not yours..
    fuck loneliness and fuck everything:(

2. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Don't you dare bud.Don't you dare leave me with one less friend. :sad:

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

:sad: naps suck dont they. i wish i had the right words to say right now. you know we're with you! and im with you. dont leave smartie by herself :sad:

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I wish there was something I could say to take away the hurt and loneliness. :hug: You know I'm here though.

5. victor

victor Account Closed

thank u, guys. im sorry im a dickhead sometimes:(

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not, so you don't have anything to be sorry for.

7. victor

victor Account Closed

i just wonder, how come one day u feel like i was feeling posting the rubbish above and then the next day ure fine and smiling. and im listening to the same songs right now n i dont care. whats wrong with me? :/