Forever suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal maniac, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I just have a feeling that I will be suicidal until I die, and that I cannot quiet do it, but it bugs me enough that I cannot enjoy my life. It brakes my heart.
  2. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same. Nothing in my life will ever change.
  3. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

Hey man, just hang in there! Going back to college will definitely help. Also, who else would dj if you're not around :)
  4. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

It's possible this is true... But that doesn't mean you can't do things to change how you feel.
    However if you don't try, then of course you should expect to feel this way forever.
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

You just have to have hope. It is hard to have that kind of hope when nothing seems to be going your way, trust me I am right here with you. However, if you have hope things might get better. Instead of focusing on suicide, push those thoughts back, hard I know, but push them back deep inside of you. Start focusing on other opportunities. I am trying to do that. Who knows maybe one of those opportunities will lead to something that will make life worth it... that is my hope anyway.
  6. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I feel the same. So what I do is imagine the situation in a funny way. It makes me laugh, but I still have the bad moments sometimes.

Just do the little things you enjoy more often to keep you holding on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.